Chapter 162: rescue with absolute strength part-2
249 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 162: rescue with absolute strength part-2

 

Vicky found those players that are instigating the riot and took them all to a different spacious hall to speak to them.

 

There both Vicky and Mona gave them each a 1000 chaos points that they are going to pay as penalty and cooled them off.

 

Well along with the 1000 chaos points Vicky also threatened them to kill and Mona told them that,

 

If they behave well they can play with her before the rescue so that they cooled off directly.

 

The players there were taken by Mona to play right in front of the eyes of Rose.

 

She knows that both Mona and Vicky is the same person which is unbelievable to her.

 

If Mona did not turn into Vicky and Vicky turn into Mona to show her before Rose would not believe all of this.

 

But she did not care about all of that as she is being blackened slowly turning towards Mohini because of the capabilities of Mohini.

 

Also when she needed Mohini can turn into Vicky and accompany her.

 

They can even go for shopping as girls.

 

This is better than the previous situation and it is very exciting for her.

 

………….

 

Most probably the current titanic movie fantasy world is by far the most peaceful one.

 

Within an hour the ship SS California arrived at the vicinity of the titanic.

 

The people have already let down the life boats and they are being transported to the ship SS California.

 

Jack, Ruth, cal, Lovejoy were all rescued along with other people.

 

But they did not get to meet Rose or Mohini.

 

Another hour was about to pass when titanic was about to split into two halves.

 

Well before that Vicky has already told the people in person to hold on to the things.

 

As for Mona and those players things developed a little differently.

 

Because of her service to all of them along with the compensation they are willing to follow her to help rescue the people.

 

Well Mona has to promise them that they would get to watch Rose naked.

 

If it was the Rose before she would not accepted this.

 

But the current Rose is completely different.

 

She was more than happy to strip for those players to feast their lustful eyes with her beautiful body.

 

Well it was only showing and not doing anything.

 

They all know that Vicky has a gun in his hand and they don’t want to die here.

 

So they got a good look at Rose strip show and masturbated at Rose and Mona kissing each other completely naked.

 

When it was done Mona stayed behind while Rose put on her dress to find Vicky to go along with him.

 

There are not many on the ship right now as Vicky sent most of them to the life boats of SS California and the life boats of titanic.

 

Vicky held Rose tightly and the people moved to the life boats one after the other.

 

Some don’t want to leave titanic like the captain and Vicky did not force them.

 

All the people were switched to the life boats including the people from the lower class area of the ship.

 

By that time RMS Carpathia arrived titanic is already broken in half and was sinking.

 

But there are people on the life boats that were rescued and secured.

 

Vicky and Mona made the iron stance to save all the people and stopped most of the panic and riots that should happen.

 

Everything went in a smooth and secured manner that the players were shocked to the core.

 

Some of the players approached Mona to know her name they wanted to report this matter to their respective forces.

 

Mona smiled and said.

 

“If you want to report my name to the people behind you then tell them my other name that they should recognize.

 

The call me the Innocent Bitch back on earth,

 

You can tell them this and they will understand easily.”

 

Mohini wanted to play her hand right now.

 

Even if they want to find Vicky and Mona it is not possible as the players that arrived with him are scattered throughout the place.

 

Also his disguise skill is top notch and they will not be able to find them even if they put on a portrait from their memories.

 

Since the beginning Mohini has already planned these things and they cannot get her easily.

 

Also no one would pursue her and Vicky is her clone that does not exist.

 

A new player cannot use clone technique that are circulating around the world.

 

The clone technique that Mohini used is so costly that no beginner player can buy that and use it at such high risks.

 

So finding her is no possible at all.

 

When everything is over and the titanic sank right in front their eyes the fantasy world ended.

 

Both Vicky and Mona vanished as all techniques would be undone when they leave the fantasy world usually.

 

Mohini appeared back in the bridged space between the fantasy world and real world.

 

Rose appeared beside Mohini looking at the endless starry sky at the strange sea shore.

 

“Ding

 

No healing required……..”

 

“Ding

 

Calculating the completion rate of the fantasy world….

 

Completion rate 99 percent including the optional quest…..”

 

“Ding

 

Calculating the rewards for the given quest….

 

Survival quest------- successful

 

Optional quest----------- chose to save the people

 

Number of people saved from the dying 1534 people-------- 1501 people saved…….”

 

“Ding

 

Obtained rewards

 

Survival quest rewards

 

3000 chaos points and

 

1 free stat point

 

Optional quest rewards

 

1501 people saved individually.

 

Each person gives 1000 chaos points.

 

1.501 million Chaos points awarded…..”

 

While the system is calculating the deeds of Mohini it also showed the entire thing she did in this fantasy world for her and Rose to watch.

 

There are so many things that Mohini did as Vicky and Mona that Rose literally covered her mouth watching all of this.

 

“Ding

 

Additional rewards

 

Please choose 3 of the following rewards………

---------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 270 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords upto 200 chapters to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

7