Chapter 139: 60 stat point bottle neck is broken
328 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

author words: I am getting bad reviews, if it is like this then there is no point in writing.

hope to get some good reviews from the readers that liked my novels to motivate me.

Chapter 139: 60 stat point bottle neck is broken

 

Well for that they have to at least reach the tier 7 ark island.

 

That would take a long time to happen and Mohini is not bothered by that.

 

………..

 

The time passed by and another 4 days were gone just like that.

 

Nothing happened in these 4 days which means that she was not tracked.

 

The big changes in the trading market of shares and stocks were also over leaving the entire market back to normal level.

 

Mohini can still get some profits but not on the same level as she got in that week.

 

Her reserves have reached around 50 billion in these few days because of her knowledge and quick changes.

 

With that it was stopped for now.

 

Mohini bought many things that she wanted from the system.

 

Even though they can get higher prices outside the system in the real world market most people would still sell the precious things that they cannot keep with them to the system.

 

The reason for that is because they did not have enough power to hold on to the precious things and they cannot use them because they will be killed if they were found out.

 

So the only way is to sell them to the system at a low price.

 

……….

 

Mohini was peaceful for another week when her stat points reached the 60 stat point’s bottle neck with the help of chaos points and simulation skill.

 

“Ding

 

Player has reached 60 stat points in the following specific stats.

 

Please choose one or many specific stats through which player want to go with the break through.

 

Be warned that the higher the number of specific stats selected the higher the difficulty of the breakthrough would be.

 

First time failure of the breakthrough of 60 stat point’s bottle neck would give player a second chance to breakthrough again with the cost of losing 5 stat points in each specific stat.

 

If the second chance is also a failure then the player will never be able to break the bottle neck of 60 stat points and forever lose the chance to evolve.

 

Choose the below specific stat through which player wanted to break through…

 

Vitality (Y/N)

 

Stamina (Y/N)

 

Strength (Y/N)

 

Agility (Y/N)

 

Intelligence (Y/N)

 

Sense (Y/N)

 

Charm (Y/N)

 

Please make your choice and confirm for the break through test…”

 

Mohini was ready to break through this with full confidence she has already simulated once and found the results are good.

 

Well it is not the only thing that earned her as she was working very hard to improve them with her own efforts too.

 

Also she was able to collect the genetic essence every day improving her genetic essence points for normal grades from the military canteen.

 

Because of her excellent cooking skill and good nature along with her persuasion no one stopped her from helping them in cooking.

 

So she was able to gain more food for all of her women too.

 

On that day Mohini took her time in the evening to break through the 60 stat point’s bottle neck.

 

With the confirmation from simulation Mohini directly selected all the stats to go on with the break through.

 

This bottle neck is not the physical bottle neck but a mental one.

 

Mohini was not taken from the real world by the system instead her mind was taken for breaking the bottle neck.

 

In the strange world Mohini saw all the things she has ever done which might be good and bad.

 

Then she saw the lives of the women beside her that were slowly ravaged and killed by her enemies.

 

She saw her own death in the torturous way that she could not imagine.

 

All of this was not a physical thing but it happened mentally.

 

Mohini’s fore head was filled with sweat drops because of the pain that she was feeling while breaking through this 60 stat point’s bottle neck.

 

Since she has initiated it with regards to all of her specific stats then the suffering and pain she has to go though would comes from all directions.

 

The feeling of being hanged at the edge of life where you cannot die or live,

 

The feeling of watching the loved ones die in the most miserable way without any chance to save them but only see them die slowly.

 

The horrible experience of losing everything she has, with no strength to stop them happening but only passively look at them helplessly.

 

This is what Mohini is feeling when she is going though the test of 60 stat point’s bottle neck.

 

Mohini has to get out of this quagmire of emotions either by completely cutting off the emotions or by winning over the emotions to control them completely.

 

…………

 

Maybe the system thought that this would shake the emotions of Mohini.

 

This is because the skill called will that Mohini possess is out of the system.

 

This kind of mind games would not work on her.

 

Her will is so strong that she was able to completely breakthrough in less than 5 minutes without any problem at all.

 

She was mentally exhausted but she has a smile on her face which was very terrifying.

 

The answer to all these mental problems is that her will to become strong and protect all of her loved ones.

 

Only with this that Mohini can be peaceful.

 

It is the same back on earth and it is the same everywhere and anywhere.

 

“Ding

 

Congratulations player for being the first one to successfully breaking through the 60 stat points bottle neck.

 

Rewards

 

+5 stat points in all the stats

 

+7 skill points

 

+7 free stat points

 

Special reward:

 

All the skills, spells and techniques that can be practiced will have +5 percent extra experience bonus.

 

…………”

 

Mohini got the same reward as before when she cleared the 30 stat point’s bottle neck.

 

She knows that this is the highest reward that she can get from breaking the bottle neck.

 

She immediately opened her status panel to look.

----------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 230 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords upto 200 chapters to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

10