Chapter 133: survived the ordeal but still died
324 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 133: survived the ordeal but still died

 

So Mohini immediately checked the fantasy store to see if she can find something that can block the tracking of those people.

 

She was sure that he cannot remove the tracking attached to the cage with her small power.

 

But that doesn’t mean that she can temporarily hide it from them and then think of a way to solve this mess.

 

Fortunately she found something useful which is a special magic formation plate.

 

It is a onetime use item that can work to hide something that it is attached to from everyone except for the user for 1 year.

 

After that the formation plate will be destroyed.

 

If it was stopped in the middle also it will be destroyed.

 

The cost of this formation plate is 10 million chaos points.

 

Mohini took a cold breath but it was good for her to get a year’s time to plan.

 

With that she moved her thoughts to start the next simulation to know if she survived the ordeal or not even with the high cost of simulation.

 

“Ding

 

Player, do you want to use the simulation skill in the real world?

 

Please pay 30 thousand chaos points for usage.

 

Yes

 

No”

 

Mohini looked through the message and decisively chose to spend the 30 thousand chaos points to know what future holds for her.

 

“Ding

 

Payment received.

 

Simulation starts.”

 

Mohini received this message through the light screen and then the new messages started to pop out one after the other.

 

“Real world, new era year 721, February 11th

 

“February month,

 

Player is going through the training and earned a fortune through many tactics from the pests of the society.

 

Player has successfully participated in the auction winning Sky dream Ice Worm Tian Meng and the special materials for the construction of altar from the auction along with other materials for a little lower price.

 

Before leaving the auction player has placed the anti tracking magic formation on the cage of the Sky dream Ice Worm Tian Meng

 

Player left the auction house but was surrounded by strong people that attacked without speaking.

 

Fortunately player already knows that and was able to activate the teleportation artifact on the right time to escape without any wounds.

 

You don’t know if the anti tracking formation is working properly or not.

 

Sky dream Ice Worm Tian Meng was sealed in a special container that would not let it out under normal circumstances……….”

 

“March month,

 

Received notification to enter fantasy world,

 

Fantasy world: Titanic

 

Completed the fantasy world successfully

 

…………… repeat the same no problem”

 

“April month,

 

Received notification to enter fantasy world,

 

Fantasy world: black lagoon

 

Completed the fantasy world successfully

 

From now you can enter the fantasy world once every week with a small price.

 

A week passed and you have decided to enter a fantasy world.

 

Fantasy world: Mummy

 

You died in the fantasy world……..”

 

This time Mohini sighed of relief looking at the ending message.

 

She died in a fantasy world not in the real world with torture.

 

This means that the formation plate worked.

 

But this also spells another problem that she died in the fantasy world of Mummy and don’t know how she died.

 

There is no way to know the details unless she enters that world.

 

Also she is not really safe with the anti tracking magic formation plate attached to the cage of dream worm.

 

They did not come in that first week that is all she knows.

 

Unless she moves forward from the Mummy fantasy world she will not be able to completely confirm the working of the anti tracking magic formation plate.

 

“Please choose one of the following options.

 

Option 1: important memories during the simulation. (10,000 chaos points)

 

(No memories of spent time in the fantasy world will be added in the receive memories)

 

Option 2: training technique experience and spell experience gained during the simulation. (3900 chaos points)

 

Option 3: skills and skill experience obtained during the simulation. (4400 chaos points)

 

Option 4: blood lines obtained during the simulation. (100 chaos points)

 

Option 5: improved stats related to intelligence, sense and charm. (1200 chaos points)

 

Option 6: improved stats related to vitality and agility. (5,800 chaos points)

 

Option 7: improved stats related to strength and stamina (3,600 chaos points)

 

..............”

 

There is not much change here in terms of other values of except for the options 1, 5 and 6 which can be expected based on her current changes.

 

But she still chose the option one to gain the memories spending 10 thousand chaos points.

 

The reason is to confirm her movements and for future development.

 

For today, she don’t want to go through the simulations again as she has to analyze the memories more carefully.

 

Also she calculated that she has 55 days for the time she enter the Mummy fantasy world.

 

She has set a budget of 3 simulations a day costing around 100 thousand chaos points for these 55 days

 

This will cost her around 5.5 million chaos points to see if she can improve her stat points to the highest possible limit in the first ring at the limit of tier 1.

 

Well technically she cannot do that easily within a short span of time but she still wanted to try her best.

 

It is said that reaching 100 points in any of the stat points will let her go through the tribulation to reach tier 2 and permission to enter the second ring.

 

But she thought that, she can go beyond that.

 

It will not trigger the tribulation directly when her stat gets one of the stat points reaching 100 stat points.

 

If it is so then there will not be anyone that gets a double or more breakthroughs in specific stats.

 

After the tribulation the stat that was used to break through will have easy way to improve while the other stats will have hard time improving.

 

That is the reason why the players and hunters as they reach higher tiers will go towards a single line of improvement…………

-----------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 225 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords upto 200 chapters to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

8