Chapter 138: ways to improve stats beyond 100 stat points
308 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 138: ways to improve stats beyond 100 stat points

 

This was actually used because there is darkness in the world and people are greedy.

 

 

They don’t want to system to reveal the things and they want to do illegal transactions without even revealing their fake account numbers that can be tracked.

 

This is the denominated currency of this world.

 

One the main reasons why many people covet the queen of nature faction Cylia is because of this.

 

Nature faction is literally holding the money printing machine and also the safest place for illegal activities.

 

Mohini has this contract currency that she exchanged at the auction house before.

 

She is using that.

 

These types of contracts cannot be added with tracking spell because of its low grade value.

 

All they can hold is chaos points.

 

They can also be used to transfer the chaos points back to their account or any other account.

 

But, if they did that then the contract will burn up leaving nothing.

 

This was mainly used for leaving inheritance of black money or other illegal money for their family.

 

………..

 

The clone arrived at little wood after 3 days and during that time it was always on the move and was vigilant to see if there is anyone following her.

 

Well, even with all that she has to sneak back into the military facility to deliver the things back to Mohini.

 

On the other hand Mohini continued to simulate every day and accumulate the stat points.

 

She doesn’t know why but she was unable to break the mummy fantasy world even after she broke through the 30 points bottle neck.

 

Right now Mohini’s target is to break 60 point bottle neck before.

 

The hardest things to improve are actually charm.

 

She has to follow strict regime to maintain her body to the top state to gain charm points.

 

This is the cultivation technique for improving the charm point.

 

At the same time this is also basic for other improvements like vitality.

 

Mohini has already memorized all the top of the line practice techniques and formed her own initial stage foundation technique.

 

The foundation technique is only useful till she reaches tier 1 peak and go through tier 2 tribulation.

 

After that Mohini has to study again.

 

Mohini only studied many basic practice models to formulate an all round foundation technique without any side effects.

 

Well she has added one she learnt back on earth related to the 7 chakras in the human body.

 

These techniques also direct towards the same think.

 

In reality there are not 7 but 10 chakras where 7 are related to the 7 specific stats and the remaining 3 are related to a special thing that even Mohini don’t know about.

 

With the current foundation technique that she formulated she can easily achieve 100 stat points in any specific stat points.

 

But if she wants to go beyond that Mohini has to understand the remaining 3 chakras.

 

…………

 

3 days is not so long for Mohini to improve by leaps and bounds.

 

At most she was able to gain around 12 stat points in the specified points she chose.

 

Well all she can improve is till the mummy fantasy world in the simulation.

 

Every time she dies in this specific world.

 

The duration is not long making her gain very little profit from it at a very high price.

 

Mohini has to accept this and cannot reject this part because the journey is long and the farther she goes the harder it is to become strong.

 

The harder it is to become strong the more money she has to spend to gain the results.

 

Money is a means to gain power and power will give her the money back.

 

This is how things are.

 

Any way it is not like she can stop this.

 

She is riding a tiger and if she stops she will die without knowing how she died.

 

Also in the real world speaking ideals is useless without enough power backing it.

 

So she doesn’t mind spending the money to get the power.

 

Mohini’s clone sneaked through the supplies van and it was taken by Mohini along with the things.

 

All of them were sent directly to the ark island.

 

Mohini gave instructions to her women especially Titia about the special materials required for the gathering center and the altar.

 

Mohini also gave them materials to build a forge smithy, winery and a special work shop.

 

There is also a storage house to secure the materials.

 

The living materials contain the sapling of top grade grape vine that can produce the grapes of many flavors.

 

After constructing some small huts on the ark island Mohini wanted to buy some people to enter the ark island through the system.

 

The people that are bought from the system were created by the system and they did not have any other origin except for the ark island that they are originated.

 

They will be absolutely loyal towards the island and its owners so Mohini don’t have to fear that something would happen to her women.

 

Also if Mohini was able to absorb the arks of other people that have their own citizens then they will become loyal to Mohini directly.

 

As it was mentioned before they will be absolutely loyal to the owner of the ark of their origin.

 

So when the ark merges with the ark of Mohini their loyalty toward Mohini would change.

 

Even if Mohini were to kill these people’s relatives before fighting their original owner after the merging of the arks they will be loyal.

 

………….

 

But before bringing those people Mohini has to name the ark island and ark ship.

 

For that the gathering center should be build and altar is also needed.

 

These people will be the NPC like characters till the ark is developed to a high level.

 

When the ark island develops to a high level they can have their own thoughts and have new hunters emerging from them.

 

Well for that they have to at least reach the tier 7 ark island.

----------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 230 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords upto 200 chapters to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

8