Chapter 86: a man with masochistic tendencies
675 0 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 86: a man with masochistic tendencies

 

“Well technically you will be gone if I really die………”

 

Both the women thought for a few moments before selecting yes option.

 

Mohini also received two notifications saying that he got the two permanent loyal subordinates Saeko and Shizuka.

 

Mohini has a bright smile on her face and directly hugged Saeko.

 

The air head nurse also stood up and hugged them both pressing her massive jugs on Mohini’s hands.

 

“I also want to be in the circle.”

 

Shizuka said.

 

Mohini also specifically hugged her enjoying the heaven of J- cup tits pressing against her young tits that regressed after consuming the age reduction pill and said.

 

“If you want to be in the circle then you have to fall in love with me.

 

Well technically become my woman.

 

Also I will try and pull your friend Rika into our group and bring them back with me to the real world.

 

Since you both become my subordinates I can finally tell you some details.

 

But you cannot speak about this to anyone remember.

 

Well the system will warn you if you are about to say something.

 

You can only tell them at the edges or with different words if you want to convince someone to trust me or about going away from here.

 

Also don’t pull too many people as taking each person will cost quite a lot…

 

Specifically no men are allowed without my permission…….”

 

Along with her background from back on earth Mohini started to speak about the real world and this world.

 

While she is explaining things someone knocked on the door.

 

It was a player that wanted to try his luck with air head Shizuka.

 

After knocking the door he did not wait for permission and directly entered the room which caused Mohini to become angry.

 

The man that entered looked at Mohini and then looked at the two beauties sitting in front of him with his eyes literally drooling with lust.

 

Mohini got her fuse lit but still stopped herself from doing anything.

 

“Hey women leave here if you don’t want to be fucked till you are knocked out.”

 

Mohini immediately lost her anger because of his annoying expression and thought.

 

“Is he a face slapping novel addict or some masochist?

 

He is directly provoking someone without even knowing her background.

 

Mohini looked at him for a few moments without making any movements of leaving this place.

 

That man did not change his appearance and Mohini can easily tell that this person is also a player.

 

Similarly the other person also recognized Mohini is not from the anime and looked different.

 

This made him thought that Mohini is also a player so he wanted to pressure Mohini with his background.

 

“You are a player right.

 

Just here and serve me I am from the king of arms faction.

 

If you don’t serve me within 3 seconds then I will fuck you till you die and feed you to the zombies out there.”

 

Saeko wanted to attack but was stopped by Mohini.

 

As soon as she heard the word saying that this man is from the king of arms faction Mohini has already sealed his fate.

 

Mohini was planning to even kill the young master of the king of arms faction.

 

Why does she care about killing some stupid mutt that just joined their faction?

 

Mohini has other things to take care of too like bringing Kyoko Hayashi here into her group.

 

So she will take care of this player first and then bring Kyoko Hayashi here to speak with her about the situations.

 

She should have already arrived at school as a teacher she should arrive a little early.

 

Not only her but also there are other women like the heroines Rei Miyamoto and Saya Takagi right from the school.

 

With the words saying that the teacher is calling them Mohini can easily pull them back to here and explain the details.

 

But Mohini was a little hesitant as the plan might back fire when the time comes.

 

Specifically she has to make some good plans in regards to Rei and Saya.

 

These two women are strongly in love with the protagonist and Mohini has to think of a way to break that.

 

But first she has to take care of the buffoon of a player in front of her.

 

So she just told Saeko and Shizuka that she will take care of this fool and bring another woman back in a few minutes after that she would explain the details.

 

Both Saeko and Shizuka nodded their heads and Mohini came towards the man that looked lustfully and arrogantly.

 

Mohini stood up and walked up to the player from the king of arms faction.

 

The player thought that he was successfully able to intimidate Mohini.

 

But when Mohini appeared in front of him, the hands of Mohini moved at a very fast speed.

 

Her hands appeared on his crotch, specifically on his bulging dick.

 

Mohini moved towards his ear and said.

 

“Come with me if you want to fuck me, that is, if you are man enough.”

 

These words provoked the man and he followed Mohini as they made their way out of this place.

 

Mohini knows the locations of most of the places of the school and even the entire city.

 

So she led him towards an area where there is no one present.

 

Well it is still early and the school has not started yet.

 

So the store rooms are empty without anyone.

 

After coming here Mohini fell on her knees and pulled down the pants of the man revealing his big dick.

 

Mohini appeared intoxicated and started to suck on the dick.

 

Even though the man is stupid his dick is big enough to compensate for his stupidity.

 

But in less than a minute under the sucking and deep throat movements of Mohini he came inside her mouth.

 

Mohini was not that satisfied because this man was unable to hold back.

 

He did not even hold back as long as Shido did……….

------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 160 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ 

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

18