Chapter 48: charm improvement pill
888 0 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 48: charm improvement pill

 

Mohini was shocked to find that she was able to steal 2 charm points from the handsome slave causing her charm to reach 15 charm stat points.

 

She has observed other things in her status panel and found many changes that astounded her.

 

Her job is still showing none.

 

This is because she did not really take up a battle form or anything like they mentioned before.

 

She has to achieve this kind of thing during fighting for a few times or practice specified techniques related to specific job.

 

Mohini made her way to medicinal materials store.

 

There is an herb here that is rarely used, with low shelf life and has many side effects.

 

Mohini did not have much use of this herb too.

 

But she has an idea.

 

One of the basic medicines that can improve charm stat points requires this herb as the main ingredient.

 

But the probability of success of refining this medicine is 1 in a million.

 

The medicine if successfully refined can be graded as epic grade or even higher.

 

Failure will just destroy the herb along with all the costly auxiliary herbs used in refining.

 

Profit can be assumed to be 1 million chaos points while the loss for one try can be 30 thousand chaos points.

 

Since the probability of success is less and even the herbs with good quality are rare, conservative estimate of successful refining will cost 30 million chaos points and effort of refining them so many times.

 

But because of the harsh conditions this medicine is not refined and the formula was spread throughout the real world for free reference.

 

Since she is going to have to buy it any way she wanted to refine the special charm improvement medicine.

 

There is an advantage that Mohini has that others did not have.

 

She has 5 percent chance of getting a critical hit in everything.

 

So for others it is a 1 in a million chance but for Mohini it is 5 in a hundred.

 

..............

 

First Mohini went to the herbs store to get the herbs she wants.

 

Well as usual she fucked the owner to get some discount and other benefits.

 

She has decided to fuck as many people in the beginner’s town as possible and feels that she might get an achievement reward.

 

Then Mohini went to the store that sells pill refining store and potions making materials store under the continuation quest to buy the things.

 

She has decided to stop doing the quests for the day and returned back to the room.

 

She did not directly jump into refining the charm improvement medicine.

 

Instead she started to learn some of the basics of refining.

 

She learnt the arrangements, cleaning of herbs and materials.

 

She learnt how to convert magic energy in for fire.

 

She learnt some basic telekinesis.....

 

All of this was possible because she possess twice the amount of magic energy that a normal human should have.

 

Then she tried refining a set of basic medicine like healing medicine and magic recovery medicine.

 

After 10 or so trails with her persistent efforts Mohini succeeded.

 

During refining process Mohini fell short of magic energy when refining but she felt that her innate will skill activate at the right moment improving some things by a large margin.

 

She has felt like this many times on earth too.

 

She thought that it was her imagination.

 

As long she persistently thought of doing something with all of her will then things started to happen.

 

She will get more insight or complete the work quickly or the exhaustion will be reduced or something else.

 

One way or the other things would change and solve quickly under her persistent will to achieve the results.

 

.............

 

Mohini adjusted her mood.

 

She got a notification saying that her job class has a job now which is the pill refiner profession.

 

This is a sub class under the alchemist profession.

 

Alchemist profession has two main branches.

 

Pill refiner or potions maker is related to refining herbs or other materials to make medicine or other special pills or potions.

 

Artifact refiner is the second field in alchemy branches that deals with refining various materials like metals, leather.........to make weapons, amours, artifacts.......

 

Artifact refining can be achieved when the person masters refining of metals and materials along with the forging process.

 

Like this the entire main job class is divided into number of small classes.

 

If you want the main class like alchemy as a whole then that person has to master all these small subclasses collectively to gain the main job class.

 

Right now what Mohini is doing is pill refining so she got the job class pill refiner.

 

With the job class she got a good benefit which is 5 percent improvement in pill refining efficiency.

 

It did not have anything to do with the success rate of pill refining.

 

This is only referred to improvement in the quality of the pill.

 

That is a good benefit for many alchemy refiners.

 

Not every pill refiner will be able to get these extra benefits along with a job class.

 

Only the people that completed the prerequisite to get the benefits will get this.

 

Since Mohini was able get the benefits because she completed the basic learning process within 10 times of refining and got the job class.

 

Also because of her carefulness she did not get a single failure in the 10 times.

 

This is also means that Mohini has good affinity towards pill refining.

 

This is a good thing for her as pill refining is a money eating monster.

 

If she wanted to develop and practice it will take a lot of materials, guidance form an expert and a lot of time which is astronomically costly.

 

But if she was able to become a successful pill refiner and famous one at that then the job of pill refining will become a money making machine for her.

 

The faction she is going to go is rich in medicinal materials used for refining.

------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 80 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and a post can have 10 chapters for this novel

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

22