Chapter 107: going to the airport island
435 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 107: going to the airport island

 

The hands of Mohini are not honest as they played with the bodies of two women on her lap.

 

After the good bath Mohini receive special kisses on her pussy lips from both Saeko and Veena and they also receive the same other than on their lips for good night.

 

Mohini wanted to sleep naked so she went straight to sleep with Saeko and Veena on either side.

 

Well they are wearing clothes, only Mohini is naked.

 

Early in the morning Mohini woke up quickly.

 

She woke the other woman and people to freshen up.

 

When looking at the sleeping woman Mohini was overwhelmed by their beauty.

 

“Sigh…”

 

When she sighed the women looked at her at the same time and Shizuka asked.

 

“Why are you sighing?

 

Is there something wrong?”

 

Mohini can only shook her head as she cannot say her thoughts out loud and said.

 

“I am just sighing at your beauty………”

 

Both the women giggled proudly about their beauty.

 

At the same time they complimented Mohini about her beauty with E cup tits and shapely butt.

 

“Bhou”

 

“Bhou”

 

 The little dog Zeke started to bark.

 

Well Mohini can understand what it wants to say.

 

It has already freshened up and wants some food.

 

She instead went to cook.

 

She put on the naked apron without and under wear to cook.

 

Because of her size there is not clothes left here that can be used.

 

Soon the aroma of tasty food spread throughout the house.

 

Mohini arranged the food a small portion of the dog.

 

She did not give a name to the dog but Alice gave one called Zeke which is the same as that in the anime.

 

There are moans from women when they tasted the food and Mohini received lot of praises from the women.

 

Then men thought that Mohini can become a great wife with cooking and her huge assets.

 

Mohini was happy.

 

Like she said before,

 

In order to win a woman before you should be able to win their stomach.

 

This can also be said in the point of view of a woman.

 

In order to win a man before you should be able to win their stomach.

 

But the food she cooked is so good that everyone asked for seconds.

 

The three men had their eyes on Mohini’s tits and ass whenever she moved to serve food for them.

 

After they are done with the food Mohini told them that they are going to the island airport where Rika should be guarding to get her.

 

The women were stuffed inside the military jeep where Shizuka drives the vehicle.

 

On the other hand Mohini stood out of the hatch on the top to shoot the zombies while moving.

 

Hirano was sitting on the side of driver’s seat with Alice on his lap.

 

Takashi and the father of Alice were asked to ride the bike to follow them.

 

These are the arrangements that Mohini made.

 

………..

 

They moved on quickly towards the directions that Mohini designated.

 

Their journey is smooth.

 

No zombie escaped the shot from Mohini and died like flies hit by an electric bat.

 

When there are more zombies in the area they would stop the vehicle to the side.

 

Mohini and the combat people go over to the zombie’s filled area to clear them.

 

On the way they stopped at the apparel store to get some dress for all the women.

 

Well every woman, irrespective of the ages loves clothes.

 

It is especially true since they did not have clothes right now.

 

In the clothes store Mohini tried many dresses and she did not close the curtain at the trail room giving the show for the three men to watch.

 

Mohini specifically called over Hirano to tell her if he liked her dress.

 

Hirano was shy and acted innocent but still gave her some opinion related to dresses.

 

As for other woman Mohini helped them pick up the clothes.

 

When they are done picking up the clothes they continued their journey.

 

Mohini was happy but also sad because the total amount of zombies that she killed today has reached around 9844 only.

 

It is not even close to her required amount of zombies that needed to be killed.

 

Well she got some credits that are small achievements for killing 9844 zombies.

 

Right now she got two achievements that are,

 

Well she got them last night but she forgot to look at them.

 

Killing 100 zombies will give zombie hunter title, 100 military merit points.

 

Killing 1000 zombies will give zombie destroyer title, 1000 military merit points, and 1 free attribute point.

 

The combined gain is

 

Title zombie destroyer,

 

1100 military merit points, and

 

1 free attribute (Stat) point

 

He looked at the title that he gained.

 

Title Name: Zombie destroyer

 

Description: a title that is obtained after slaying 1000 infected zombies of the infected category of monsters.

 

Effects: player can do 20 percent additional damage to all the zombies of the infected category of monsters.

 

Player can do 5 percent additional damage to all the infected category of monsters.

 

Player has a 1 percent chance of not becoming a zombie when infected by the virus and evolve into a species in control.

 

Mohini’s eyes are widened for a moment and many thoughts ran in her mind.

 

She is currently expecting the next achievement of 10 thousand zombie kill.

 

Soon after a few minutes her kill count has reached 10 thousand zombies.

 

She got another achievement.

 

That is killing 10,000 zombies will give zombie exterminator title, 1,000 military merit points, 1,000 civilian merit points, 10 free attribute points, 1 skill points.

 

She felt happy.

 

Mohini and the group finally reached the shore where the island airport is visible.

 

Mohini gave out the directions on roads that led them here very quickly.

 

Mohini asked Shizuka to call her friend again to see if the call connects.

 

Right at that moment there is a big blast came from the airport.

 

Mohini know that the plot is moving on……….

------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 190 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords upto 200 chapters to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

15