Chapter 64: What is the problem with late innate skills?
658 0 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 64: What is the problem with late innate skills?

 

Mohini was curious of what these new innate skills are capable of.

 

So she checked their details first.

 

First the insight skill,

 

Skill name: Insight

 

Current level: tier 1 (425/2000)

 

Description: the capability to understand something or anything will be increased by 5 percent.

 

Has the 1 percent chance to obtain unexpected gains when analyzing special things, techniques, details and secrets arts.

 

Intuition of the user is strengthened by 5 percent.

 

............

 

Looking at the skill Mohini finally understand what this is through her years of experience.

 

It seems like her innate skill did not register before but was triggered right now.

 

She was able to learn many things so quickly but this should not be enough for her quick learning capabilities.

 

Then she looked at the details of the other innate skill called will.

 

Skill name: will

 

Current level: tier 1 (170/2000)

 

Description: user will have a specific percentage increase of success in the task that the user concentrated on.

 

The higher the difficulty of obtaining the success, lower will be the increase in the percentage of increase.

 

Condition: only one thing can have the improvement of percentage in success with the current skill level and the concentration on the targeted task should be focused for at least 5 seconds.

 

Special characteristics:  (active state)

 

User can improve one of her attributes that she willed to improve will raise by 5 percent temporarily for 5 minutes and the cool down time is 10 minutes.

 

If only a single attribute is willed then the improvement will be 20 percent temporarily for 5 minutes and the cool down time is 10 minutes.

 

The skill capabilities can also be raised by 5 percent temporarily for 5 minutes and the cool down time is 10 minutes.

 

But only one thing can be done at a time.

 

This skill can be superimposed with other skills without any problems or penalties.

 

(Passive state)

 

Any and all improvements are dependent on the amount of will that the user has.

 

The stronger the will the stronger the improvement that is unrestricted by any law of the world.

 

Maximum possible improvement is xxxxxx percent in anything xxxxxxxxxxxx (error undecipherable)

 

Hint: Any and all improvements are dependent on the amount of will that the user has.

 

The stronger the will the stronger the improvement that is unrestricted by any law of the world.

 

..............

 

After knowing the skill she understood how she was able to get things quickly during her learning years.

 

The final sentence in the hint has given her the real clue.

 

Even though the active improvement is only 5 percent if her will is stronger, then the percentage in things will improve too.

 

The passive improvement is quite strange as most of it was unreadable by the system itself so he doesn’t know what the passive state of the skill.

 

Previously when she does thing throughout her life, she put her very life at stake which is equal to the dying will.

 

Throughout the history or mythology it is said that the dying will is absolutely strong and the results are either win or death.

 

Since she never gave up her will the things turned towards her and gave her the win quickly.

 

She might have subconsciously used her strong will towards the insight skill that made her learn things at an alarming rate.

 

Even when she in a fight or doing a mission her will is strong towards the planning which caused her plans to be almost flawless.....

 

When she thought about it her best skill is this will that helped her in many ways.

 

There is one more thing that she confirmed just now.

 

That is her confidence in her and the strong will are the reason for her to directly choose the doomsday level previously.

 

She is already staking her life to get the greater rewards to fulfill his desires and dreams.

 

Now her will is activated passively and the desired effect by her desire and will to win it all.

 

Because of her doubt she asked the perverted fantasy system why the new innate skills are added right now.

 

“Ding

 

Player was fully immersed in a strange lustful desire and the patch of the perverted fantasy system has created some differences.

 

This caused the other innate skills to appear late.

 

Also player is going to receive quest in the real world too.

 

This was previously restricted to the fantasy world but the system is completely corrected and things can move normally.”

 

Mohini under stood what happened.

 

Because of the new system patch that interfered with the things the things were misaligned.

 

Now everything was set back to normal way of working.

 

…………..

 

Mohini’s attention moved to the other things now.

 

The epic grade and above chaos monsters are a little different.

 

Since they are very hard to appear the amount of genetic essence a single chaos monster can give will be around 10 percent.

 

That is the same for the lower grade monsters too.

 

The lower the grade of the monster is the lesser the amount of genetic essence that their meat has.

 

So till now all he was able to obtain is 171 genetic essence points which can be converted to 1 free stat point.

 

Also that stat points are distributed randomly based on the genetic essence distribution of the stats of the beasts.

 

Since there is nothing left to do here Mohini wanted to see if they can leave this beginner’s town to their faction area.

 

With that Mohini returned to the living quarters of king of nature faction and met with the representative that became familiar with Mohini.

 

The representative of the king of nature faction is called Joe Carter.

 

She told Joe Carter that she was done with most of the quests.

 

Joe Carter was surprised a little but that surprise is gone when he thought about the two things.

 

First is that Mohini is a chosen candidate so she should have some potential to complete the tasks quickly.

------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 110 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and a post can have 10 chapters for this novel

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

19