Chapter 52: analyzing memories of the simulation part-2
785 1 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 52: analyzing memories of the simulation part-2

 

She cannot fight in close quarters with the zombies because she values her life more even thought she likes to face life and death situations many times.

 

Well she can try her sword play more or buy a sword technique that is more useful in this matter with some scratch protection clothes.

 

Mohini always likes to stand at the extreme with life and death many times but everything is perfectly calculated with the least amount of risk she will face.

 

This is her preparation to walk in the path of fate.

 

With this arrangement she can fight in close combat but she will not last long so use the mixed strategy of using a sword and a gun.

 

After thinking of some things Mohini completed the strategy.

 

Mohini has to earn back the 10 thousand chaos points that she just spent for the simulation back with the information that she got.

 

Mohini went through the memories of that month.

 

She has some important memories of the people that be brought back where some of them are useless.

 

So Mohini has decided to leave this people in their world without wasting chaos points to bring them out.

 

In the next month Mohini found that she will enter the titanic movie.

 

The system has given a choice of either becoming a savior or a murderer.

 

Here the system gives chaos points for the every life she was able to save but also killing salvable lives based on the previous choice.

 

Well there are many other participants just like in the high school of dead fantasy world.

 

When Mohini saves or kills someone the evaluation increases based on the initial choice.

 

The biggest obstacle Mohini faced in this fantasy world is that most other players choose to kill all the people that are the most favorable way of completing this fantasy world.

 

(The hunters that were able to enter the fantasy world are called players and normal people that go on adventuring to the resource islands and all other thing except for entering the fantasy world are called hunters.)

 

But the rewards obtained by the players completing this way was also very less.

 

Based on the information that Mohini bought before, till now, there is no one that took the side of saving people and completed this world.

 

Mohini was intrigued.

 

In that world Mohini has to make sure to kill all the players on the side of the murders and then save the people.

 

Well she can fuck the players and drain them so that they would not be able to make a move later

 

Mohini made another plan about this world too.

 

Mohini might not be able to know what happened inside the fantasy world through simulation memories.

 

But she can easily make some plans from them after the fantasy world analysis.

 

With that done Mohini moved on the next set of memories.

 

This is related to her going for hunting to the resource islands.

 

These memories are very important.

 

She was able to see why they noticed her performance.

 

Mohini tried to save an ungrateful bastard from a chaos monster attack and even let him touch her tits.

 

This ungrateful bastard is the one that followed Mohini in secret with her high perception senses.

 

He informed the son of king of arms faction about Mohini’s discovery of vitality essence pool.

 

Mohini’s eye showed a hint of killing intent for a moment before controlling her expression back to normal.

 

Other than that Mohini also specifically noted some important things related to stocks and shares of this world.

 

There is also news of some rare materials and some secret that Mohini found through the words of people.

 

Mohini also found some information regarding the king of nature faction.

 

...........

 

After 2 hours of thinking and analyzing Mohini is done sorting out all of her memories from the simulation.

 

With all the things that just went through it is already 9 hours since Titia took the muscle concentration pill.

 

From the memories Mohini know that Titia will also have some of the wastes removed from her body just like when Mohini ate the charm improvement pill.

 

So Mohini immediately called out both Katherine and Titia that was unconscious state.

 

Mohini told Mary to take care of Titia by explaining what will happen at the end.

 

Mohini has already bought them some pairs of clothes and necessities so it is all good.

 

Titia has shrunk by a large margin so with her and Mary’s help they took Titia to the bathroom and placed her in the bath tub.

 

Mohini left after that while Mary took care of other things.

 

Mohini don’t want to make any advances right now and let Titia adapt to her first.

 

It is already night so Mohini will be able to do anything relate to the quests right now.

 

Well there are still quests she can do but he doesn’t want to mess some things.

 

There is a quest details related to a horny widow in the beginner's town that she already know and got extra information from the slave manager.

 

Well it was a forgotten quest because there are some complications in this quest and there is chance that the player will lose some of their stats if they fuck this woman.

 

That is for most men and women usually avoid this kind of quests just because they are not into lesbian sex with a horny widow.

 

For quests like this the best time to get them is actually mid night.

 

Naturally all the players that previously tried this quest tried in the morning.

 

Well some of them tried at night but none in the mid night.

 

Mohini also has many other plans related to this.

 

She has studied the details of this horny widow of the beginner’s town and from the information of the slave store manager.

 

From the memories she got a hint by chance.

 

Mohini wanted to try this quest out tonight or tomorrow night in the dead of the night……

------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 90 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and a post can have 10 chapters for this novel

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

24