Chapter 63: new innate skills
725 1 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 63: new innate skills

 

Well Mohini is a bitch that fucked hundreds of dicks back on earth but it has been a long time she was knocked out like this.

 

After few minutes she finally woke up and the mayor is playing with her tits even now.

 

Mohini gave a naughty smile to the mayor and stood up with mayor’s cum that is flowing out of her pussy.

 

She did not mind it and even pulled some with a finger and licked it in a sexy way making the mayor smile more.

 

“You have completed your mission perfectly and even gave me a good gift so I will give you the rewards for your efforts.”

 

Mayor said and handed over some rewards to Mohini.

 

There is also a special achievement buff that Mohini has which will raise the chance of critical hit in everything that includes the quest rewards.

 

So right now the god seed container that Mohini got is of legendary grade which is a grade higher than the quest given.

 

Unfortunately she did not get a mythical grade one like the materials before.

 

But she was not discouraged instead she was happy to get this.

 

Based on the information she has the highest know container base of the god seed is only rare grade.

 

Most probably the person that completed this hidden quest before should have obtained the mythical grade container base of the god seed.

 

In the stores outside the highest level container bases for the god seed available is only at unique grade which costs around 1 million chaos points.

 

If anything over that was discovered then it will cause chaos and a big action that sells for billions of chaos points.

 

Receiving the rewards Mohini thanked the mayor with a deep kiss and asked for any other quests available.

 

But she only got a negative for the answer.

 

Even the dick of the mayor is down which cannot play with her right now.

 

Mohini dressed up and left the mayor’s office.

 

This is the same for all the stores and all the people that can give quests in the beginner’s town.

 

Since there is nothing that can be obtained more Mohini wanted to consume the stat points improvement objects that she obtained.

 

Naturally doing some exercises and actions repeatedly and breaking through the limits will improve the stats.

 

If free stat points were used to improve the stats suddenly then there is chance of losing the probability of improving the stats through exercises or tasks.

 

But that will not happen with the stat points improving items that Mohini obtained from the beginner’s quest on beginner’s island.

 

Mohini took the next few days to absorb these materials one by one improving her stats to a new level.

 

In initial improvement will be quicker but the problems will start at the later stages.

 

Her free stat points were untouched all this time.

 

Also she did not use her civilian merit or military merit in the past few days.

 

Because this is the beginner’s island and the disparity was very high Mohini harvested good amount of points.

 

Unfortunately there is not even a single chaos point that was obtained by Mohini during the quest on the beginner’s island.

 

Instead her chaos points were actually spent going back to 98.3 million chaos points.

 

Well it is still a big wealth to most of the new hunters and even some of the average veteran hunters as their net assets after saying for years should be over million chaos points.

 

Mohini right now is a walking money bag with loads of high grade materials and chaos points.

 

Mohini has already consumed the meat of the tiger king while sharing some of it with both Titia and Mary.

 

In the past few days Mohini has hunted some of the chaos monsters on the beginner’s island which has the highest grade of ordinary monsters.

 

All of them were consumed steadily with special eating exercise that she bought from a techniques store of the beginner’s town.

 

She shared this technique with Mary and Titia.

 

As they consumed their genetic essence points started to rise to their corresponding values of consumption.

 

Mohini made sure that all three of them have improved.

 

The tiger king is epic grade so the meat was mostly consumed by Mohini as she is the main battle force.

 

But other good things were shared between the three.

 

She checked her current status.

 

----------------------

Status

----------------------

 

Name: Mohini, innocent bitch

 

Age: 28

 

Race: human

 

Titles: chosen (gold grade)

 

Job: none

 

Affiliation: oriental- king of nature faction

 

Military rank: novice (100/2470)

 

Civilian rank: newbie (100/1770)

 

----------------------

 

Vitality: 24

 

Stamina: 21

 

Strength: 19

 

Agility: 20

 

Intelligence: 23

 

Sense: 21

 

Charm: 25

 

---------------------

 

Evolution chaos genetic points: 171

 

Random grade chaos monster genetic essence: 7 percent

 

Basic grade chaos monster genetic essence: 15 percent

 

Ordinary grade chaos monster genetic essence: 21 percent

 

Epic grade chaos monster genetic essence: 8 percent

 

---------------------

 

Health points: 240/240

 

Stamina points: 210/210

 

Magic points: 230/230

 

--------------------------

 

Free attribute points: 235

 

Chaos points: 98.3 million

 

Skill points: 17 (1 Skill Point = 1000 skill experience)

 

Lust points: 1541 (1 lust point = 100 chaos points)

 

------------------------

Innate skills:

------------------------

 

Fucking steal: tier 1 (17/2000)

 

Endurance: tier 1 (1230/2000)

 

Will: tier 1 (170/2000)

 

Insight: tier 1 (425/2000)

 

----------------------

Acquired skills:

----------------------

 

Thought inception: tier 1 (230/2000)

 

Seductive scent: tier 1 (105/2000)

 

Dick growing: tier 0 (40/1000)

 

Manipulative tongue: tier 1 (510/2000)

 

Hunting: tier 1 (642/2000)

 

Cooking: tier 1 (1470/3000)

 

Contract: tier 1 (44/2000)

 

---------------------

 

Body status: poisoned into infertility

 

----------------------

 

Mohini made a shocking discovery that is she has awakened two more innate skills which is extremely rare.

 

Based on the information that she bought at the start it is not possible to gain more innate skills.

 

This also means it is not absolutely impossible to gain extra innate skills.

 

There are no records of this.

 

Or to be more precise there might be some but they simply don’t want to publicize it.

 

Mohini was curious of what these new innate skills are capable of…..

------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 110 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and a post can have 10 chapters for this novel

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

20