Chapter 90: a woman proposes to Mohini
581 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 90: a woman proposes to Mohini

 

Mohini was calm even now and Kazu standing behind the 5 people screamed like a woman and ran away, well he will most probably meet the same ending as that of the plot.

 

The 5 people were looking at Mohini and one of them spoke to Shizuka, Kyoko and Saeko.

 

“We are cops from the future and we are here to save you.

 

This woman is a terrorist from a human trafficking organization that came here to harm you.

 

Come to us so that we can protect you….”

 

Well what these 5 people wanted is the protagonist protection from Shizuka and Saeko.

 

As for Kyoko she is just a bonus right now.

 

They don’t have enough assets to bring any of them back and they did not see any use for them in the real world.

 

So they simply want to use Shizuka and Saeko that is all there is to it.

 

Mohini has already told them all of this and both Shizuka and Saeko did not move from the side of Mohini.

 

Kyoko don’t know what the situation is but she chose to believe Mohini than the people that pointed guns at then.

 

She wanted to ease the atmosphere here but before she could open her mouth Mohini spoke.

 

Mohini smiled gently and said.

 

“I am warning you again.

 

This is a zombie apocalypse world and you don’t want to receive any injuries right at the start.

 

Are you sure you want to fight with me in this narrow space.”

 

Mohini took out a gun on one hand and a hand grenade on the other.

 

The pin is right inside her thumb ready to pull in a moment.

 

Both Shizuka and Saeko were little tense as the blast radius will definitely cover them.

 

Kyoko screamed like a little girl looking at the situation and the grenade in Mohini’s hands.

 

They were now more assured that what Mohini said is true.

 

Kyoko remembered the words of Mohini standing in front of her and protecting her with her back.

 

She remembered the words that Mohini loved her.

 

She felt warm and finally stood firm.

 

She did not abandon them even at 5 guns pointed towards her head and stood in front of them to fight with his life.

 

“I don’t mind dying here.

 

Do you have the guts to dance with me?”

 

Mohini said with a grin making her devilish looks irresistible for both men and women.

 

Even the only woman on the 5 person team was moved by the stand that Mohini took.

 

Well they cannot do anything but to accept defeat.

 

Based on their training they clearly know the attack range of this grenade and they cannot run away without any injuries.

 

Also their purpose for attacking Mohini will also be gone.

 

Since they are no benefits they can only take a step back to cool down the atmosphere.

 

They lowered their guns and stored them back in their personal space.

 

Mohini did the same looking at them.

 

Right then one of them wanted to sneak attack as he suddenly raised his hand with a gun.

 

Mohini guessed as much from the facial expression of the attacking person and grinned.

 

An air soft needle shot out of Mohini’s hand towards the man that is raising his gun.

 

The gun was dropped and the man screamed in pain from the spot where the needle is pierced.

 

In this zombie world magic is prohibited and only modern weapons can be used.

 

Mohini made a short air soft hand gun from the model similar to Spiderman's web shooters to deal with players in silent.

 

Mohini smeared the web shooters with burning poison that will make the skin around the contact area to feel that it was being burnt.

 

Mohini has already applied antidote on her wrists so it is not a problem even if it touched her skin.

 

But that is not the case for the other party.

 

The people in the victim’s group just realized what happened and looked vigilantly at Mohini without saying a word.

 

They even took out their weapons.

 

Mohini took out the grenade to her other hand and spoke with an innocent smile.

 

“You see sneak attacking me will not do you any good.

 

You are civilians becoming a hunter but I am already an assassin before coming here.

 

So, I advise you to not to provoke me again.

 

Since you attacked me first,

 

This small punishment is enough.

 

But if you dare to attack me again I will take everything you have that might include your lives.

 

This place might be hell to you but not me.

 

I can survive even after fighting you.

 

Can you do the same?”

 

Mohini smiled sarcastically and the pointed at the man that is screaming with pain from the burning poison.

 

“That is just a small scale temporary poison.

 

It will lose its effect after an hour.

 

Don’t worry it is not life threatening.

 

I have said all I want to say.

 

Now scram before I change my mind.”

 

Mohini said without even a hint of fear in her eyes.

 

It felt like what she said is absolutely true and this caused the other group to fear her more.

 

They don’t want to lose their life for some stupid chance and mess with Mohini so they helped the person that was still rolling in pain and wanted to leave there immediately.

 

The woman in the group was a little courageous and asked for Mohini’s name with love symbols clearly appearing in her eyes looking at Mohini.

 

Before Vikram could speak Shizuka stood in front of Vikram and said.

 

“This Woman is not free.

 

You can go we will not give her to you.”

 

Saeko stepped forward with her sword and a little hostility towards the woman.

 

Kyoko also moved forward in the spur of movement and subconsciously felt that Mohini is her lover.

 

It is strange for her but she still felt like that and her face is already red from all the embarrassment as soon as she realized it.

------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 165 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ 

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

 
15