Chapter 100: the towel drops and Hirano is in heaven (please give me a review)
563 2 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 100: the towel drops and Hirano is in heaven

 

His face was buried straight between Mohini’s boobs while his hands are on her ass clamping her to have some stability.

 

Mohini put the gun in the fencing for support and started to clear the way popping the head of the zombies.

 

At the same time she moved her gun to the alley where the woman is trapped to reduce the number of zombies.

 

Takashi got out of the house where Saeko stood at the door to cover the entrance.

 

Rei and Saya were arranging for Alice and her father while the dog was taken by Kyoko and Shizuka.

 

Veena came behind Mohini to take a look at the situation but she cannot do anything here.

 

So she went to help Saeko at the entrance.

 

While moving from side to side the bath towel came off and slid down but stopped at the area where Hirano’s hands are holding her.

 

The head of Hirano directly came into the contact of soft fluffy boobs of Mohini.

 

“Humm…”

 

The contact aroused Mohini causing her to let out a soft moan.

 

Hirano was aroused too but the current situation is not for that.

 

Takashi jumped on the walls and moved around quickly.

 

Mohini has already killed another 100 zombies in this shout few minutes.

 

The zombies are still coming more and more.

 

Mohini specifically hit some poles and other objects to create sound to distract zombies from being attracted to Takashi or that woman.

 

This is also for clearing the road when they want to go out tomorrow.

 

Mohini shot around killing the zombies where her kill count reached 300.

 

Most of the zombies in the area were cleared for Takashi and the woman to walk out easily.

 

Takashi came back to the house safe and sound without much hindrance.

 

But her shouts and screams attracted more zombies making Mohini’s kill count reach 500 zombies.

 

In order to stop her from screaming Takashi has no choice but to kiss her on her lips.

 

Unfortunately for him Rei that just came to the balcony to look at the situation has witnessed this scene.

 

The image of Mohini shooting naked was not that impactful than the image of Takashi kissing another woman.

 

Another unfortunate thing is Saya came along with her and saw the scene making her shocked.

 

Well she knows the reason why Takashi did that.

 

But this still hit the heroines hard.

 

With that incident Mohini was sure that there is a big gap between the heroines and Takashi.

 

With that Mohini’s kill count has stopped.

 

Takashi and that woman came back.

 

Because of the fear the legs of that woman gave away and Takashi carried her back.

 

If Mohini was not there this should be a heroic thing but because of Mohini’s words and actions that already put some logs between hero and these heroines was lit by fate herself with the current series of incidents.

 

When Takashi and that woman arrived back the images of Rei and Saya became colder towards Takashi.

 

This new woman is Aika with average appearance she is from a different school nearby.

 

Previously she is going to cross the bridge but when the cops started firing she has no choice but to escape.

 

Since there is no other choice she ran towards this vicinity to escape from the zombies.

 

But she unfortunately stuck in a dead end.

 

Mohini put on her bath towel back and checked the new people if they had any injuries from the zombies.

 

After confirming that there is no problem Mohini welcomed them to stay the night.

 

No one objected.

 

Looking at the cold appearance of Rei and Saya, Takashi though that they are jealous of the new woman.

 

So he wanted to care for the new woman to pull them towards her with reverse strategy.

 

But unfortunately this caused more damage than good for him unknowingly.

 

Saeko did not mind any of this and went to take care of cooking with Veena.

 

Mohini dressed up with a tank top and boxers.

 

Mohini let Saeko to dress up with new set of clothes just like other woman while she took over cooking food.

 

Soon the food is ready for all to eat.

 

After eating food Mohini thought for a moment and spoke to the people and arranged their rooms.

 

Mohini know that the truck outside would not be enough to travel easily with all these people.

 

Also they still need more food and other things like dresses to replace.

 

For all this the current situation is not enough.

 

Mohini wanted to bring back the bike that she left in the morning.

 

Based on the information she has there is a map in her mind of the entire plot area.

 

There is a gas station nearby and also a convenience store.

 

This can solve their food and fuel problem.

 

As for the companion that would go with her, Mohini wanted to take Hirano.

 

If possible she wanted to pull Hirano into her team as the first male in her male harem.

 

Different for the protagonist Takashi, Hirano is many times more sensible.

 

But before that Mohini asked Veena if she had any idea to complete the zombie kill achievements.

 

Veena did not want to do that she is more into research than fighting.

 

Mohini nodded her head and decided to do a small patrol outside first.

 

So she asked Hirano if he wanted to come with her.

 

Hirano was also dying to ask Mohini some important questions.

 

First is related to the endless bullets coming out of Mohini’s guns.

 

Even though he was in heaven being squashed by the tits of Mohini, he did not reduce his vigilance.

 

So he knows what is happening around him which includes Takashi kissing the new girl for stopping her from screaming.

 

Also he understood the situation of Rei, Saya and Takashi and the stupidity of Takashi’s actions but he did not point them out as his thoughts are moving around the guns and bullets that Mohini has……….

------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 180 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords upto 200 chapters to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

17