Chapter 132: died again
319 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 132: died again

 

 “February month,

 

Player is going through the training and earned a fortune through many tactics from the pests of the society using the fake account.

 

Player has successfully participated in the auction winning Sky dream Ice Worm Tian Meng and the special materials for the construction of altar from the auction along with other materials for a little lower price.

 

Player left the auction house but was surrounded by strong people that attacked without speaking.

 

Fortunately player already knows that and was able to activate the teleportation artifact on the right time to escape without any wounds.

 

Teleportation artifact was mildly damaged during the teleportation process.

 

Sky dream Ice Worm Tian Meng was sealed in a special container that would not let it out under normal circumstances……….”

 

“March month,

 

Received notification to enter fantasy world,

 

Fantasy world: Titanic

 

Completed the fantasy world successfully

 

Went to raid a resource island,

 

Controlled your actions under the eyes of many and did not gather much attention.

 

You volunteered to be a scout for the team.

 

You have shown your scouting capabilities by saving a man belongs to the gang of son of king of arms faction and were accepted.

 

But you have injected some poison into his injury while saving him and causing him to die without anyone noticing your hand.

 

You have already known the location of the vitality pool.

 

You were able to sneak there in the name of scouting and wanted to shift it into the ark space.

 

You have successfully excavated the vitality pool and stored it in your ark island

 

Your days went smoothly.”

 

“April month,

 

Received notification to enter fantasy world,

 

Fantasy world: black lagoon

 

Completed the fantasy world successfully

 

The beginner grace fantasy worlds are over.

 

From then on you can enter a fantasy world every week but it is mandatory to enter at least 1 fantasy world in a month.

 

You are back to your daily routine waiting for the end of the week to enter the next fantasy world.

 

4 days later you were suddenly visited by strong magicians that abducted you in the night.

 

They are people from the magic research faction.

 

You were taken to a dungeon like place and were tortured questioning you about the death of son of king of arms.

 

You did not confess anything.

 

You were made to drink a special potion and a strong man used a special mind reading skill on you almost frying your brain.

 

They found your secrets.

 

They made you drink some medicines to make you into their servant but they did not kill you.

 

They made you into a puppet to call out your women from the ark space.

 

A young man called the young master of Zheng family took your women.

 

They were killed right in front of your eyes.

 

You are in agony but you cannot move nor do anything as you are under the control of a puppet skill.

 

You lost all your points and your ark was taken by the king of arms faction.

 

Finally you were fed to bugs and dogs alive after they fed you the pain heightening potion.

 

You asked the reason for this and got the answer with mockery.

 

Just because you outbid the young master of Zheng family in the auction….

 

You died in agony without a chance to get back………….”

 

“Please choose one of the following options.

 

Option 1: important memories during the simulation. (16,000 chaos points)

 

(No memories of spent time in the fantasy world will be added in the receive memories)

 

Option 2: training technique experience and spell experience gained during the simulation. (3900 chaos points)

 

Option 3: skills and skill experience obtained during the simulation. (4400 chaos points)

 

Option 4: blood lines obtained during the simulation. (100 chaos points)

 

Option 5: improved stats related to intelligence, sense and charm. (5200 chaos points)

 

Option 6: improved stats related to vitality and agility. (4,800 chaos points)

 

Option 7: improved stats related to strength and stamina (3,600 chaos points)

 

..............”

 

Mohini was visibly trembling this time as the situation did not change by much.

 

Her hands clenched into fists and her teeth clenched till it was bleeding.

 

Again she directly chose the memories from the simulation choices by spending the chaos points.

 

Immediately the memories of what happened appeared in her mind that made her even angrier but again she controlled herself after a few moments.

 

She got a notification saying that her stat points related to intelligence, sense has gained +5 stat points for her calm nature to control her boundless rage.

 

But this did not give her any happiness as she was in a helpless situation where she cannot attack them right now.

 

She is currently a sapling that did not spread her roots and branches yet.

 

So she cannot do anything to them.

 

Even if she wanted to hack their accounts or put their ugly history out on display she will be discovered because she is not proficient in the hacking as some old monsters.

 

Since these people are related to the magic research faction they should at least possess a person who has the arcane magic software skill.

 

With that she will not be able to escape easily if she really attracted the attention of those strong people behind the Zheng family.

 

She has made a point to remember the faces of these people to and add them to kill list.

 

Then she started to see through the points that caused the entire incident.

 

Someone noticed my teleportation location using special tracking that was attached to the cage holding the Sky dream Ice Worm Tian Meng.

 

They belong to the magic research faction and should be related to the Zheng family or can call it Zheng clan.

 

Unlike the king or arms faction the magic research faction and scientific research factions have power divided among the groups.

 

The kings of these factions are decided using vote and change after every few years.

 

So Mohini immediately checked the fantasy store to see if she can find something that can block the tracking of those people………

-----------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 225 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords upto 200 chapters to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

 
8