Chapter 28: stealing treasure while others are fighting
1.4k 1 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 28: stealing treasure while others are fighting

 

But it has to wait for later when the time is right.

 

She has prepared some bombs that can be made using the low quality gun powder and gravel as projectiles.

 

At close range this bomb can be equal to a hit from a shot gun.

 

Her target is the pirates and this is the last resort that she wanted to use if there is a problem.

 

The main quest is already updated and the second is to get a share in the treasure.

 

There is no penalty to this quest as the theme has changed to survival.

 

The pirates can kill anyone as long as they are suspicious.

 

There is going to be some fight along with a gunfight.

 

So the chance of death is already high.

 

Boarding the ship is not deadly but getting the treasure is really deadly.

 

Even for Mohini.

 

As the treasure can easily blind the eyes of many people that could even cover her charm.

 

Based on her estimation, there are less than 20 players on the ship including her.

 

The competition from them is far less than the threat that she gets from the pirates.

 

They reached the vicinity of the Treasure Island.

 

On the next day captain Smollet sent most of the pirates towards the shore.

 

Other than pirates some of the player also made their way to the shore of the island.

 

They wanted to chase Jim to find the location of Ben Gunn’s cave.

 

Unfortunately for them as soon as Jim got on shore he slipped away like a slippery eel in the water.

 

They can only stay there or follow the pirates.

 

Some did follow the pirates but they were all killed without exception.

 

The people that remained on shore did not have food or water.

 

They have to persist like this till the captain and others come ashore.

 

They don’t want to explore the island on their own as they fear getting lost and miss the opportunity.

 

A few days later because of some circumstance captain and the others along with Mohini has to come ashore.

 

They went to the stockade and waited for the next move of the pirates.

 

Mohini silently waited on the side of the camp where he can easily run out of that place towards Ben Gunn’s cave.

 

Mohini know that those pirates would offer peace first then they will attack because of the peace talk is a failure.

 

She wanted to use that confusion to escape from here and get the things she wanted.

 

Finding Ben Gunn’s cave from the stockade is easier than finding the way from the shore.

 

The round trip will only require Mohini around 2 hours at most.

 

That night they are safe.

 

Jim also reunited with them and told them about Ben Gunn.

 

The players that are following captain and the few that came to previously were also here.

 

Before Mohini estimated that less than 20 people boarded the ship while the other lost the first task.

 

In those people, there are less than 10 people left including Mohini.

 

In the morning silver came with the white flag.

 

But the peace talk failed.

 

Soon the story plot of gun fight appeared.

 

Mohini took the opportunity to sneak away from this place with a loud girly scream.

 

Others are too engrossed in the fight that they did not have time to care for Mohini as their lives are hanging by the line.

 

Both sides thought that Mohini is just fearful because of the gun fight and ran away in panic.

 

So they let her go tactically as they can find her again.

 

Since she is a woman and in panicked state she cannot run for long.

 

The other players did not take Mohini seriously and most of them thought of her as a story line character.

 

Mohini escaped from there and quickly made her way to the other side of the mountain area.

 

Mohini has to make sure that she did not get spotted by Ben Gunn.

 

Or she can just put Ben Gunn to sleep using the sleeping gas as she did before during her visits to those lords.

 

With these thoughts Mohini ran at a faster speed like cheetah as her stats improved during the past 5 months.

 

After half an hour she reduced her speed and stopped moving.

 

She hid behind a bush and saw a man that seem more like a cave man than a civilized man passing through this area.

 

He was going towards the direction of gun fire to observe the situation.

 

Mohini wanted to use the god send opportunity to steal all the treasure.

 

But she did not move immediately instead she moved slowly while observing the surroundings to see if there are any players in the area.

 

She did not take long to check as she doesn’t want Ben Gunn to return while she was stealing the treasure.

 

Mohini entered the cave with the thoughts of killing any one that might obstruct her from stealing the treasure.

 

Inside the cave there are only some basic necessities at the beginning.

 

As she moved forward the cave narrowed down and there is a mud wall that seems to be manmade instead of naturally formed mud wall.

 

Mohini know that the treasure should be behind this mud wall.

 

She doesn’t mind exposing herself a little so she started to break the mud wall to one corner.

 

After taking the treasures she wanted to reconstruct the mud wall so that there is not much problem.

 

Mohini's body is very athletic and slim except for her tits and ass that became a little bigger during her fucking these days.

 

With her delicate movements Mohini burrowed through the mud wall.

 

The insides are dark and she used a light stick to light some light to look at the treasures.

 

There are golden statues, small mounds of gold coins, jewels…..

 

Mohini did not space out like all the people she simply extended her hand and took all these things into her storage space.

------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 50 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and a post can have 10 chapters for this novel

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

30