Chapter 148: Mona got jack while Vicky got Rose
378 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 148: Mona got jack while Vicky got Rose

 

They enjoyed the feeling for a while before parting.

 

Mohini has a hard time walking out because of being ravaged by the thick dick.

 

Captain promised that if there is anything she wants during the journey the doors of his room is always open to her.

 

Mohini left the place slowly after recovering some strength.

 

………..

 

After parting with Mohini and the other nobles Vicky went back to their room and started to make some drawings of all the beauties that he enjoyed back on earth.

 

One of them is her own painting.

 

Only she knows her body inside out and how beautiful she is.

 

All the sketch drawings appeared more natural and beautiful.

 

He only moved when it is lunch time and he drew the sketches with more concentration.

 

Mohini after leaving the captain returned to the room and checked on the work of Vicky.

 

After some rest and recovery she left to find her next target.

 

She is going to seduce jack for the night and ask him to draw a naked sketch of her.

 

It would be just like how the heroine got from him.

 

After that there will be a passionate night.

 

This is for the evening and in the afternoon she would try and socialize with other nobles and the staff of the ship.

 

With the plan she left the room and went to hunt down her prey.

 

Before going out she adjusted her clothes, washed her pussy and put on the makeup again.

 

………….

 

In the afternoon she found some noble that would organize the parties to play with in secret.

 

The wives of those nobles were cuckolded by her.

 

She returned back to the room from time to time to wash up and adjust her makeup.

 

Then in the evening she went to find jack that was currently painting on the lower decks.

 

She looked fascinated and observed the drawings of jack and got acquainted with him.

 

It is not hard to pull jack into her plan and bring him back to her room.

 

It was around night time and Vicky just left the room.

 

He went again to grab some dinner.

 

After that he moved to the front of the ship where the heroine would commit suicide.

 

her stats are very strong for this world.

 

The highest level that this fantasy world was made is for a person that broke the 30 stat points bottle neck.

 

Even for that person Mohini is far stronger because all of her stats have reached 80 stat points or more.

 

Because of this Vicky can sense every movement that is happening around him.

 

After waiting for some time he saw the beautiful heroine that walked over slowly with distraught over her loveless engagement climbed over the stern railing ready to jump.

 

The hero jack is already taken care of by Mohini.

 

Jack is currently in the state room of Mohini and arranging his things to make a sketch of Mohini’s naked sketch.

 

Mohini is also arranging her things and washing her pussy so that she was prepared for the next thing that would happen after the sketch is done.

 

Vicky has already taken care of the disturbing people and put them into sleep.

 

The weapons from the real world should not be used but he can touch some pressure points to put that person into deep sleep.

 

As for players Vicky has other plans for then.

 

These nails from the repair box of the ship will be used to clear them in emergencies so as to not to disturb his mood with the heroine.

 

He observed around and found some players but they did not make a move yet.

 

Right then Vicky moved forward to take the place of jack.

 

He was able to gain the attention of the heroine successfully.

 

He spoke some cheesy lines to make the heroine drop her thoughts on suicide and come back from the tight spot successfully.

 

His manipulative tongue skill is very good in this place and upon closure inspection the heroine is really a great beauty.

 

The insight skill of Mohini has developed with the combination of many probing skills.

 

It is saying that Rose has 25 points of favorability towards Vicky right now.

 

Right at that moment the ship’s guard arrived similar to that of the movie and other player could only give up.

 

They did not make a move because of two things.

 

First is that they saw a majestic person walking towards the heroine instead of jack which is none other than Mohini’s clone Vicky.

 

Second is that they felt a strange operation on them as if they made a move they will die on the spot.

 

This was caused by the strong killing intent of Mohini on these people.

 

When the ship’s security guard arrived Vicky simply nodded his head and he left directly giving space for Vicky and the heroine.

 

Vicky has already acquainted with most of the staff of the ship along with Mohini in their morning rounds.

 

They are respecting them for their kind personality and easy going way of talking with the staff.

 

As we all know Mohini does the preparations first to make her plan 100 percent a success before even starting the plan.

 

After talking to Rose for a while Vicky made her feel happy and send her back to her room while he moved back to his room.

 

With his good talk the favorability has reached 30 points.

 

By the time Vicky came back Mohini has already took jack out of this place as they are done sketching.

 

They went down to the cargo area of the ship to have a sweet night there.

 

Since the mind is shared between Vicky is Mohini they did not interfere with each other’s plans and acted in perfect synchronization.

 

Tomorrow morning the ship’s captain was asked by cal to give them a tour of the ship.

 

There is also ship’s engineer and other noble family people along with them for the tour…….

----------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 240 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords upto 200 chapters to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

7