Chapter 83: bet with Saeko
712 0 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 83: bet with Saeko

 

While she was observing her she is observing Mohini back without saying any word.

 

Finally Mohini spoke.

 

“Busujima Saeko, I came here to challenge you in kendo.

 

I want to make a bet with you for this challenge.

 

My term is that you become mine or at least follow me from now on till I leave here.

 

If love bloomed inside you towards me then it is fine if not I will just leave.

 

The world will be plunged into chaos today and I don’t want to lose the capable woman I liked.

 

You can state your terms for the bet….”

 

Mohini spoke and waited for Saeko to reply.

 

Well she was surprised a little from the words of Mohini not about the proposing part but the chaos part.

 

She thought that Mohini has something wrong in her head as a woman was bold enough to propose to a lesbian play.

 

But since someone came to challenge her and the temperament is also good.

 

So she wanted to beat Mohini and get the complete information from her about the chaos.

 

Also her sadistic nature is triggered and wanted to abuse Mohini for some time to make Mohini into her bitch.

 

After some thought she stated her terms of bet,

 

“I want you to tell me all about how the world is going to plunge into chaos.”

 

“As expected of a woman that wanted to fight more than anything,

 

You did not think about my proposal instead you liked to know more about the disaster and chaos that this world is going to face.

 

Well I did not prove myself to you so it is to be expected that you did not consider me at all…”

 

As Mohini said these words she moved into position for a duel with Saeko.

 

Well what can you expect?

 

Can a woman accept directly to become a lesbian just because you proposed to her?

 

Saeko is also ready as she stood up and got into position.

 

Mohini and Saeko stood against each other for a few moment and move with their attacks right where they heard the sound of a bird outside.

 

Since it was morning without anyone the entire place is silent and even the small sounds can be heard clearly.

 

Mohini did not attack instead she defended with the sword draw of Saeko.

 

Then she moved around blocking all of her attacks and analyzing her fighting style and also her flaws.

 

Well that is not all.

 

Every time Mohini moved behind Saeko she would slap on the ass of Saeko.

 

“Phat” “Phat”

“Phat” “Phat”

 

The sounds of Saeko’s ass getting slapped were louder than the sound of swords hitting.

 

After 5 minutes Saeko was a little exhausted from all the quick movements and slaps she received on her ass, as Mohini did not give her any chance to breathe.

 

Her standing and moving postures also has some problems because of her ass being punished by Mohini.

 

Well Mohini don’t want to directly disable her from fighting.

 

This is because there is going to be zombies soon and Mohini don’t want to put Saeko out of commission.

 

In this zombie apocalypse Saeko would be enjoy to the highest.

 

Also Mohini know that Saeko is sadistic in nature and Mohini wanted to awaken the masochistic nature of Saeko.

 

For this her current methods are the best way.

 

Even though it was Saeko that is attacking, whenever she wanted to take a step back Mohini would the movements to attack and hit her ass.

 

She was so flustered that her movements were in a mess.

 

But that is not all she has this strange sensation of pleasure ever time she was slapped.

 

Her sadistic nature heart is in full blow but she never expected that she is also a masochist inside.

 

In order to control her desire she is biting her lips from time to time to control the pleasure.

 

So she did not have any chance to relax during the entire time.

 

After another 10 minutes she was covered in sweat when Mohini hit on her finger and wrist with the wooden sword making her grip loose.

 

Then with a small strike her sword flew back leaving her defenseless.

 

Well the match is over with Mohini winning.

 

The thing is Mohini did not look exhausted at all as all of her movements are as smooth as the flow of water.

 

Also Mohini is smiling lewdly towards Saeko like a bitch in heat.

 

“Since I have lost to you I will start following you from now on.

 

Well as for love and being your woman, we would see about that later.

 

We can be considered dating I guess”

 

Saeko said with a straight face but a little flushed cheeks.

 

Mohini has expected this much from a cold natured person like Saeko.

 

Mohini also received a notification saying she has received a temporary subordinate.

 

The thing is Mohini cannot take her back with her.

 

“Well, it doesn’t matter as I am sure that you will fall for me.

 

Since we are dating then let me give you a gift first.”

 

Let’s wash up, change your dress to your uniform and follow me.

 

Both of them went to the female bathrooms of the kendo dojo and started to wash up.

 

Looking at Mohini’s body Saeko has the thoughts of abusing Mohini.

 

Mohini really looked tender and delicious for her to play with.

 

She did not know how Mohini was so strong with a body like that.

 

Well she did not care about that this is because a loss is a loss.

 

They washed up and putting on their dresses.

 

Well Mohini took a little advantage and hugged Saeko once to feel up her body but let go after the stiff feeling that Saeko gave her.

 

Well Saeko is not ready yet.

 

But then again Saeko stopped Mohini with a slight embarrassment.

 

“The thing is…. I don’t know what to call you yet.”

 

Mohini can only smile with embarrassment because she forgot to introduce herself to her.

------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 150 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and a post can have 10 chapters for this novel

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

 
 
19