Chapter 82: f=banged by Shido sensei
1k 0 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 82: fucked by Shido sensei

 

Mohini did not have anything on her hands.

 

She started to rub her body while unbuttoning her shirt while fondling her tits.

 

“I am so horny today….

 

Shido sensei is so handsome….

 

Ahaa…Shido sensei please lick there….

 

Ahaaa… Shido sensei please fuck me….play with me……”

 

Mohini started by revealing her tits out of her dress and play with them with one hand.

 

The other hand went into her skirt and into her panties.

 

There she started to play with her tender pussy lips.

 

While playing with herself she moaned and spoke the name of Shido as if she was imagining him fucking her.

 

Shido that was hiding inside the bathroom was shocked at first but them he became excited.

 

He usually needed to threaten and take advantage of those students to fuck them.

 

But here a student is actually calling his name while masturbating.

 

Isn’t it same as being in love with him.

 

Isn’t she the ideal candidate to become his wife?

 

He immediately decided to take her into her hands and satisfy her needs.

 

He will not share her with other people instead she will be her exclusive bitch and helper in getting other women.

 

If a woman was willingly help him, pit other women then they would fall into his trap quickly.

 

He was very happy for this discovery and observed her for a moment fingering her pussy under her skirt.

 

Mohini has closed her eyes so that Shido would come out quickly.

 

Shido came out of the toilet and came to her front.

 

Then he kissed on Mohini’s lips directly without saying anything.

 

Mohini has released her concentrated pheromones towards Shido that made him extra horny right now.

 

So he is in no mood to talk to her instead he wanted to fuck her.

 

When kissing her Mohini opened her eyes looking at Shido.

 

She showed a shocked expression.

 

But it soon turned into one that is full of pleasure as her tits were being squeezed by Shido.

 

Soon after that he started to fuck her.

 

Even though he is a scumbag he really has a good body to fuck her.

 

Well it is a pity that his mind is full of shit, although that is the same for her mind too.

 

She wanted to humiliate those proud heroines into becoming bitches and want to make them her own.

 

After getting fucked by him for 20 minutes he stopped because he was out of juice.

 

This is the bad thing about Shido.

 

Even though he has big dick he is a quick shooter.

 

In just 20 minutes he fucked her at least 5 times which is a little sad.

 

Her pussy was filled with his cum and it is even over flowing but strangely it is not thick at all.

 

Most probably because of the frequent use on other women the cum is quite thin.

 

Shido asked the details of Mohini from which class she is and even took her contact information.

 

He told her that she should meet him later in the evening to have a good talk.

 

Mohini was very excited to have this talk which is probably be him fucking her again.

 

After that he left the place.

 

Mohini took off her panties and removed the bra completely.

 

She cleaned up her pussy removing all the cum inside her and then flushed the panties and bra into the toilet.

 

Mohini’s target has been achieved here.

 

She received her rewards.

 

“Ding

 

Congratulations player has completed the quest seduce Koichi Shido and obtained the following rewards.

 

Player will have her bust and butt size increase by 5 centimeters.”

 

For the other two rewards that belong to killing Shido is extension of the quest and did not have any penalty.

 

Mohini has already decided a specific time to kill Shido but that is not now.

 

Her next target is Saeko.

 

Busujima Saeko should have arrived at the school dojo for kendo to practice.

 

There should be a tournament for kendo in the recent future and she is preparing for that.

 

The school starts at 9 AM she has an early morning practice around at 6:30 AM or 7 AM usually.

 

So she should have just arrived.

 

Well by the time Mohini came here is already around at 6:30 AM including the time with her little episode with Shido.

 

Now the time is 7 AM.

 

 

In the kendo dojo Saeko is sitting on her knees in a meditative position of the Japanese style concentrating on her kendo arts.

 

Before coming here Mohini has changed some of her dress including the inner wear covering her body with a protective layer of clothing like a full body tight fit suit.

 

On the top of that she is wearing a uniform.

 

She removed her panties and bra because of wearing this new dress.

 

Also the panties and bra along with the school uniform she has were given by the system and nor her own.

 

The full body dress is a tight fit dress that completely outlined her curves including her nipples and her pussy but the school uniform covered those areas.

 

This full body tight fit suit is what she bought to avoid maximum contact with those zombies during her close combat fight with them.

 

This fabric is hard to tear and even the blood will not seep in.

 

She has a matching set of gloves and shoes but she doesn’t need them here right now.

 

When she arrived at the kendo dojo Saeko opened her eyes finding that someone entered.

 

Mohini also did not control the sound of her movements.

 

Mohini is holding a wooden sword just like the one Saeko is holding and entered the ring where she is sitting.

 

After observing her for a moment, Mohini was amazed on how beautiful she is and her body is exercised and perfectly molded sexy body.

 

Her temperament is cold but that gave her more beauty and her long hair complements her beauty too.

 

While she was observing her she is observing Mohini back without saying any word…….

------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 150 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and a post can have 10 chapters for this novel

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

 
21