Chapter 93: got on the bus
491 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 93: got on the bus

 

Shizuka and Kyoko will be at the center while the two boys guard the sides while Saya will guard the rear.

 

Since Mohini is good with guns she should be first also for the safety, as a small scratch from a zombie can turn them into zombies.

 

So they don’t want to take the risks.

 

Along the way they saved some as the group increased.

 

Before moving forward Mohini warned them not to make any sound so as to not to attract more zombies.

 

After listening to the words of Mohini they directly accepted it without much struggle.

 

This is especially so because Mohini has guns on her hands.

 

At that time she met some players that merged into the group and followed along.

 

Mohini don’t mind.

 

One of them is the group that wanted to poach Mohini’s women before.

 

Now that they met again they did not show much friction and acted like they are not hostile.

 

They also had guns but their accuracy is much worse than Mohini.

 

Most of the time Mohini can one shot the zombie and she set the system notification that it will say when the zombie is killed with a soft noise.

 

When they came to the entrance with more than 30 zombies around none of the players moved forward to take on them.

 

Well the plot line characters wanted to attract the attention but was stopped by Mohini as she told them to stand guard.

 

The plot line characters did not know why so many people carry guns with them.

 

“Is it some sort of fashion that I don’t know off?”

 

Hirano though but he did not voice it out because it is not the right situation to ask.

 

Saeko still followed Mohini right behind her just in case.

 

Mohini moved to each section of shoe locker at the entrance and showed her dazzling talent with the guns.

 

Her charm is high and her movements made the people both men and women mesmerized by her actions.

 

Her fan girls that wanted to propose to her before is also looking at Mohini with love symbols in her eyes.

 

If her team members are not stopping then she might have already ran over to Mohini’s team right now.

 

In less than a minute Mohini has already cleared the entrance inside the school building.

 

Then they moved our clearing the front of the school yard.

 

Mohini know that those idiots that she saved before would cause sounds with the holder in his hands.

 

Even though Mohini said to him to leave it he did not do that and brought it along.

 

So Mohini told them to stay inside while she clears the zombies outside.

 

If she can clear at least half of them, then she can leave with these people from here peacefully.

 

Mohini quickly moved faster followed by Saeko.

 

Since it is open field she was able to kill more zombies quickly.

 

Within a minute she has already killed over 100 zombies.

 

But there are still more than 50 zombies.

 

Right at that moment the impatient people inside the school building came out and that stupid kid actually made the sound.

 

This caused the zombies to immediately target them.

 

Since they are less of them Mohini stand guard while Saeko moved around killing the zombies with the metal sword that Mohini gave her.

 

Right when they are getting on the bus Shido and his group appeared.

 

Mohini gave them cover fire but not to all of them.

 

Mohini checked the perverted fantasy system to see if those women behind Shido were blackened or not.

 

They are only half blackened are still in the red light.

 

For other people fantasy system will not respond but her perverted fantasy system will respond to her.

 

Since it is like that she saved Shido and the people with cover fire.

 

When Shido saw Mohini with guns he was taken aback.

 

But looking at the cover fire he was more and surer that Mohini really loves him.

 

So happily ran forward quickly.

 

Since Mohini has already cleared most of the zombies she simply picked off the remaining.

 

But still some of the followers of Shido died on the road.

 

That is not all the other players did not attack Shido because based on the story the main plot line characters related to protagonist are reluctant to kill other humans.

 

Even if that person is a scum like Shido they are willing to let them go.

 

So because of the false impression, that the plot line characters might reject them, none of the players shot Shido.

 

Since the zombies are not hindering they safely arrived at the bus and boarded.

 

Diverted from the original plot line Shido said.

 

“Is student Mohini is in charge of this group?”

 

But Takashi replied with negative.

 

Well Shido don’t care and Shizuka started the bus to move on.

 

Mohini has already cleared the zombies so it is an easy ride out of the school.

 

But after that it was a hard one as the zombies was swarming everywhere.

 

The number of players in the bus is less than 20 people.

 

Most of them are standing and the bus is crowded.

 

Some of the students started to yell about want to find a safe place to hide.

 

Shizuka looked at Mohini to know what she should do.

 

She was already tensed to do anything.

 

So Mohini moved forward and pointed a gun at that man that is shouting nonsense.

 

Mohini know that this was not provoked by him instead it was provoked by Shido.

 

So Mohini did not speak much and directly hit on the stomach of the guy making him faint on the spot.

 

Mohini has already predicted what would happen so she has already given instructions to Saeko, Shizuka, Kyoko and Saya.

 

They would follow Mohini’s words perfectly.

 

Just now when Rei was about to act Mohini took her place to teach the shouting person a lesson.

 

Now Shido would make a move to claim the leadership………

------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 170 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

 
17