Chapter 142: cuckold quest complete
510 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 142: cuckold quest complete

 

Even thought the king of nature faction is rich they act so poor.

 

Originally Mohini wanted to bring out her women to play with them but she got this different opportunity.

 

The journey is not a long one.

 

They arrived at the safe island by evening.

 

So she wanted to use this time to play with the corporal.

 

Under her seduction and shaking of her assets the leading corporal fell for her and they fucked.

 

They did not go for long as this corporal is just a scrawny man with most of his strength in agility than stamina.

 

So he was a quick shooter than a patient man to satisfy her.

 

She was disappointed again….

 

In the evening the corporal led the people to their faction building and explained the details.

 

The faction did not have any accommodation or benefits here.

 

They will only have trading and faction missions here.

 

Well there is a meeting room for support or emergencies presided over by the designated person.

 

………….

 

Other than that the corporal is like a guide that showed around the area introducing the hunter’s guild, merchant’s guild and the transportation area to return back to the main land…..

 

Mohini went back to the lodging area where she rented a room.

 

The current safe island is shared between the king of arms faction, king of nature faction and the king of scientific research faction.

 

All of them are not good for Mohini.

 

The son of king of arms is currently holding the power and their gang is called arms gang and nature gang is docile that did not have any power to manage.

 

The magic research faction has the other villain for Mohini that is the young master of the Zheng family.

 

The son of king of arms is called Jara and the young master of Zheng family is called Zheng Shi.

 

As for the king of nature faction there is no one that can compete with these two people.

 

So they are on the down.

 

They are simply divided between the two factions in completing missions and going for resources.

 

Neither side is good as both sides use people from king of nature as cannon fodder or paid servants.

 

Mohini did not stay in the room to wait as she has to complete a quest.

 

So she went out to enquire about the big man in the cuckold story.

 

Fortunately his name is mentioned in the story.

 

His name is “Ganda from the king of arms faction”

 

After the enquiry Mohini was able to find the man.

 

He is really big and has strong appearance.

 

She was sure that his performance in the bed would be great.

 

He was currently drinking in a bar.

 

Mohini wanted to seduce him but not in her appearance so she put on a disguise and went to him to flirt.

 

The big man was lonely today and was completely pulled into the honey trap of Mohini.

 

They soon opened up a room in some motel and got down to business.

 

Mohini saw that this man has a very big dick that was over 8 inches long and is very thick.

 

She was really looking forward to playing with this man.

 

Previously she slipped in some medicine that would act like truth serum into his drink.

 

So he will be honest with Mohini for the night and in the morning he will forget most of the thing except for fucking some hot woman.

 

This was all designed by Mohini to get the information she wanted.

 

Because of her high stats she was as strong as this big man in strength and stamina.

 

Her agility and other stats are a big way stronger than this person.

 

So her actions were not noticed by this big man.

 

That night they both played very hard for over 3 hours when the big man was fully exhausted and fell asleep.

 

Mohini took this time to ask him about the details of that cucked man and woman.

 

She soon found out what happened.

 

After this big man and that woman planned and killed that cucked man they got a crystal dick from the drop.

 

They tried to identify it but it was not identified.

 

So he threw that crystal dick into his personal storage space.

 

It was still there so he took it out and gave it to Mohini.

 

Mohini got the crystal dick and found that it was the core of the cuckold system patch.

 

The quest is completed.

 

But Mohini has another thing that she wanted to know.

 

It was about the woman that cheated the cucked man.

 

Naturally that kind of character would not have a good ending unless she has enough knowledge and instincts to save herself.

 

The big man gave out the answer quickly revealing that the woman related to the cucked man has died.

 

She was used as meat shield for him when they went to hunt a rare grade chaos monster on a resource island.

 

So she is no more.

 

Mohini got the information that she needed and left this place silently.

 

In order to activate this cuckold patch she has to cuck the one that loved her.

 

She has just done that by getting fucked by that big man.

 

So she can activate and integrated the cuckold system patch.

 

She first went to the big room that she took before and directly pierced has asshole with the crystal dick under the instructions of the perverted fantasy system.

 

As soon as she did that the dick vanished into her ass and her system started to show the numbers of integrating the cuckold system into her perverted fantasy system.

 

After few minutes it was completely integrated into her system and with that things are done here.

 

Now she has the thoughts of playing with her women and Hirano too.

 

In the room Mohini thought of these people while setting up the formation plates of sealing that she used it before on the beginner’s island to let Titia collect resources in the secret cave…..

----------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 235 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords upto 200 chapters to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

10