Chapter 161: rescue with absolute strength part-1
286 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 161: rescue with absolute strength part-1

 

Soon a little far away in the dark corner there are sounds of moans and slapping of flesh sounded making Rose blush.

 

Vicky pulled her into his embrace and pulled her skirt up.

 

He made sure that she did not wear anything under her skirt.

 

Because of the exhibitionist tendencies she directly accepted his words.

 

Then he pulled out his dick and sat on the chair.

 

He told her to sit on his dick on her own initiative making her blush.

 

Her face is as red as an apple.

 

Slowly she impaled her pussy with Vicky’s dick and sat down with a moan.

 

Vicky on the other hand does his work before playing with her.

 

Vicky sent two messages where the first one to SS California for emergency request that their ship is hit by an ice berg and ask them to come for rescue.

 

Then the next message is to RMS Carpathia for emergency rescue.

 

For both the ships Vicky sent the titanic ship’s coordinates.

 

In less than half an hour the ship titanic will be hit.

 

Vicky knows this because the temperature drops of the surrounding area and also his gut feeling.

 

Vicky wanted to occupy the wireless communications room for the next half an hour before the ship hits the ice berg.

 

He don’t have to worry about the communications operator would bother him soon.

 

At least for 1 hour he would not be leave from Mona.

 

Also this wireless communications room is closure to the room that those people would discuss.

 

Vicky doesn’t want the person in the wireless room to find out about his messages and also Vicky has to give out some replies back for their quires.

 

So he has to stay there.

 

But he is not idle instead he made Rose sit on his lap straight on the top of his dick as he played with her tits while kissing her.

 

Rose did not push him away and was very cooperative to him.

 

“Bhooom…..crack…..crack….bhooom…”

 

Soon there is a big quake where the ship hit the iceberg and there are some cracking and breaking sounds.

 

Vicky knows that the disaster started as he moved towards the discussion room with Rose with him.

 

Rose followed him along with Vicky’s cum dripping down her legs making her tingly.

 

There is also Mona that came out of the shadows with disheveled dress.

 

She arranged her dress but similar to Rose she also has cum dripping down her legs.

 

Both the woman has ecstasy written on their faces.

 

Their faces blushed red all the way to her ears and neck.

 

While coming out Vicky instructed the wireless communications operator that came along with Mona to continue to send the coordinates of the ship to the two ships that he sent messages to and ask for immediate help.

 

Vicky has already got their confirmation related to coming to rescue as quickly as they can.

 

They will be here in an hour.

 

Mohini has to take care of the things within this hour.

 

The SS California is still in the clear waters and not stuck in the ice bergs belt.

 

RMS Carpathia has increased its speed for the rescue operation.

 

Vicky has actually used the names of the popular people on the ship to ask for help along with the name of the queen that he works under.

 

This made them move quickly to rescue.

 

It was around 10 PM in the night and the important people of the ship have assembled in the conference room.

 

Vicky knocked on the door and the tensed up people looked at Vicky followed by Mona and Rose.

 

They don’t know what to say and the charm of Vicky and Mona won over.

 

So they invited Vicky and group to come inside to hear their suggestions.

 

Vicky smiled and spoke to them that he has this premonition that the ship might be hit by a catastrophe.

 

But he cannot say that to these people as he would be called a liar.

 

So Vicky said that he took the liberty to ask for help from both the ships of SS California and RMS Carpathia at the same time.

 

He told them that he saw their travel routes and they would be the nearest ships around titanic.

 

SS California will arrive here within an hour while RMS Carpathia will take more time to arrive.

 

The people in the room were glad that Vicky made the decision to send the SOS request even at the cost of losing his name based on a premonition.

 

They immediately called the staff for emergency meeting and told them to orderly arrange the people for rescue.

 

They even explained the good name of Vicky and Mona that called the two ships for rescue.

 

Vicky and Mona personally came in front of the staff and told them that if someone is trying to cause a disturbance then they should call them to deal with the matter.

 

 The staff were requested to not to hide the information and tell them that the rescue is on the way.

 

So they did not have to feel any fear.

 

Vicky and Mona want to guard against the players that chose to kill in the optional quest.

 

The people in the lower deck that found out about the damage to the ship panicked and a riot was about to break out.

 

Well this was caused by the players.

 

But Vicky and Mona were there to cool off the things.

 

Their charm directly paid the way for them to calm the people and Rose followed them behind looking at all of that.

 

In front of absolute strength no amount of planning and strategies can be useful.

 

With the appearance of Vicky and Mona those players did not have any strength to fight against them.

 

Vicky found those players that are instigating the riot and took them all to a different spacious hall to speak to them.

 

There both Vicky and Mona gave them each a 1000 chaos points that………

---------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 270 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords upto 200 chapters to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

 
7