Chapter 124: Rei’s father
415 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 124: Rei’s father

 

That night was very eventful and in the morning the women are a little restless because they played a little too much last night.

 

But still they got on the military jeep and moved on to their destination.

 

Mohini took the lead to clear off the zombies left and right.

 

…………

 

This time the journey is a little hard for Mohini and the group.

 

Since the EMP wave hit all electronic devices.

 

Most of the vehicles were left on the streets and there are zombies inside the vehicles.

 

So they have to get down the jeep, kill the zombies and then move the vehicles.

 

Because of this procedure it took longer for them to move.

 

Even till evening they are only 3 quarters of the way.

 

Previously it was not that hard for them to move.

 

But now even the zombies became more energetic and the streets were flooded.

 

For the night they found an empty house nearby to rest for the day.

 

Fortunately there is no problem for drinking water and some for cleaning needs.

 

………

 

They spent the night there and moved on the morning next day.

 

Today the climate is rainy and it is hard to move in this climate.

 

Unfortunately these alley ways are much narrower than the ones that are before.

 

So they have to walk from here on.

 

Well originally the jeep can fit in but now because there are other vehicles on the narrow road along with zombies.

 

In order to avoid further problems, only Rei, Saeko and Mohini went forward to pick up Rei’s mother.

 

Soon they came to the area with the blockade where a woman is shouting at the people on the other side.

 

She brought back supplies to them and even helped get rid of some zombies but they refuse to let her inside.

 

This caused her to become angry and cursed the people inside to vent her anger.

 

But all of her rattling is of no use and she cannot do anything to them.

 

Right them Rei went to hug her mother and there is a touching reunion which is a little different than they imagined.

 

It is already noon and they can make it to the rescue center if they are rushed.

 

There is a chance of finding Rei’s father.

 

After Kiriko was added into the group they moved back towards their jeep.

 

They did not expect that the zombies around the area to surge suddenly causing some discomfort on the way.

 

Rei introduced Mohini to her mother telling about how she is magical and saved her from being killed or used.

 

The words of Rei is almost like a fan girl or a lover of Mohini causing Kiriko to rise her eyebrows from time to time.

 

“Did my daughter turned lesbian.

 

Well these are end times and anything can happen.

 

At least she is happy with her new partner.

 

That Mohini girl seems to love my daughter too.

 

For this reason she came all the way here to rescue me.

 

This is good…….”

 

Kiriko has her own thoughts about this matter and did not condemn her daughter about the incident.

 

When they arrived at the jeep there are zombies around and Hirano is desperately killing the zombies around with the help of girls.

 

Mohini quickly got into work clearing the immediate crisis and then cleared the surrounding area.

 

She also made Hirano and others to stop making noise.

 

With that they have successfully cleared the area.

 

By the time it is evening, they came to the rescue area which is a school and got in touch with the people of the rescue team.

 

Mohini still did not believe that all the women would go with her.

 

Tonight at 00:00 Mohini and other players will return back to the real world.

 

Mohini only had that long to gather the people close to her that is the people that are willing to go with her to the real world.

 

Well the group did not mingle with anyone and using the identity of Rika and Asami they were easily assimilated.

 

Mohini got some recognized by the guarding officers.

 

Mohini enquired about Rei’s father and found that he went to help some other survivors.

 

Mohini has already spoken to Rei’s mother and got her approval and question of trust is already passed.

 

Now Mohini took Rei, and her mother Kiriko to find her father.

 

While they leave the duty of her women were guarded by Hirano and Saeko, there is also Saya’s mother and Saya along with Rika that can take care of the things.

 

They went to the area that is littered with zombies.

 

This is the business district which Mohini avoided before.

 

This place has too many zombies and they can be surrounded quickly.

 

Also there are many blind spots where zombies might appear suddenly.

 

This surprise attacks can be fatal.

 

Because of this reason Mohini avoided this place.

 

But now she still has to come here and there are two impulsive women with her.

 

It is even more dangerous than going alone.

 

Other than that is was already night.

 

So when they reached the nearby Mohini took the lead and checked the location mentioned the location of Rei’s father went to rescue others.

 

When they arrived Mohini flashed the torch around and found a place where there are no survivors.

 

There are only corpses.

 

There is one man still breathing which is Rei’s father but he was already scratched by those zombies.

 

He did not have much long to live and Mohini arrived at that spot at the right time.

 

She cleared the zombies with Rei and her mother’s help and came to Rei’s father.

 

After finding out that he was injured by the zombies Rei and even tough looking Kiriko started to cry.

 

Actually Rei’s father is writing his final words on the wall and was ready to commit suicide since he don’t want to become a zombies.

 

They both spoke to him and finally he handed his wife and daughter to Mohini and then asked her to shoot him in the head so that he can die peacefully instead of turning into one of those zombies………

------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 210 chapters for 1$ tier in P A T R E O N:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5-10 chapters

https://www.P A T R E O N.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords upto 200 chapters to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

 
 
10