Chapter 30: bridged space of rewards and punishments
1.3k 0 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 30: bridged space of rewards and punishments

 

Mohini immediately received a message saying that she has obtained an artifact.

 

Artifact name: treasure map of captain flint.

 

Artifact type: unique

 

Description: in any world with the presence of pirate captain flint this treasure map can point towards his treasure.

 

Condition: this item can be used only one time in any world with a pirate captain flint.

 

That would should still have value for metals or money (Zombie worlds with no value to treasure is useless)

 

If there is no pirate captain flint then the treasure map is useless…..

 

……………

 

By the time they made it back to the stockade captain Smollet is still unconscious, but Lord Trelawney is having a seizure with foam coming out of his mouth.

 

Doctor immediately moved forward to look at the condition of Lord Trelawney while Mohini is laughing inside.

 

But her expressions did not change at all.

 

Mohini also moved closure towards Lord Trelawney.

 

Based on her estimate Lord Trelawney will die soon.

 

The poison that she put into Lord Trelawney is special.

 

It will not let the person loose his consciousness and gives a pain so strong like their bones are melting inside the body.

 

It will be like that based on the resistance of the poisoned person and finally kills him.

 

Mohini silently moved toward Lord Trelawney and right when he died Mohini collected the drop box into her storage space.

 

“Story line character Lord Trelawney killed by the player.

 

Reward: 500 chaos points, 3 free attribute points, 30 military merit points, drop box

 

Mohini was surprised a little by the notification.

 

The other players did not notice any change.

 

Doctor checked the body of Lord Trelawney and found that he was poisoned and every one became cautious of each other.

 

Naturally the doctor asked the people to move the corpse of Lord Trelawney to the ship before they go and get the treasure.

 

No one had any objection.

 

After the corpse was moved to the ship doctor bandaged up the corpse of Lord Trelawney and placed it in a big box so as to not let it become rotten.

 

The remaining people wanted to go and get the treasure.

 

Mohini did not board the ship before so as to not to let them know that he has the treasure.

 

As soon as she boards the ship the fantasy world will end.

 

Mohini wanted to wait till all the drop boxes she has are opened.

 

But before that she wanted all these people to leave to get the treasure from Ben Gunn’s cave.

 

They also decided to find the criminal that killed Lord Trelawney.

 

Doctor found the needle mark on the back of the neck of Lord Trelawney.

 

He deduced that Lord Trelawney was killed by someone he knows because there are no marks of struggle.

 

So he told that everyone will be checked after they brought back the treasure.

 

Mohini said that she was exhausted from all the fight before and wanted to rest.

 

She will look at the treasure after they bring it back and did not want to go finding it with them.

 

They all simply accepted it

 

Mohini watched them leave as he stood by the ship.

 

Then she started to take out the drop boxes one by one.

 

Most of them are mud boxes where she got a few bronze coins and some scrap from them.

 

Then came the boxes of wood which gave a little more bronze coins, a dagger used by pirate and some scrap.

 

Finally she took out the drop box from Lord Trelawney which is an iron box that gave her some silver, a flint lock single round gun.

 

She observed the scrap that did not have any value.

 

If the scrap is piled up to 10 kilograms then Mohini would get 1 chaos points for the value of mental energy of the fantasy world.

 

Then she looked at the money.

 

It can be exchanged just like with the other coins without any reduction in value.

 

Then the pirate’s dagger is a tier 1 mud grade weapon that did not have much value.

 

Name: pirate’s dagger

 

Rank: tier 1

 

Grade: mud grade

 

Value: 20-30 chaos points

 

Damage: 5 health points

 

Durability: 71/100

 

Finally the single round flint lock gun was observed by Mohini.

 

Name: flint lock gun

 

Rank: tier 1

 

Grade: iron grade

 

Ammo: infinite

 

Reload: auto reload (1 minutes of time)

 

Value: 150-200 chaos points

 

Damage: 25 health points

 

Range: 5 meters

 

Durability: 98/100

 

Mohini saw the details that did not appear on her own weapons till now.

 

May be she can see the details of her own weapons too.

 

But when she took them out he did not see any details of any of her equipment instead it said that they were unregistered.

 

Mohini understood the reason for not recognizing them.

 

Since she is still in the testing phase her weapons and equipment were also not registered until he passes the testing phase.

 

After getting all these things she has rearranged her storage space and placed all the important things in a 1 cubic meter space and put all the useless things in the empty space around.

 

After making sure that everything is okay Mohini boarded the ship.

 

Immediately she felt one of the cabin doors has emitting bright light.

 

Mohini moved there and opened the door.

 

There is a light portal and Mohini entered the portal.

 

In the next second Mohini appeared in a beach like space with a starry sky.

 

The water did not have many waves and everything is peaceful with beautiful reflections of stars in the water.

 

The only strange thing here is the light screen that appeared in front of her.

 

There are checklists and calculations of what she accomplished on the testing fantasy world.

 

“Player did not have any injuries or problems.”

 

“If there are any critical conditions then the player’s life will be in suspended animation state with his will free to move.

 

After receiving the rewards player can heal her injuries with the help of fantasy system before leaving the fantasy bridge space of rewards and punishments……..”

------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 50 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and a post can have 10 chapters for this novel

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

30