Chapter 144: preparations for the titanic fantasy world
368 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 144: preparations for the titanic fantasy world

 

In the morning next day she sent the women back to the ark island to do their things with morning kisses.

 

She also sent Hirano back to the ark island after he cleaned up his body in the room he arranged for the night.

 

She removed all the clones first.

 

After taking her things back to the ark space she went to wash up and dress up.

 

Then she moved out to have some breakfast and send some to her girls and Hirano on the ark island.

 

She went to a place where she personally cooked some high quality food for her women and sent it to the ark space.

 

You can even rent kitchens in the safe island as there are people that usually brought over the high class monsters to cook and get their genetic essence.

 

If it is not possible they will use to get the genetic essence extractor to get the genetic essence from their bones and shells.

 

After eating his breakfast she went back to her room and waited.

 

In an hour she is going to enter the fantasy world of titanic.

 

Before going she wanted to check her current status.

 

----------------------

Status

----------------------

 

Name: Mohini, innocent bitch

 

Age: 28 (appearance is 18 years)

 

Race: human

 

Titles: chosen (gold grade)

 

Job: alchemist (tier-1- beginner), hunter (tier-1- novice), cook (tier-1- intermediate), Zombie annihilator (100,000/1 mil)

 

Affiliation: oriental- king of nature faction

 

Military rank: corporal (10,000/5680)

 

Civilian rank: tribal head (10,000/2140)

 

----------------------

 

Vitality: 84+1 (Evolution chaos genetic points)

 

Stamina: 84

 

Strength: 84

 

Agility: 82+1 (Evolution chaos genetic points)

 

Intelligence: 84

 

Sense: 83

 

Charm: 85

 

---------------------

 

Evolution chaos genetic points: 247

 

Random grade chaos monster genetic essence: 100 percent

 

Basic grade chaos monster genetic essence: 70 percent

 

Ordinary grade chaos monster genetic essence: 50 percent

 

Common grade chaos monster genetic essence: 20 percent

 

Epic grade chaos monster genetic essence: 10 percent

 

---------------------

 

Health points: 850/850

 

Stamina points: 840/840

 

Magic points: 840/840

 

--------------------------

 

Free stat points: 349

 

Chaos points: 50.94 billion

 

Skill points: 38 (1 Skill Point = 1000 skill experience)

 

Lust points: 3170 (1 lust point = 100 chaos points)

 

------------------------

Innate skills:

------------------------

 

Fucking steal: tier 3 (50/4000)

 

Endurance: tier 3 (1910/4000)

 

Insight: tier 4 (3050/5000)

 

Will: tier 4 (3410/5000)

 

----------------------

Acquired skills:

----------------------

 

Thought inception: tier 3 (40/4000)

 

Dick growing: tier 1 (20/2000)

 

Manipulative tongue: tier 3 (70/4000)

 

Cooking: tier 2 (2720/3000)

 

Contract: tier 1 (1144/2000)

 

Hunting: tier 2 (2530/3000)

 

Physical fighting: tier 4 (120/5000)

 

Weapon fighting: tier 4 (170/5000)

 

Simulation: (Max)

 

Extraction: tier 2 (2300/3000)

 

Dead shot: tier 3 (600/4000)

 

Dirty masseur: tier 1 (1280/2000)

 

Magic software: tier 5 (3700/6000)

 

Reality clone: tier 2 (2740/3000)

 

Birth control: (max)

 

Comfortable hug: tier 1 (380/2000)

 

Arousal pheromones: tier 1 (1530/2000)

 

Seduction: tier 1 (690/2000)

 

Multi tasking: tier 1 (110/2000)

 

Disguise: tier 0 (890/1000)

 

---------------------

 

Body status: poisoned into infertility

 

----------------------

 

Her reality clones are the best when she wants to improve her stats and skills.

 

They might be exhausted but they would never fade away when her magic power is low like the shadow clones or other clones.

 

They all work in perfect synchronization.

 

But there is a problem here.

 

She cannot use 7 clones to train because her mind should think of doing 8 different things at the same time.

 

But when playing with her women and Hirano it is not a problem as she would do the same thing 8 times with some small changes.

 

That is the reason why she was able to produce 7 reality clones yesterday.

 

Also it is a good practice for her to improve her multi tasking capabilities that became her new skill.

 

After thinking about the things in her status panel which are good to go Mohini silently calculated the things about her preparations.

 

Then she thought about the information related to the fantasy world that she is going to enter.

 

Titanic fantasy world,

 

Even though it is a movie, it is also a real world thing that happened.

 

The total number of people on board the ship RMS titanic is 2,240.

 

The number of survivors is 706 and the number of deaths 1,534.

 

The closest ship that can be used to save people is SS Californian with captain lord that is 6 miles to the north of titanic.

 

It was stuck in the ice bergs field making it hard to move for the time being.

 

………..

 

Mohini analyzed the things quickly and decided that she has can make some good gains in this world.

 

The gains are because of her important notes from her memories of simulation before.

 

This fantasy world makes the player choose a side.

 

That is either to kill or to save.

 

Killing an original survivor will give 100 chaos points, while saving the passenger that is going to die will give 1000 chaos points.

 

But the restriction is that they have to save or kill at least 10 percent of the people individually or 50 percent as a team to gain the reward.

 

That means an individual has to kill at least 71 people or save 150 people to survive and if it is a team then they have to kill at least 350 people or save 750 people.

 

By general analysis the first option to kill is much better than the second option to save even though the difference in the reward is very high.

 

Also for the people that chose to kill needs to make sure that they are not killing the person that is going to die.

 

This restriction is not there for the side of saving but for the side of saving the people that originally survived will not be counted as points.

 

………….

 

Similarly there are many other restrictions.

 

The main thing is that the player cannot interfere with the disaster of titanic.

 

That means that they cannot stop the titanic ship from being hit by the ice berg.

 

Mohini did not have any interest in the heroine Rose and would gladly let the heroine go with the hero jack………

----------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 235 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords upto 200 chapters to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

 
8