Chapter 65: eating the age reduction pill
739 1 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 65: eating the age reduction pill

 

First is that Mohini is a chosen candidate so she should have some potential to complete the tasks quickly.

 

Second is it is already been 21 since the beginner’s island was open.

 

There is only 9 days before the beginner’s island disappears.

 

Also there is no other candidate that joined the king of nature faction so there is no need to stay here any longer.

 

They are just waiting for Mohini to do the quests of the beginner’s island before leaving this place.

 

Since Mohini said she is done with the quests then Joe Carter of the king of nature faction took out a check list and gave it to Mohini.

 

So that she can see if she has completed the corresponding quests and gained the required materials.

 

Mohini looked through the list with a smile as she found that she has gained more than that was mentioned here.

 

Of these things none were needed by the king of nature faction.

 

They will only take a part of the materials from what Mohini earns from the king of nature factions.

 

Also there are some leeways there.

 

Not all materials are needed to handle but there will be a certain amount of materials requirement task is given to each hunter or player of the faction.

 

Some of them are mandatory tasks for materials or other things and the other tasks can give them chaos points or other things in return.

 

Mohini searched through the list and finally nodded her head saying.

 

“Mr. Joe, I have completed all these quests in the list.”

 

Joe also nodded and smiled.

 

There are other faction’s people that were also done with their quests from the oriental country that wanted to return back.

 

They formed a group and left to the port of the oriental country.

 

There is a big boat ready to leave present there.

 

This is an ark boat that has reached tier 4.

 

It has occupied over 400 cubic meters of space.

 

It is a big ship that has advanced engine that runs on magic crystals and magic gathering formations.

 

It looked like and eighteenth century steam boat.

 

The steam that the boat is using the water magic, fire magic and wind magic to create steam to run the boat.

 

There are no fossil fuels in this world.

 

The wood is prohibited from used as fossil fuel for ships or other places for energy by the world.

 

But wood can still be used as fuel for cooking and some normal daily necessities.

 

………….

 

The ship here is not the higher model version but the low end version.

 

The materials used on this ship are mostly low grade.

 

That is the reason why this ship is being used for transportation rather than being used for hunting ship towards the resource islands.

 

This is one of the good things of the oriental faction where the below average hunters will also be offered a job to work in normal things.

 

Just like the captain of this ship.

 

It was modified and upgraded to become a merchant ship or transportation ship.

 

This ship can still fight but the effectiveness is at the bottom.

 

This ship can be reluctantly called a trade ship.

 

Mohini directly boarded the ship under the guidance of Joe and was given a room for both of them to stay together.

 

Joe did not mind as the ship is small and has other things to carry along.

 

Mohini on the other hand received a quest from her perverted fantasy system.

 

“Ding

 

Quest: seduce Joe

 

Description: you are going to go on a journey for 2 days on the boat sharing the room with Joe.

 

Seduce him and let him fuck you as he pleases.

 

Rewards: 1 lust point for every time he cums inside you or on you.

 

Hidden information related to the king of nature faction (The amount of information obtained will be based on your performance in satisfying him and earning his trust)

 

…………….

 

Mohini smiled sweetly for a moment and entered the room that she is sharing with Joe.

 

She did not consume the age reduction pill before but she wanted to eat it now.

 

After entering into the room Mohini asked him to guard her as she is going to consume a special medicine that she bought from a store on the beginner’s island.

 

Joe is not that good and every time he sees a beautiful and innocent or lewd woman when recruiting the players he would make sure that they were given a single room.

 

He will try his cards and authority to slowly seduce them on the journey and get some naked pictures of these women.

 

After that he would take his time to taking advantage of the women to get resources if they are successful player.

 

If they are not successful then he would lead them towards the direction of prostitution.

 

The king of nature faction is the most peaceful faction for a reason.

 

The reason is there is no one to actually point out the problem making the entire dark side move smoothly without much problem.

 

…………….

 

Mohini sat on the floor and ate the age reduction pill quickly.

 

Immediately her body started to show changes and black sweat covered her clothes making them dirty.

 

Her tits started to become small along with her milf body.

 

After an hour she looked like a teenager around 16 years old with tits and body that can be considered to be hot for a teenage girl.

 

But her milf body is better for old perverts.

 

Fortunately her lady luck is playing well and Joe is actually into teenage women that looked younger.

 

He likes the milf body, but he likes the teenage body of a woman more.

 

Whenever he goes to a brothel he would always chose a petty young women that was over 18 years of age but retains her young teenage body.

 

Mohini felt that she has completed her transformation as the system said so.

 

She wanted to wash off as he body smells bad………….

------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 120 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and a post can have 10 chapters for this novel

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

21