Chapter 91: moved to the next target Saya
541 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 91: moved to the next target Saya

 

It is strange for her but she still felt like that and her face is already red from all the embarrassment as soon as she realized it.

 

…………

 

The group of men dropped the poisoned person that they just lifted when they listened to the words of the plot line characters.

 

They finally understand why they cannot make these women follow them.

 

They would have never agreed if someone said that a player made three main plot line characters fell in love with him in just 3 hours from the start of the fantasy world.

 

This is especially if they all fell for a woman at that made them question their life being a man.

 

Also the woman that joined their group seems to be on the side of lesbian that is the reason why she did not reciprocate to any of their advances.

 

Well they took one last look at the smiling face of Mohini that was between the three hot women with pure envy and hatred.

 

They moved away dragging the poisoned person and love stuck woman along with them.

 

At that time the surrounding place already has screams from all the zombies attacking.

 

The more time passes the more zombies that would come.

 

Mohini has a clear target to achieve which is the million zombie kill achievement.

 

Well we can all make a simple calculation that is if she kills zombies one per second for a continuous 10 hours then she can kill around 36,000 zombies.

 

For 7 days of time that is given it will only be around 252,000 zombies.

 

That is around a forth of the number of zombies required for the million zombie achievement.

 

So this way is wrong and she has to find a new way.

 

There is a list of prohibitions in this world which is magic is prohibited, destructive military weapons above hand grenades are prohibited.

 

She cannot use a truck to squash all the zombies as that is prohibited and the zombie kill count will not increase.

 

Then Mohini don’t have any choices in these thoughts.

 

Also right now she has to make a choice.

 

That is either to follow the protagonist group or move with her group.

 

The two things has they own advantages and disadvantages.

 

Among the players most of them will follow the protagonist so that they can be safe.

 

But there are some that would move independently who believe in their strength.

 

If Mohini did not have any thoughts on these people and have her goal about million zombies kill achievement Mohini wanted to move separately.

 

But that is not the case here and she wanted to take all the women that she wanted from this world with her.

 

As for make characters the father of Saya Takagi is good with strong body but the problem is that he is too loyal to his wife and it is hard to take.

 

Mohini felt like if her manipulative tongue skill is at good level she would be able to pull the people she liked with her.

 

Unfortunately she cannot as the skill has not improved it.

 

Well she wanted to find the solution to the problem if she can if not then all she can do is to take what she can and leave obediently like a good bitch.

 

……….

 

With some thinking and deciding she wanted to move to her next target.

 

That is Saya Takagi.

 

Mohini took out a metal sword and gave it to Saeko.

 

As for Shizuka and Kyoko she gave them a metal spear and a shield like thing just in case.

 

The women followed Mohini without questioning while thinking of their feelings towards Mohini that they just met.

 

As Shido said in the anime the danger to life is the best aphrodisiac and also the best to change people’s hearts.

 

They made their way to the students block.

 

Mohini on the way explained that those zombies cannot see and will have to depend on sound to hunt down the targets.

 

In the students block Mohini took out two guns with silencers and shot the zombies just enough to clear the path.

 

She don’t want to kill too many zombies right now so as to not to give those players a chance to plan behind her back.

 

When they are climbing the stairs to the first floor they found two people hiding quietly while observing the movements of those zombies.

 

The plot has progressed faster than Mohini expected and it has already come to this.

 

The two people were Saya and fatty Hirano that is equipped with nail gun.

 

Well Mohini did not gave them much time to think and appeared just like in that of the plot where Saeko and Shizuka would appear here with them.

 

Mohini took the chance to move like a wind and cleared the entire corridor.

 

Right at that moment the protagonist Takashi and Rei appeared from the upper floor with their mini weapons.

 

As for the players Mohini don’t know where they are right now.

 

Most probably they are trying to save more students so that they might gain some hidden benefits.

 

They know that going to the protagonists right now is a bad move and the chance of death is high.

 

So they are going to the place where the busses are so that when the protagonist’s group leaves they can get on the bus and go away smoothly.

 

The unfortunate thing is that most players don’t know the plot and only had some small understanding from the people of their faction.

 

This fantasy world is one of the many beginner levels and would appear frequently so the new players were already informed of the basic plot.

 

But they don’t know the exact details of the story progress so they try their best to arrive at the main points like the escape location.

 

Also they would be wary of who is the villain.

 

With whom they can stay and what can be touched and what not…….

------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 165 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ 

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

17