Chapter 143: taking the time to bonding at the night
397 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 143: taking the time to bonding at the night

 

In the room Mohini thought of these people while setting up the formation plates of sealing that she used it before on the beginner’s island to let Titia collect resources in the secret cave.

 

Well she is rich now and don’t mind spending some things.

 

After that she called her women out into the room and told them about the things that happened.

 

She also told them about her plans.

 

They can understand that Mohini is currently weak and cannot take them out to play for the time being.

 

Titia is sitting on her lap while the other women sat either by her side or in front of her.

 

Hirano was also present sitting at one corner.

 

Since he is the only man in the group he is feeling a little uncomfortable.

 

Mohini has thoughts of bringing other men but it takes time.

 

Till then he has to endure.

 

Mohini do want to take on these women right there and right now.

 

But it is not a good place.

 

Most of her women had 100 points in favorability so they would not feel sad.

 

Mohini used the reality clone to divide into 8 clones of him and held the 2 women in her arms letting them sit on her lap.

 

As for Hirano she took him to open another room to play with him.

 

All the reality clones has the same mind and soul controlling them.

 

It is also extremely useful skill because if the main body dies Mohini will not die.

 

Also the ownership of the ark will be directly transferred to one of the clones becoming the main body.

 

Well the risk is also there as the loss of stat points and power will be heavy.

 

There is a payment of chaos points required to make a clone into that of the main body.

 

This is the fundamental difference between a shadow clone and the reality clone.

 

Mohini has already isolated the room from the surroundings and is happily kissing her women sitting on her lap.

 

Previously she doesn’t want to take the next step of having sex.

 

But now that she thought about that it seems like her life will be a bumpy ride and no matter what the life will be like this with no clear protection for a few years.

 

It is not like her great power was build on a single day even if it is back on earth.

 

She cannot let them hold back for that long which would be cruel to them.

 

So she has decided to move on to the next step.

 

She can afford to spend chaos points without much of a problem for the special sound and visual proofing barrier.

 

Also she has the previous ones that can be used still.

 

With the good mind she started to undress her women in this room while in another room she is undressing Hirano.

 

Finally that revealed 15 women with various temperaments standing before Mohini.

 

Well even thought there are 7 of her clones the senses of all 7 along with their mind, soul and thoughts are from a single entity.

 

The 7 of Mohini moved towards the 15 women and started with a kiss.

 

There is only a single bed in the room.

 

So Mohini brought out the beds of the 15 women form the ark space to cover the small room without any gap.

 

After connecting them all it became a big bed that can fit all of them at the same time.

 

In another room Hirano has already started to play with Mohini he is 18 years old now because of the system.

 

Not only him but everyone is over 18 years of age as the system designates before they can be brought out of the fantasy world.

 

Back in the room with the women Mohini has her eyes feasting on the naked beauties of various temperaments.

 

There are mother and daughter pairs like Rei and Kiriko, Saya and Yuriko.

 

Then she paired up Rika and Saeko with similar body personalities….

 

She has already undressed her clothes and has a high vigor body with a very strong big brother.

 

Even though he was divided into 8 people, her power is at least 3 times that of a normal man.

 

The women also became strong under her guidance but their progress is slower than her as they did not have the simulation system.

 

She took the 15 women to their beds and lied down with then starting with foreplay.

 

That night he deflowered Saeko, Rika, Shizuka, Titia and all others who are still virgins and Mary, Yuriko, Kiriko and others are not very sad about this as they knows that Mohini loves them all.

 

The women that have a little lower favorability have improved to 90 points directly.

 

Mohini has to take some time to speak with them to know their thoughts to completely increase the favorability to 100 points.

 

Mohini did not over do is because the breaking of hymen needs to be healed so that they can enjoy the pleasure.

 

Well Mohini not only took the virginity of their pussies but also their mouths and anal too.

 

She gave them some healing pills to let them heal the injuries that she caused.

 

Mohini don’t have to worry about impregnating them as she has skills to control that.

 

So she can do the things as happily as she wanted.

 

Well healing takes some time.

 

This time is not wasted as Mohini was playing with the melons of the women and comparing various sensations of their bodies.

 

When they are healed Mohini started to pleasure them again for a few hours before stopping and sleeping.

 

Her insight skill would tell her, what her women wanted the most and she proceeded to do that to satisfy them.

 

Late at night she hugged them tightly and slept a warm and peaceful night.

 

Well her vigilance is still there even though she was exhausted.

 

In the morning next day she sent the women back to the ark island to do their things with morning kisses…………

----------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 235 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords upto 200 chapters to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

10