Chapter 116: meeting Shido again
401 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 116: meeting Shido again

 

Hirano don’t know that Asami has actually developed love interest towards Mohini instead of him.

 

Actually she is a lesbian and timid one in the play where she always acts as the weaker woman.

 

She likes women more than men.

 

This is the reason why she is so close to her senior sister and even heartbroken looking at the zombie of her senior sister.

 

Mohini gave a hand gun to Asami saying that she should protect herself.

 

She is a righteous and kind person that lacks self confidence in her.

 

So Mohini gave a hand gun to her to boost her confidence.

 

With that the favorability of Asami towards Mohini rose to the 50 points directly.

 

Hirano on the side was sullen.

 

Previously they both made a bet.

 

That bet is who will be able to make Asami fall in love with them first.

 

Mohini has already told him the analysis that she made on Asami being a lesbian.

 

But Hirano did not believe her.

 

If Mohini loses the bet then she would let Asami marry him.

 

But if he loses the bet then he will lose the virginity to Mohini and joins her harem.

 

………

 

Now Asami is very inclined to Mohini and she is almost clinging to her.

 

As for the relationship between Asami toward Hirano, she thought of him as a good friend and support rather than a lover.

 

This twist of events made Hirano sullen a little but he came back to his senses immediately.

 

This is because Mohini did mentioned it to him before that Asami might be into lesbian rather than being a straight woman.

 

………..

 

Mohini gave them order to fill up the trucks with some materials so that they can bring some supplies to Saya’s family.

 

Since there will be an EMP later making all the vehicles useless, the extra supplies will be useful.

 

While they are loading the supplies, Mohini told them that she is going to clear the surrounding area and left.

 

In fact she is not going to clear the area instead she is going to kill Shido.

 

She first needed to find their location even though she knows that they are around this place.

 

She searched around for a few minutes to find the school bus parked on an empty street.

 

Mohini went directly to the bus and silently sneaked to the main entrance.

 

Looking at Mohini Shido was happy.

 

The doors of the bus were still locked form inside.

 

In order to confirm that Mohini is not bitten or scratched by those zombies she was asked to strip naked on the road.

 

Mohini looked embarrassed and Shido told those men to close their eye.

 

But they will still look at her.

 

Mohini removed all of her clothes.

 

While stripping she looked inside the bus where other women were looking lustful and their eyes seem to be in some sort of trance.

 

Mohini know what happened and was angry inside her heart.

 

But she did not show any of that out.

 

Instead she quickly stripped her clothes and showed her body in different angles that Shido ordered her to make sure that she is okay.

 

After confirming that she is alright he opened the main door of the bus and directly pulled her in without letting her take her clothes.

 

Shido did not do anything to her but let the boys in the back seat to check her body again with close inspection.

 

Mohini let them touch her but soon they started to rub their dicks on her body and Shido did not care.

 

He even asked Mohini to relieve their stress.

 

Soon Mohini was fucked by those people at the same time.

 

But because they were already expend their cum on the other girls before Mohini arrived they were unable to last for more than 15 minutes.

 

As soon as they are done Mohini moved quickly dislocating all of their limbs and the power of speech.

 

Shido in the front did not notice what happened in the back as he was thinking of something else.

 

Mohini let the limp bodies on to the seats and sneaked up on Shido.

 

First she hit him on the neck making him loose consciousness, and then she dislocated all of his limbs.

 

She did not stop at that.

 

She took out a special needle from the personal storage and pierced it to the necks of these people.

 

This needle is smeared in bone melting poison.

 

In fact it will not melt the bones instead it will created a feeling of pain as if the person’s bones are melting.

 

The terrible pain is so unbearable that the person that was poisoned would beg to kill them.

 

As soon as Mohini pierced the body of Shido with this poison it means that she has successfully completed the mission of killing Shido.

 

For that she will received special rewards of increased favorability.

 

Mohini looked at the women in the bus and said.

 

“You are free and this Shido will die soon.

 

It is impossible to save him even if he was in a place with the highest medical assistance.

 

I know that he threatened you to become his bitches.

 

Now he will die the most terrible death that he could never imagine.

 

You will be able to see that with your own eyes and compensate a little for the loss of your innocence.

 

He is not the only one but those men that treated you badly will also die with endless pain.

 

I hope you are satisfied with what I did.”

 

With Mohini’s words the women started to cry with tears rolling down their watery eyes.

 

No matter whom it is no woman wants to become a toy in the hands of other men just like that.

 

They were confused by the situation and tempted by the protection that Shido spoke off.

 

They were brainwashed in a way that made them fall into this situation.

 

They felt like giving their bodies would gain them security.

------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 200 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords upto 200 chapters to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

13