Chapter 149: astounded Rose
353 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 149: astounded Rose

 

There is also ship’s engineer and other noble family people along with them for the tour.

 

Since all these people are friends to Mona and Vicky siblings, also the captain and some nobles are even more close to Mohini A.K.A Mona.

 

They were specifically invited to go with them for the tour.

 

This is the privilege of face value and high amount of charm that Mohini has.

 

Well that is not the only thing.

 

There are other reasons like the civilian and military rank of Mohini that is acting as deterrent force on these people valuing Mohini.

 

Finally the nature Mohini showed makes them feel like she and Vicky are one of them.

 

This made it possible for Mohini to gain recognition in the form of twins Vicky and Mona from the group of nobles and the staff of the titanic.

 

They are either seduced by Mohini with her body or with the money she pick pocketed from those nobles.

 

………..

 

Vicky and Mona put on good matching dresses and came to the tour with the heroine and villain.

 

The captain formally introduced Vicky and Mona to the villain, heroine and her mother Ruth.

 

Heroine was a little stunned because she thought that Vicky is not that superior of a person but a normal rich artist travelling on titanic.

 

The way Vicky talked to her was so down to earth that she did not believe him to be a rich man.

 

She immediately though that Vicky is a likeminded person like her that was rich but want to feel the commoner life, love and freedom.

 

This is the impression that she has on Vicky.

 

Also when they are moving around the ship for tour the staff members not only greeted their captain but also Vicky and Mona that even shocked captain smith and other people.

 

The eyes of those people either have respect or lust towards either of Vicky or Mona.

 

“Mister Vicky, Miss Mona seems to be very popular with the staff of the ship it seems.

 

When did you become so acquainted with them?”

 

Captain Smith spoke to Vicky and Mona with a little envy but also surprise.

 

Mona and Vicky smiled at Captain Smith and said in perfect sync with their words and sentences.

 

“We may be a rich man but our richness has come from half of our effort and the other half from the commoners.

 

So it is good to have a friendly relationship with everyone to have a happy life.

 

When we are this successful why can’t we share some with my fellow commoners?

 

The more satisfied they are the happier we can become.

 

Since we are going to go on this ship we went to greet all of them personally to speak a little.

 

We had this great feeling of seeing all walks of life with various talents………

 

Please don’t take it personally it is our hobby to live a normal life leaving richness sometimes.

 

Only when you leave something you would understand its sweetness.

 

Also at the same time you can feel a different form of life…….”

 

Other people understood normally and though that it is a hobby of the rich people.

 

But Rose thought that what Vicky said is true and felt a lot closure towards Vicky.

 

She never thought that Vicky has a sibling that shares the same thoughts as him.

 

At the same time she felt that Vicky and was always questioned by the rich for their compassion towards the commoners.

 

With that her favorability increased by another 5 points reaching 35 points of favorability.

 

While the tour is going on Vicky silently gestured Rose to sneak away from the group when he leaves the group.

 

Rose nodded and though that this is some small adventure and feels thrilled sneaking away from her mother Ruth.

 

Well even though they notice that Rose has sneaked away they did not stop their tour.

 

Vicky also left right around that time which was a little suspicious but not by much.

 

This is because Mona is there to cover for him saying that when he sees something that has artistic value he would go there to sketch it.

 

With her words the thoughts of the group changed and have more good impression of Vicky and the sister that is covering for him perfectly.

 

Vicky took Rose around and changed his dress with small movements.

 

First he took her to his cabin and changed his dress to commoner’s dress which surprised Rose a little.

 

Then he move to the lower decks with Rose then moved around the commoners.

 

Well there are comments and other things but no one dared to do anything.

 

They felt that one of their commoners was able to obtain a rich chick they are happy about that.

 

Vicky also took the sketch set with him to draw the image of a special scene that he previously saw while touring.

 

It was the image of a little girl from the commoners playing on the deck.

 

The scenery outside is outstanding from the lower deck point of view.

 

Rose only followed along and don’t know what Vicky is about to do.

 

When she noticed the sketch set she thought that Vicky wanted to show off his sketching skill to her.

 

But when they came down to the place and the concentration that Vicky had when drawing has mesmerized her.

 

It can be said that men looks great when they are working with strong concentration.

 

Vicky is even more handsome even in the commoner’s clothes.

 

Slowly the diagram of the scenery of the morning sun with children playing on the deck of the ship formed on the sketch sheet in front of Vicky.

 

The image is so life like that Rose opened her mouth in shock.

 

Right at that time jack appeared out of nowhere.

 

“That is a great sketch…”

 

He honestly told his opinion looking at the sketch in front of Vicky.

 

He immediately became acquainted with Vicky.

 

Vicky was even more natural and introduced himself and Rose beside him.

----------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 240 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords upto 200 chapters to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

8