Chapter 89: Kyoko trusts as zombie apocalypse begins
727 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 89: Kyoko trusts as zombie apocalypse begins

 

“But I came here for two things that are to save all the women I loved and the second is to complete a special quest that I cannot speak off.

 

You are one of the women that I wanted to save and bring back with me.

 

Only if you really trust me and accept me can I take you away from here and tell you about my secrets.

 

Also in an hour or so this entire world will be plunged into a zombie apocalypse.

 

Only if you truly trust me can I save you if not I will be helpless.

 

Saeko and Shizuka have already trusted me and I was able to share some of my secrets with them.

 

But I cannot tell you anything because you have not trusted me truly.

 

If you truly trust me you will see the sign of that….so please trust me Kyoko sensei.”

 

Kyoko needed some time to digest all the information so she was silent for a while.

 

The time passed by and she finally said.

 

“Is there really a zombie apocalypse soon?”

Mohini nodded her head sincerely.

 

“If the zombie apocalypse really happens then I will trust you.

 

As for love, I don’t know what to say.

 

We will think about that in the future.

 

Since it is going to the apocalypse, why not tell this to all the people so that they can save themselves….”

 

She immediately stood up and wanted to say about that.

 

But right then Mohini stopped her.

 

“Sensei you cannot say anything about that to those people.

 

Even if you saw nothing will change and the people might think that you are made.

 

Instead of doing good you will cause more panic and ridicule which will in turn cause more damage.

 

Also if you say any of that something terrible will happen.

 

I am already taking risk giving information to you and other women that I liked.

 

All I can do is save as many women as possible so that the situation would not turn problematic.”

 

Mohini’s manipulative tongue was succeeded and Kyoko believe her words.

 

But the trust that Mohini wanted is not formed.

 

Most probably after seeing the zombies she will believe Mohini.

 

With these thoughts Mohini stayed silent for some time and then told Kyoko to close her ears so that she would not listen to what she is going to tell Saeko and Shizuka.

 

The reason for this is because Kyoko did not believe her enough right now.

 

Kyoko wanted to leave here back to her office.

 

But Mohini told her to not to leave for the next few minutes as she cannot protect her there.

 

Looking the sincere eyes of Mohini, she stopped in her tracks and waited for an hour with her hands closing her ears.

 

Mohini just whispered her words so she was unable to hear anything.

 

Any way it is already that time when the zombie apocalypse starts.

 

Right then a scream was heard from outside the window and it came from the direction of the school entrance.

 

Looking at the situation where the main plot started Mohini looked at the three women for a moment before giving them some instructions.

 

Kyoko immediately went to the window to take a look with deep frown.

 

She has no choice but to believe what Mohini said.

 

As soon as Kyoko believed Mohini’s words, a blue window with the same question of trust as before appeared.

 

Mohini immediately gave out the warning she would say and Kyoko don’t think twice before accepting the question.

 

Mohini did not have time to explain the things so she told her that she will explain later.

 

Kyoko simply accepted her words.

 

Mohini told Shizuka to collect some medicine just in case.

 

Right then Kazu that usually help Shizuka appeared here.

 

Shizuka recited the medicines required while Saeko and Kyoko collected them in a bag.

 

Mohini took the medicinal bag and stored it in her personal storage space.

 

This shocked Kyoko no matter how many times she saw Mohini using the personal storage space.

 

After that Mohini led the three women out of the infirmary but was stopped because of some players that came to recruit these three women.

 

Well specifically they came here for the air head Shizuka.

 

Saeko and Kyoko were bonus.

 

The funny thing is that there are players from outside the school.

 

They should have sneaked in previously when no one is looking or using some excuses.

 

Some of them are wearing office worker uniform and some with school uniforms.

 

They are wanted to make Shizuka join their groups.

 

There are a total of 5 people which include 1 woman and 4 men.

 

Mohini arrived there and all of their eyes turned towards Mohini.

 

Both Saeko and Shizuka came to Mohini immediately.

 

Well forgot about a rat Kazu that came here to help Shizuka in the infirmary before the start of the apocalypse.

 

Kazu has seen the zombies outside.

 

So he was a little scared right now.

 

He chose to stay with the group of 5 people that came to poach Shizuka, Kyoko and Saeko because of their Mohinis.

 

Mohini did not have and fear towards them and directly said.

 

“I will give you 5 seconds to scram from my woman.

 

If you want to pester me then don’t blame me for what happens next.”

 

The group of 5 is not from the same side as they temporarily formed an alliance to gain more benefits.

 

They wanted to ask Mohini to join their group looking at Mohini being a woman they thought that they might be able to get some sweet night with her.

 

But Mohini’s words snipped their thoughts at their buds.

 

They felt that Mohini is a tough nut to crack.

 

They each took out a gun pointing at Mohini.

 

Mohini was calm even now and Kazu standing behind the 5 people screamed like a woman and ran away.

 

Well he will most probably meet the same ending as that of the plot.

------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 165 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ 

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

17