Chapter 62: mayor’s office knocked out on the table
781 1 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 62: mayor’s office knocked out on the table

 

Titia being an experienced constructor knows which facilities are important and what needed to be constructed first.

 

After they discussed Mohini got the basic idea and told her to build the first basic building required for the construction model of the ark island.

 

Just like in some construction games and kingdom building games, the first building that needed to be constructed is the gathering center which is also called village center, town center or many more names.

 

As the ark island develops the name will change automatically after upgrades.

 

The materials are already enough for the construction of the gathering center.

 

The most basic foundation for her has already been laid with the mythical grade materials.

 

There are more mythical grade materials left like wood, stone, metal ore and water spring seed.

 

These can be used at the gathering center and also as the main water source area of the island for the time being.

 

Mohini envisioned some designs of construction that she observed on the earth where architecture of many ancient civilizations.

 

Asgard the Nordic city can be used as one such examples model that she required.

 

She gave this information about many other architectural city designs to Titia and Mary for creative assistance.

 

If you want to build something big you should first start the work from the corner stone so that the vision and dream was successful.

 

…………..

 

Mohini arrived at the house of the mayor that posed the tiger king’s quest.

 

Mohini looked around like she was not suspicious at all for some time and walked around the town for some more time.

 

When confirming that there is no one following her did she went back to the beginner’s town mayor to submit the quest.

 

Mohini also found the perfect opportunity to submit the quest will a very less amount of people.

 

The reward for completing the mayor’s quest is usually the god seed.

 

It is a very important material that is required in the construction of the altar on the ark island.

 

Even if that person is a theist or an atheist they needed to construct an altar.

 

As for the god in the altar they can use this god seed to choose an already existing god or create one based on their imagination or just make their own self as that altar’s god.

 

As soon as a god was made in the altar the player or hunter will receive a buff of that god.

 

If they made themselves a god then they will gain a buff that fantasy system deems that person is excellent in especially for atheists.

 

The power of the buff depends on the belief and faith that the god their established in the altar has.

 

For example if a person established a god of fire that has faith in both the real world and the sanctuary world from a mythology the person that established the altar will gain a blessing buff related to fire.

 

Similarly if an atheist has established himself as a god and he is a person that excels in agility then that person would receive a blessing buff related to improvement in agility or evasion.

 

The improvement of this buff depends on the improvement of the faith of many people on the established god.

 

Also upgrading the altar with higher grade materials will give it more buffs.

 

If the quest given by the mayor is a normal quest then he will give a seed of god as reward which costs around 5 thousand chaos points in the market.

 

But if the quest given by the mayor is a hidden quest then player will receive some extra base materials that are the establishing container of the seed of god with higher grade.

 

This will improve the buff received by the player.

 

………….

 

Mohini handed over the tiger cub to the mayor and after the mayor checked it her old face showed a bright smile.

 

Because of high charm Mohini’s gains are a little higher than the original reward.

 

 

Well it is golden opportunity for Mohini to suck on the dick of the mayor and get some more benefits while submitting the quest completion.

 

 This will improve her getting a higher level reward or extra reward.

 

Thinking of what she might get Mohini was very happy and started to seduce the mayor.

 

This is not the house of the mayor but his office so there is no problem for sudden intrusion of anyone unless the mayor gave the order.

 

Well mayor don’t want to waste his time so he asked Mohini to get under the table while he deals with the few people.

 

Under the table Mohini was giving him blow job and tit job.

 

When the people left the mayor pulled Mohini up and fucked her right on the table.

 

He has even spanked her ass.

 

“You know you are not being a good citizen to wear all the dress.

 

“Phat”

 

”Ahaaaa….”

 

You are a bitch and you should go naked everywhere you go around the town.

 

“Phat”

 

”Ahaaaa…. I am sorry…. please punish my little ass more…”

 

Since you are wearing clothes you need punishment for not doing your job as a proper bitch.”

 

“Phat”

 

”Ahaaaa… I am sorry…I will do as you say mayor…. ”

 

“I could not hear you…”

 

“Phat”

 

”Ahaaaa… I am sorry…

 

Please punishment me with your stick….”

 

“Where do you want to be punished…. say it bitch…”

 

“Phat”

 

”Ahaaaa… please punish my pussy and ass hole as you please with your dick….”

 

“Phat”

 

“You are learning to be more honest…..

 

I will punish your pussy and ass hole you bitch….”

 

Then he put his 8 inches dick inside Mohini’s pussy.

 

”Ahaaaa… yessss….fuck yeah….”

 

………….

 

They fucked for an hour where mayor told his assistant to not to send anyone inside.

 

After he is done he smiled with a satisfied smile looking at Mohini that is twitching with her eye rolled back from all the pleasure.

 

Well Mohini is a bitch that fucked hundreds of dicks back on earth but it has been a long time she was knocked out like this……….

------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 110 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and a post can have 10 chapters for this novel

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

25