Chapter 78: preparations for the fantasy world entry
552 0 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 78: preparations for the fantasy world entry

 

It is said that this payment transfer and all the other thing that require the system connection were added with a special words added in the magic software.

 

This special word is nothing but “Fantasy system directory” written in runic words in the software directory.

 

This simple procedure will connect the fantasy system directory that allows payments and other system related things.

 

Most business people would approach a rune master or a magic software developer to set up this software and do the regular maintenance to it through their unique fantasy system identity.

 

They will specifically make a contract of secrecy.

 

The tax of this world is based on the transaction details of businesses through the software and sites through the magic net monitoring.

 

Well everything cannot be monitored and financial frauds or tax evasion will be done through these small things.

 

If she wanted to set up a site or business online she can follow the established sites or if she wanted to be independent then she has to set up a data center with a magic tower of her own.

 

For this set up the minimum initial cost can reach up to few million chaos points.

 

Mohini is not going to do that instead she will set up a number of proxy sites through many businesses and then move her money through them selling the entertainment data from her data base from earth.

 

There are many novels, videos, information and even porn.

 

Everything can be sold to make more chaos points.

 

Well she still requires some start up funds that she will gain through the stock exchanges.

 

She cannot put the videos and the information that she has on display.

 

But some of the stories like novels are not a problem to display and make more money.

 

She did not use her entire funds of 1.2 million chaos points here because she cannot show the source of that money right now.

 

As for the 500 thousand chaos points it is easy as it was her salary from the king of nature faction.

 

The remaining time is enough for her to get the things done.

 

She is in dire need of chaos points as she planned to buy off many things that would drastically improve her capabilities within a short span of time.

 

There will not be any hidden dangers of this rapid improvement as everything is obtained through hard work.

 

But the thing is she will be using a catalyst to quick improvement.

 

It is like two novice workers with equal talent, one is learning from an experienced person and the other is learning on her own.

 

The one learning from the experienced person will have a greater progress in a short amount of time.

 

Well Mohini did not have anyone to teach her but she has her arrangements that would act in a similar way with her hard worked coupled with that a miracle can happen.

 

Miracles are formed through hard work and effort through strong will, but not through coincidences.

 

In the next two days Mohini was very busy with a heavy schedule.

 

Since she is a novice she was not given any tasks yet instead she is being trained by her captain George.

 

If Mohini showed good results in the monthly testing of the 6 months training period then she will be sent on a mission to hunt monsters with other hunters or players.

 

…………….

 

2 days passed by and that day Mohini is going to enter the fantasy world.

 

She already knows what world she is going to enter.

 

It is a Japanese anime called the high school of the dead.

 

After some serious consideration she has decided to bring back some targets instead of bringing everyone back.

 

Well there are three main targets that she set on bringing back.

 

They are Busujima Saeko, Marikawa Shizuka and Minami Rika.

 

The remaining will be based on the situation while in the fantasy world.

 

These people can be of great use to her and can truly be loyal to her.

 

As for the others she did not have any good opinion because of their personalities.

 

Most of them can be made into her bitches but their learning and strengthening capabilities are far less.

 

But Mohini was sure that these three characters will have heavy competition from the other players.

 

It is not going to be easy to get these people especially Busujima Saeko is the most popular among all the people in the story.

 

So getting her is very hard.

 

Also there is one target that Mohini has decided as must kill target.

 

It is none other than teacher Koichi Shido from the main plot.

 

But she would not act right away as she has other plans for this.

 

Mohini was sure that she can get some good amount of chaos points for completing this hidden quest.

 

Well they might not be much and should be around few thousand chaos points which are very low compared to the amount of chaos points that she has.

 

But even for that will have some competition.

 

Mohini has specifically made herself a set of a sword and spear for direct confrontation.

 

If she wanted to win the heart of a woman like Saeko she should be able to defeat her with the sword that she was proud of.

 

Don’t think that Mohini cannot use sword.

 

In order to have a long life Mohini has searched for many kinds of techniques from all over the world.

 

One of those things is related to practicing many kinds of weapons and their techniques to the mastery level.

 

Other than weapon mastery she also mastered medicinal field, martial arts and many other essential things including seduction.

 

All the things are prepared and Mohini will enter the fantasy world in an hour at that time she opened her status page to improve her military rank and civilian rank.

 

She is going to upgrade her military rank and civilian rank quickly to the higher level as there are some benefits because of this……….

------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 140 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and a post can have 10 chapters for this novel

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

16