Chapter 153: birthday party of Rose
290 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 153: birthday party of Rose

 

One is the main body while the other is the clone so it was easy to help each other wash.

 

They got the invitation to a party in the evening.

 

Cal wants to combine the birthday celebrations of Rose in this event so that he would not have to spend his money much.

 

This is like a joint party of many nobles.

 

Vicky was not invited by cal as he seems to know that Rose is following behind him from his body guard.

But he invited Mona as he was unable to forget the feel of Mona.

 

Well Vicky did not care about that and someone different called him for the party.

 

Vicky went to the party with a charming dress and took a shining pearl necklace with him.

 

This is a small gift that he bought from the system for 100 chaos points.

 

Mona was even more beautiful as she put on the dress and makeup like a doll and she did not have to bring a gift.

 

One from the family is enough.

 

Anyway Mona herself is a big gift to many people.

 

The other players are more worried about the optional quest and the main quest survival.

 

They did want to fuck the heroine Rose but they did not dare to move and attract the attention of the ship’s guards.

 

There is no place to hide on the ship or there is no place to run away.

 

So they can only stay here and did not want to provoke the guards to get jailed in the ship.

 

If they are in the ship’s jail then they will not have a way out when the ship’s disaster strikes.

 

Because of this fear they are more restrained and did not make any moves on the heroine.

 

Also this is the beginner’s movie model where there are no strong people participating.

 

It seems like Mohini is in luck and among the 60 people that participated she is the only one that is strong.

 

So Mohini can freely take things on her hand without worrying much.

 

Even if something happened Mohini can take care of it with his capabilities.

 

The titanic would sink at the early hours of 15 April.

 

That is on the night of 14th April and that is tomorrow night.

 

Mohini is moving her plans a little forward so that she can be flexible when she needed to.

 

Gaining the trust of Rose tonight would be easy and maybe she can have some fun tonight.

 

In the party Vicky (Clone of Mohini) is the only player and he is socializing with the people around with his charming personality.

 

Mona (Disguised main body of Mohini) was even more exaggerated in socializing.

 

The women hated her and she was surrounded by many men like a queen.

 

Cal and the mother of Rose called Ruth are the only one that did not have any interest in either of Vicky or Mona.

 

Well cal is interested but he cannot show that right now.

 

The mother of Rose, Ruth thought that Vicky is just a low class noble with starting up business after his mingling with low class people.

 

She has already seen the capabilities of cal and his business and was fixated on him.

 

Mohini even doubts that cal fucked Ruth into submission and then plotting against her daughter.

 

If it was true Mohini will have the chance to leverage on this very thing to make Rose into her woman.

 

Well she needs proof for that and most probably she can find that tonight after she is done with pulling Rose to her side.

 

There is another way but it will be a little rough to do that.

 

It is simple for Mohini.

 

She just has to catch the body guard of cal and give him a good beating to gain the information that he needed.

 

The good beating is because it was Vicky that would find him rather than Mona.

 

If it is Mona that got him then she would fuck him into submission to make him talk out the truth.

 

Vicky suddenly regretted that he did not have this idea earlier as he spent the afternoon without much to do.

 

Well it is not a problem right now as Vicky knows where this body guard Lovejoy lives.

 

He can straighten up late in the night after Rose becomes his woman.

 

Right at that time Rose appeared in a gorgeous dress that made her looked like an angel.

 

Vicky was a little mesmerized and estimates that the charm of Rose is no less than him.

 

Well that is good for him as he can train her more in the future.

 

………

 

Rose was even more beautiful than Mona and the image of Rose has almost crushed the momentum that Mona just built up.

 

Well Mona did not care about that as all she wanted is some fun with these nobles and nothing more than that.

 

So having an image is not necessary.

 

When these nobles were unable to get Rose they would turn to the second beautiful which is none other than Mona.

 

Since she was so open hearted that would spread her legs for all of them they will directly fell for her.

 

Vicky received Rose with a glass of wine while she stepping down the stairs gracefully.

 

The scene was so beautiful that the people went silent for a moment.

 

Vicky kissed the back of Rose’s hand and gracefully brought her down.

 

Most people thought that Vicky is the best match for Rose when compared to cal.

 

They even thought that Rose fell in love with Vicky.

 

But they cannot speak about anything as this is the rich circle and cal is still there with good and powerful background.

 

Vicky told her happy birthday and gave her the pearl necklace in an exquisite box.

 

Rose immediately put on the pearl necklace.

 

Right at that time Ruth came over and took Rose from Vicky back to cal.

 

Vicky cannot stop her now and he did not even change his facial expression….

---------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 245 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords upto 200 chapters to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

7