Chapter 113: Hirano’s favorability change
444 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 113: Hirano’s favorability change

 

Fortunately there is no one nearby if there is then they would have definitely noticed Mohini was being fucked from just her moans.

 

That is how sweet and unforgettable her voice is.

 

The gang bang went on for an hour.

 

Because they cannot stay here for long they have to quickly done with fucking Mohini and leave here.

 

When Mohini is done here she cleaned up her body quickly and went to meet with her women.

 

Mohini got notification about the raise in the favorability or both Shizuka and Rika rose to 80 points directly.

 

Well Mohini can guess the reason for that.

 

She took a comfortable bath and put on new clothes.

 

After that she made her way to the cooking station to cook some food.

 

The airport has some shops with cooking sections which are abandoned right now.

 

By that time all of his women arrived to where Mohini is.

 

Mohini packed the cooked dishes as the place is covered with corpses and blood all around.

 

It is not a comfortable place to eat food.

 

She took the women and Hirano to a distance away from the current refugee are where the air is fresh and they can get a view of moon and stars with the view of the ocean.

 

It is a peaceful place as Mohini served them food as she spoke to them about the real world.

 

Previously Mohini told Saeko, Kyoko and Shizuka about the real world.

 

But it was not full details because of the time constraint and some planning problems.

 

Right now they can listen to the full details about the real world.

 

The more they listened the more fascinated they become.

 

As for Takashi he was not invited and he is spending his time with Aika after Rei and Saya did not pay much attention to him.

 

Since he was not invited by Mohini he did not follow along.

 

All the protagonists have this strange pride that is over their heads and they would not make any compromises and act arrogant.

 

Well Mohini did not care and those people also seem to understand Mohini and followed along.

 

……………..

 

They never thought that their world is an anime or manga in the real world.

 

But at the same time Mohini explained that there are endless possibilities and their world might be a real one too.

 

It is just that it was inside the endless chaotic flow of the world that was not discovered yet.

 

Then Mohini went through about many things about the money, the risks, the politics, the monsters…………

 

With that she is done explaining and even took over her specifically modified phone to show them their original story.

 

This shocked them even more.

 

They looked at their own anime version characters and their story.

 

They all found few important things from watching the anime,

 

That is some of them are main heroines and some of them are not.

 

Hirano looked at Asami and has an inexplicable feeling in his heart.

 

It is like he fell in love with the character of Asami.

 

He doesn’t know his feelings towards Mohini are real or not and it was changing directions towards Asami.

 

When he saw the ending of Asami he became so sad that he was literally crying.

 

Mohini know that the situation has changed and Hirano’s feelings went towards Asami.

 

This is because beside the favorability of Hirano the love is gone and change to admiration only.

 

With that Mohini know that she has lost Hirano.

 

As for Asami Mohini did not have any thoughts of bringing her to the real world.

 

When they reached the end they felt the sudden ending without any conclusion.

 

Rei found that her mother is fine and Saya became sad looking at her home being besieged by zombies.

 

They also found the situation with Shido which angered them.

 

Mohini then gave them an explanation.

 

That is how she is going to kill Shido and how she is going to save Asami, the parents of Saya and the mother of Rei.

 

That is all she can do based on the time they have left in this world.

 

Rei and Saya were contemplating while Mohini looked at Hirano and said.

 

“Did you fell in love with Asami?”

 

As soon as her words were out the women pricked their ears to listen to his reply.

 

“Well….I doesn’t know….?”

 

Mohini sighed and said.

 

“If you fell in love with her just say it.

 

It is not a problem for us to save her.

 

I have already decided to save her bring her back with me to the real world.

 

If you love her you can be with her.

 

I will not force you to love me.

 

You know I am not a tyrant or something……..”

 

With Mohini’s explanation the night moved on as they finished their dinner.

 

Mohini explained to them saying that she understands their character very much.

 

Mohini showed them this because in the future they might find this anime by themselves and after knowing that they might think that they were betrayed.

 

But Mohini came clean to the point of even showing their other side of the plot.

 

Also they understood that even if Mohini did not come to them other players would come and they would leave them in this world after their quest is over.

 

Just like a use and throw item.

 

Instead Mohini wanted to take them out of this world with her which is costly and needed strong patience to gain their favor and acceptance.

 

For this reason they fell in love with Mohini all over again.

 

The favorability of the women and Hirano got a +5 to them.

 

When Mohini takes them to the real world the favorability would reach 90 points or above because she proved their trust in her.

 

Mohini explained that they have to go to the Takagi’s house to get the sword Murata-tou for Saeko.

 

Saya supported this as she understands how well Saeko uses a sword……..

------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 195 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords upto 200 chapters to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

14