Chapter 92: proposing to Saya
507 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 92: proposing to Saya

 

With whom they can stay and what can be touched and what not.

 

This is their current state of mind.

 

So most probably they would not come here.

 

Even if they did, unless they are a woman or an extremely handsome man they will not be able to penetrate into the protagonist circle.

 

In this specific condition Mohini is currently on the top.

 

She is a woman and her charm stats are already over 25 stat points.

 

Because of this she can easily gain the attention of the protagonist easily.

 

Mohini thought all of this for a moment and moved forward.

 

Right at that time one of the zombies pounced at Saya and she used a drill machine to kill the zombie.

 

Right at the next moment few silent bullets hit the heads of the zombies that suddenly appeared and clearing the corridor for real this time.

 

Mohini went towards Saya and hugged her tightly consoling her from the first time killing fear and sadness.

 

Saya don’t know Mohini but at that time it doesn’t matter.

 

Well it was originally the place of Saeko but Mohini took the chance.

 

The favorability of Saya towards Mohini improved.

 

At the same time the favorability of other people also improved looking at the capabilities of Mohini and her caring nature.

 

Their question now is where Mohini got the guns.

 

Or

 

To be more precise they want to know what the background of Mohini is.

 

Mohini simply told them that she is an assassin and some of the dark past that she made.

 

She hoped to have a big family one day with many women and men that love her……..

 

Even though, the meaning of her words gives a bisexual family with male and female harem for her.

 

These twisted words are not understood by those people in their current state of mind.

 

Instead listening to her dark history that was highlighted over her wish has made them sympathetic towards her and their favorability directly reached 30 points.

 

That was enough brushing up right now.

 

Later Mohini is going to take care of Shido and then the favorability would directly jump to 50 points.

 

So by tomorrow morning Mohini would reach 50 points or more favorability from the plot line characters.

 

This is her goal for now.

 

With that they moved into a room to the side and Mohini is still covered with blood that was also on Saya.

 

Shizuka slept on a desk while the people are thinking how to solve the issue right now.

 

Mohini went to wash up and saw that Saya put on her glasses with wet shirt.

 

She looked so cute right at that moment that Mohini wanted to give her a tight kiss.

 

Unfortunately she was still covered in blood from the zombie.

 

So she held back.

 

But she still commented.

 

“You know you are kind of cute.

 

Do you want to be a part of my family?”

 

Suddenly as if remembering something Mohini said.

 

“Sorry my bad, you already have a family.

 

Just think of my word as air…..”

 

After saying these words Mohini went to wash up.

 

But right at that moment Saya pulled Mohini into her embrace and said.

 

“Even though I have a family that doesn’t mean that I cannot have you in my family…”

 

Mohini then suddenly asked.

 

“Then do you want to become my women.

 

I will treat you with great care.

 

I can satisfy you in every possible way.

 

Also I will show you something secret that you should not tell anyone.”

 

Mohini said that and slowly lifted her skirt up revealing her pussy.

 

But right then her small clit slowly grows up into a dick causing Saya to exclaim in shock.

 

This caused other people to come and look.

 

Mohini quickly covered her dick and Saya also recovered from the shock and changed the subject.

 

When the people left back Mohini lifted her skirt again where the dick vanished.

 

Then she said.

 

“This is my secret and don’t tell about this to anyone.

 

If you are my woman I can satisfy you in every possible way and there is nothing in this world that can harm you. (Except for me)

 

Think about it and tell me slowly.

 

I can only stay in this place for 7 days after that I will have to go back to my place.

 

Saeko, Shizuka and Kyoko will come with me to my place.

 

If possible we can take your family along with me too…

 

Well there are certain conditions for that but still……..”

 

Mohini said looking at Saya expectantly for a few moments.

 

Then she turned around to wash the blood on her dress.

 

Saya stayed there in dazed expression for a few moment and don’t know how to answer Mohini.

 

Finally she sighed and said.

 

“I need time to think Mohini.

 

I will definitely give you an answer later.”

 

Mohini listened to that and nodded silently and washed her body.

 

Right then Hirano came and looked at Saya with glasses and Mohini with wet clothes stuck to her body revealing her curves.

 

This made his dick stand up but quickly covered with a smile and moved away.

 

Both Mohini and Saya washed up but the blood is still there.

 

Right after that the protagonist Takashi spoke about a car but it would not fit so they decided to move to a bus instead.

 

At the same time Mohini shared her discovery to the group.

 

“The groups of zombies are blind and they will attack by smell or sound.”

 

The words of Mohini were seconded by Saya, Saeko, Shizuka and Kyoko.

 

With that information known the people started to move out of this place to the place where the keys to the bus are.

 

Mohini took the front with her guns on hand then Saeko will stand by the side of Mohini to protect if any zombie was missed.

 

Shizuka and Kyoko will be at the center while the two boys guard the sides while Saya will guard the rear………

------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 170 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

17