Chapter 29: Mohini bombed the pirates
1.2k 0 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 29: Mohini bombed the pirates

 

Mohini did not space out like all the people she simply extended her hand and took all these things into her storage space.

 

After that she crawled out of the mud wall hole and used some water to cover the holes as quickly as she could.

 

This point is also the most conspicuous so it is hard to notice.

 

Fortunately during this time Ben Gunn did not return.

 

Mohini sneaked out of the cave and went into the woods for hiding.

 

Mohini did not return to the stockade instead she raced towards a small cove.

 

Tomorrow morning most probably Jim would steer the ship here.

 

Mohini was planning to go back to the stockade along with Jim.

 

That would be the best cover for her so that no one would suspect her stealing any treasure.

 

She will also act unconscious so that even Jim would not suspect her.

 

With that she waited there and ate the already cooked food he placed in the storage space.

 

Next day Jim really steered the ship towards this small cove.

 

Well it is not magic but perfectly calculated series of events by Mohini with the information she has on the movie.

 

“Call me genius hehe”

 

Mohini thought of herself.

 

Mohini know that the stockade was already filled with silver’s men that are pirates.

 

But her safety is guaranteed as she is in a neutral position of being a common bitch to all of them right now.

 

Soon the story progressed just like that of the original story with silver betraying the pirates.

 

When the pirates realized that the buried treasure is gone they turned on silver to attack.

 

But because of the gun shots from the woods from doctor and Ben Gunn the pirates wanted to run away

 

When pirates ran out of range from Jim and silver a bomb was dropped on their running way.

 

As soon as the bomb exploded the pirates were injured.

 

Jim and silver stopped to look back seeing Mohini holding a big bomb and a lighter on her other hand.

 

They were shocked.

 

Mohini immediately threw another bomb and shouted to the shocked people.

 

“What are you spacing out for run here quickly?”

 

When they came to the cover and looked at Mohini with questioning gaze she said.

 

“These bombs are from big brother guard captain Gabriel that gave me as gift to keep me safe when I said that I was going on a treasure hunt.”

 

People simply looked at her with an expression saying that “we believe your words truly”

 

Well Mohini did not care if they believed her or not.

 

The player finally had a revelation that the one that they fucked in the past few months is a fellow player that infiltrated deep into the story characters.

 

It is to the point that even they believed that Mohini is a story character.

 

They were ashamed of themselves because they were fucked up by the woman they fucked and they don’t even know that.

 

They all said the same words.

 

“Fuck” 5+

 

But they were not discouraged as the treasure is still there and they are going to get it.

 

Mohini did not look at their drama as she dropped bombs like peanuts on the pirates.

 

She doesn’t want to save these bombs as they are useless to her.

 

All the pirates are dead.

 

They had hundreds of holes in their bodies.

 

Mohini actually went to look at them with an innocent face.

 

But to the men behind her she looked like the pure white goddess of death, which is a contradicting image that almost made them dizzy.

 

Mohini collected all the drop boxes from the dead pirates.

 

There is nothing to search more as she returned back to the men.

 

Story line characters will not be able to see the drop boxes, but the players alive will be able to see them without any problem.

 

Before coming here Mohini went to the location where the injured captain and Lord Trelawney are waiting for doctor and Ben Gunn.

 

Mohini silently sprayed some sleeping gas in the area making them fall asleep.

 

Then she pierced a poisonous needle into the neck of Lord Trelawney.

 

This will act after Lord Trelawney wakes up and he will die very painfully.

 

Mohini then moved to attack the pirates.

 

When the things with the pirates are done Mohini returned towards Jim and silver.

 

They were so astounded that they stood there like wooden chickens.

 

“Why are you standing still lets go back first and treat your injuries.”

 

Silver has a slight chill running down his spine when he saw the explosion just now.

 

Previously he has a thought of acting against Mohini and kidnapping her to take with him behind the backs of the other pirates but now, he was a little fearful towards Mohini.

 

The group made their way back to stockade where captain and Lord Trelawney are waiting.

 

At that time Ben Gunn has revealed that he has already dug up the treasure and is hidden in his cave.

 

The people were overjoyed.

 

On the way Mohini observed that the other players are a little envious of the gains of Mohini.

 

There are at least a dozen boxes that Mohini obtained just now.

 

Well they did not have the courage to attack Mohini so they can only shut their mouths and move forward.

 

They are still looking forward for a share in the treasure.

 

Unfortunately for them Mohini has already looted all the treasure hidden in the cave.

 

On the way Mohini asked silver to hand over the map as they did not have any use for it now.

 

Based on the deal from both sides of pirates and officials has previously accepted to give the treasure map to Mohini.

 

So silver directly handed over the treasure map to Mohini under the consent of Jim and doctor.

 

Mohini immediately received a message saying that she has obtained an artifact.

 

Artifact name: treasure map of captain flint.

 

Artifact type: unique………..

------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 50 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and a post can have 10 chapters for this novel

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

29