Chapter 27: banged at every corner of the ship
1.7k 1 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 27: banged at every corner of the ship

 

Well she has her own set of rules for her harem but not that many to cause hindrance to the people she loves and love her.

 

…………..

 

As they moved from one lord’s mansion to another lord’s mansion Mohini sneaked around to steal the valuables with her expertise.

 

Soon their week long journey ends with her and Lord Trelawney returning back to their mansion.

 

On that very day Jim came with her mother carrying the treasure map of pirate captain flint.

 

Lord Trelawney was very excited as the treasure map was worth a lot and can raise his funds to the next level.

 

…………..

 

Mohini was not present at that time, but Lord Trelawney would tell her all of this as she was his duck that lays golden eggs right now.

 

So he would share such a happy incident with her.

 

But Mohini gave a counter plan to him.

 

That is a gang bang on the ship with her.

 

The thought of outdoor gang bang on the ship has aroused the thoughts of Lord Trelawney even more.

 

With the request from Mohini she was added to the people that would go on the journey.

 

Naturally Lord Trelawney shared Mary (Mohini) with the captain of the ship and doctor before the journey.

 

They were very happy that Lord Trelawney was even willing to share his wife with them.

 

This assured them that he would give a share in the treasure to them.

 

The voyage to the Treasure Island would take 5 months to reach.

 

Naturally Mohini met with the pirate cook silver.

 

Well even thought he lost one of his legs his dick is quite long and big to fill in the gap.

 

He is also the first pirate to fuck her on the ship……..

 

In the next 5 months there is always a place on the ship where the moans of Mohini were heard along with the sounds of fucking.

 

“Phat”

 

“Phat”

 

“Yessss…. Ohhh….hummmm”

 

“Fuck yeahhhh…..”

 

“Take that bitch”

 

Mohini’s womb was always filled with cum from one person or the other every day.

 

Well it has become her daily routine.

 

Also she would do some weird exercises every day completely naked.

 

The pirates would surround her whistling looking at her poses.

 

Well there is one person that is always excluded in what Mohini did.

 

That was Jim the protagonist.

 

He was just a little boy so she did not want to break her code of pulling a under aged little boy into her perverts play.

 

So he was not included.

 

Right before the day of the journey Mohini has moved around the town to round up all the valuables and stole them completely along with the vault of Lord Trelawney and his warehouse.

 

Also she has killed the butler John, guard Captain Gabriel and all the soldiers that have fucked her till now.

 

She was surprised to find that there are drop boxes from the people she killed this excited Mohini even more.

 

She happily opened all those boxes but found only junk of no value to her.

 

Well all of them only give her around 1000 chaos points.

 

On the ship there are other players that previously appeared on the white room where hakim explained the things.

 

But most of them were rejected from entering the ship.

 

The people that were able to get on board the ship did not know anything about Mohini as they thought that she is just a plot character.

 

So even they fucked her just like other people not knowing that she is a player like them.

 

They thought that all of this was the real Treasure Island movie which is R-rated and what was shown back on earth is fake edited version to cover up all of this.

 

They did not know that all of this was being arranged by Mohini.

 

………….

 

All the pirates on the ship have decided unanimously that they would not harm Mohini.

 

They want to take her back with them and bid on her when they got the treasure.

 

Whoever bids high will get Mohini as their personal bitch.

 

Well silver wanted to keep Mohini for himself but since all the others also wanted to have her, he can only do as the things decided by time.

 

They finally reached the Treasure Island.

 

Mohini has already requested Lord Trelawney that the treasure map should be given to her after they found the treasure as she found that it can act as an artifact when she held it in her hands previously.

 

All the people directly accepted this as Mohini held their dicks to ask them coquettishly.

 

Time passed by and came a day when they were about to reach the Treasure Island.

 

Mohini did not disturb the plot here and let the story take its route.

 

The other players were also seemingly waiting to follow the plot line.

 

Their plan is to follow Jim to get to Ben Gunn.

 

But Mohini know that meeting Ben Gunn now will not give her any benefits.

 

She was sure that these pirates were lot stronger than they looked as she played with them many times and even checked their details.

 

They are at least twice as strong as normal human which is on the same level as her.

 

But the fucking steal activated in the past few months has helped her improve her stats a little.

 

Also Mohini knows that they are despicable in fighting using many tricks.

 

Because of this Mohini don’t want to fight with these pirates.

 

There is another problem that she discovered which is she was infected by some STD’s (Sexually transmitted diseases) because of getting fucked by these filthy pirates.

 

Well she did not worry about that much and was sure that she can take care of it using the healing function spending chaos points later when going out of this world.

 

Well before boarding the ship Mohini has already made a choice to kill all the pirates along with Lord Trelawney.

 

But it has to wait for later when the time is right……….

------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 50 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and a post can have 10 chapters for this novel

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

31