Chapter 163: rewards after titanic fantasy world
277 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 163: rewards after titanic fantasy world

 

There are so many things that Mohini did as Vicky and Mona that Rose literally covered her mouth watching all of this.

 

“Ding

 

Additional rewards

 

Please choose 3 of the following rewards.

 

  1. 15000 civilian merit points.
  2. 5000 military merit points.
  3. 15 free stat points
  4. 5 free skill points
  5. Extend the stay in this world by 15 days
  6. 150 thousand chaos points.

 

…………..”

 

Mohini looked at the rewards and chose 1, 3 and 4 options that would be best for him.

 

She wanted military merit points but the points here are only 5000 points which are very less for her to be of any practical use.

 

Mohini was sure to gain more from the quests outside and the next fantasy world is also promising for him.

 

“Ding

 

Subordinate: Rose

 

Condition: normal

 

Player, do you want to take Rose our of this fantasy world to the real world?”

 

Mohini directly nodded his head accepting to take Rose with her.

 

“Ding

 

Player please pay 57 thousand chaos points to bring Rose back to the real world.”

 

Mohini nodded her head and the payment is done quickly.

 

Rose was enveloped by the golden radiance for a few moments and then she came back to normal.

 

“Ding

 

Player has achieved the unprecedented feat in the fantasy world titanic.

 

Player has received the following title for her deeds.

 

Mortal Hero

 

Lucky pervert

 

Titles obtained……”

 

Mohini was curious of this title and wanted to know what they are.

 

“Ding

 

Title: mortal hero

 

Description: title obtained after saving more than 1000 people from certain death in a single fantasy world.

 

Benefits:

 

  1. The will of the world will give you a certain protection because of the title.
  2. The higher the tier of the title the higher the protection of the will of the world.
  3. For higher tier of this title player can replace the protagonist of the story with a certain price of chaos points.
  4. The chance of getting love from heroines is higher based on the tier of the tire.

 

…………….”

 

Mohini was very happy with the title and she can improve its tier by saving more people.

 

Well she certainly doesn’t want to be a hero but the benefits are so great that Mohini really wanted to improve this title.

 

Then the next title

 

Title: lucky pervert

 

Description: the will of love and lust was impressed by your planning and smoothly gaining the heroine from a fantasy world symbolizes love.

 

This title is temporary as will of love and lust wants you to worship her in the altar of your ark island before leaving the first ring.

 

If not achieved before moving on to the second ring the title will be removed.

 

Benefits: similar to the protagonist Yuki Rito in the series To Love Ru player will have many lucky encounters.

 

The title will improve based on how much you satisfy the will of love and lust with your performance……….”

 

Mohini did not understand but she knows about the gods and the altar.

 

She has already met with the will of lust.

 

Will of lust and will of love are like twins one attached to other endlessly.

 

Previously she was recognized by the will of lust and now will of love seem to be paying attention to them.

 

That is the reason they both combined to give her this task and title to test her capabilities.

 

Before moving out of the tier 1 ring players has to complete some mandatory constructions on the ark island.

 

A player has to cross the border to ring 1 and enter ring 2 on their own arks and cannot just travel by other people’s boats like she came to the safe island.

 

A player has to reach that border to go through the tribulation to improve their rank from tier 1 to tier 2 when they met all the requirements to cross the border.

 

One of the important constructions on the ark island is the altar.

 

Naturally the altar on the ark island can only house 1 main god in the tier 1 altar.

 

When the altar is upgrade to tier 3 that are after reaching ring 3, a player choose the second god as the sub god.

 

After that they can choose a new god at tier 6 and then at tier 10 presumably.

 

The previous detail in the description of the quest indicates that the will of love and lust wants to become his primary got.

 

But Mohini has a primary god in her mind already.

 

It was not the will of lust as a god but the will of fate which is much higher than that of the will of lust or love.

 

So she has to make this tough choice.

 

Well no matter what she chose the first god in her altar to be the will of fate.

 

So she has decided to let the title go and enjoy its perks while she is still in the first ring.

 

………

 

Soon after she opened his status panel to look at the gains she got.

 

----------------------

Status

----------------------

 

Name: Mohini, innocent bitch

 

Age: 28 (appearance is 18 years)

 

Race: human

 

Titles: chosen (gold grade), mortal hero (tier-1), lucky pervert (max (temporary))

 

Job: alchemist (tier-1- beginner), hunter (tier-1- novice), cook (tier-1- intermediate), Zombie annihilator (100,000/1 mil)

 

Affiliation: oriental- king of nature faction

 

Military rank: corporal (10,000/5680)

 

Civilian rank: tribal head (10,000/17140)

 

----------------------

 

Vitality: 84+1 (Evolution chaos genetic points)

 

Stamina: 84

 

Strength: 84

 

Agility: 82+1 (Evolution chaos genetic points)

 

Intelligence: 84

 

Sense: 83

 

Charm: 85

 

---------------------

 

Evolution chaos genetic points: 247

 

Random grade chaos monster genetic essence: 100 percent

 

Basic grade chaos monster genetic essence: 70 percent

 

Ordinary grade chaos monster genetic essence: 50 percent

 

Common grade chaos monster genetic essence: 20 percent

 

Epic grade chaos monster genetic essence: 10 percent

 

---------------------

 

Health points: 850/850

 

Stamina points: 840/840

 

Magic points: 840/840

 

--------------------------

 

Free stat points: 364

 

Chaos points: 50.96 billion

 

Skill points: 43 (1 Skill Point = 1000 skill experience)

 

………………

---------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 270 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords upto 200 chapters to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

9