Chapter 156: a beautiful sketch
297 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 156: a beautiful sketch

 

Because of his touches her nipples erected from her arousal.

 

Her pussy was wet from the previous kiss and the current touches.

 

There is no one to disturb them right now so there is plenty of time.

 

So there is plenty of time for them to play.

 

As she lied down like that Vicky started to make a sketch out of her naked body image.

 

Vicky completely the entire sketch in half an hour,

 

He was good at the art of drawing and his movements are very smooth.

 

Mohini has previously practiced the drawing and other sketching things to control her body movements in smooth and stable way.

 

She practiced the art of dancing for her fighting movements……..

 

Like that many combat related things are learnt to the fullest from the very basics of things that seem completely unrelated like dancing and painting.

 

After Vicky is done drawing Rose came to him nude to look at the image of her.

 

The sketch that Vicky made is a hundred times more beautiful than the one that she saw in the movie before.

 

Also every inch of her body is clearly visible from.

 

Even the wetness of her pussy and erection of her nipples with her coquettish face was clearly visible in the image.

 

She was very happy about that.

 

Her favorability has increased to 90 points right now.

 

Vicky first took a photo of the image with his phone just in case.

 

Then he put the image in a file and stored it in the vault of cal.

 

At that time Rose want to put the heart of ocean necklace back into the vault.

 

But Vicky stopped her from doing that and told her about the value of the artifact.

 

She was shocked that this necklace has such great significance.

 

So she gave it to Vicky for keep safe.

 

But Vicky simply shook his head and told her to keep it with her till tomorrow evening.

 

After that he will take it.

 

Till then she still has to stay with her mother and cal.

 

So Vicky doesn’t want to be in an embarrassing situation.

 

When the time is right he would come for her and take her with him.

 

……………..

 

While this is happening Mona is in the communications room playing with the operator.

 

She is going to have the entire night to play if possible.

 

Also she will return after Vicky took the virginity of Rose and wanted to have a threesome at that time.

 

So she was going around completing the perverted quest of fucking 20 staff members of the titanic.

 

……………

 

Vicky also told her to pack her things by tomorrow evening.

 

But for now there is another important thing that Vicky wanted her to know.

 

That is his doubt about the affair between her mother Ruth and her fiancée cal.

 

Well when Vicky mentioned this Rose did not believe it.

 

But Vicky told that there is a way to prove.

 

Also this possibility cannot be ruled out because the mother of Rose that is Ruth is less than 40 years old.

 

So it is quite possible to have an affair with strong and young people.

 

It is especially so with the people like cal with dark handsome personality.

 

So Vicky led Rose out of the room after she put on a different dress to the store room where Lovejoy is being imprisoned.

 

Rose was shocked by the situation of Lovejoy.

 

She has never expected that the gentle and easy going Vicky can be so cruel.

 

The scene is not cruel but understanding his condition Rose understood how cruel Vicky really is.

 

Lovejoy has already woken up from the unconscious state but the pain from his body is very much making his face frown deeper and deeper.

 

He understood that this current situation is caused by Vicky so when he saw Vicky coming to him again he has the expression of horror on his face.

 

Vicky is still with a gentle smile closed the door after Rose entered the room.

 

Then he came to Lovejoy and said.

 

“You should know about your current situation.

 

I am going to ask you some questions and answer me truthfully.

 

If you answered truthfully then it is okay and I will let you leave before the ship reaches the shore.

 

But if you lie then I will let you become fish food.

 

Also before that you will have to bear my torture that will make you beg me to kill you.

 

Now choose.

 

If you want to answer then nod your head…”

 

Vicky said with a gentle and calm tone.

 

But for Lovejoy it was like listening to the words of a demon that wanted his soul.

 

He doesn’t want to die and he doesn’t want to bear the methods of Vicky so he nodded his head desperately like chicken pecking.

 

Vicky smiled happily and pulled out the cloth stuffed in the mouth of Lovejoy.

 

Then hit the pressure point at the vocal cords.

 

But before all that, Vicky warned Lovejoy to not to shout for help.

 

If he shouted for help then the help he received would be for his dead body.

 

So Lovejoy was cautious and did not make any dangerous moves.

 

After he has the ability to speak Vicky asked.

 

“Tell me the relationship between Ruth and cal.”

 

As soon as the question was asked, the eyes of Lovejoy widened in shock.

 

Yes he knows about that but he cannot speak as it would betray his master cal.

 

But currently his life is on the line and the most painful death awaits him if he did not give the answer properly.

 

So he can only betray cal and speak the truth.

 

Immediately he answered the question revealing the adultery relation between cal and Ruth.

 

He also overheard the conversation between them about cal wanting to have the daughter of Ruth but Ruth rejected it at first.

 

But later Ruth was threatened by cal that he would reveal all of her secret affairs with other nobles and officials directly damaging her status…….

---------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 250 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords upto 200 chapters to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

7