Chapter 164: everyone wants jewelry and a sketch
262 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 164: everyone wants jewelry and a sketch

 

--------------------------

 

Free stat points: 364

 

Chaos points: 50.96 billion

 

Skill points: 43 (1 Skill Point = 1000 skill experience)

 

Lust points: 3230 (1 lust point = 100 chaos points)

 

------------------------

Innate skills:

------------------------

 

Fucking steal: tier 3 (350/4000)

 

Endurance: tier 3 (2040/4000)

 

Insight: tier 4 (3080/5000)

 

Will: tier 4 (3470/5000)

 

----------------------

Acquired skills:

----------------------

 

Thought inception: tier 3 (650/4000)

 

Dick growing: tier 1 (420/2000)

 

Manipulative tongue: tier 3 (720/4000)

 

Cooking: tier 2 (2740/3000)

 

Contract: tier 1 (1144/2000)

 

Hunting: tier 2 (2530/3000)

 

Physical fighting: tier 4 (130/5000)

 

Weapon fighting: tier 4 (180/5000)

 

Simulation: (Max)

 

Extraction: tier 2 (2300/3000)

 

Dead shot: tier 3 (600/4000)

 

Dirty masseur: tier 1 (1480/2000)

 

Magic software: tier 5 (3800/6000)

 

Reality clone: tier 2 (2740/3000)

 

Birth control: (max)

 

Comfortable hug: tier 1 (420/2000)

 

Arousal pheromones: tier 0 (510/1000)

 

Seduction: tier 0 (490/1000)

 

Multi tasking: tier 1 (180/2000)

 

Disguise: tier 1 (90/2000)

 

---------------------

 

Body status: poisoned into infertility

 

----------------------

 

After checking the things Mohini and Rose were sent out of the bridged space and they appeared in the lodging room that Mohini was staying before.

 

Mohini thought for some time before sighing and called her other women and Hirano to introduce Rose to them.

 

The other women have completely their breakfast and appeared when Mohini summoned them out.

 

When they looked at the new woman in front of them they rolled their eyes at Mohini.

 

Right at that moment Shizuka suddenly spoke.

 

“Is she the heroine from the titanic movie?”

 

What….”

 

Immediately all the other women looked at her and were shocked.

 

They know that the heroine of the titanic movie would be in pure love with the protagonist jack.

 

If Mohini had her here means that Mohini directly took the position of jack and replaced it directly.

 

That is how Mohini should have acted.

 

They were silent for a moment and looked at Mohini with strange eyes for a moment and it was Shizuka that asked again.

 

But not to Mohini instead she asked Rose.

 

“Sister did you have the sketch of you from Mohini?”

 

Immediately all the other women were interested and looked towards Rose.

 

Rose who looked a little embarrassed nodded her head.

 

She never thought that Mohini has so many beauties with her that is on the same level or even higher than her.

 

As soon as she nodded her head the women looked towards Mohini with questioning eyes as if they want to see the sketch.

 

Mohini sighed and took out the sketch.

 

They saw the sketch of Rose with the heart of ocean and then their eyes burned with desire.

 

They are not jealous instead they also want to have a sketch of their own.

 

Also they want a necklace on the same level of heart of ocean.

 

Which women don’t like the jewelry?

 

So they are looking at Mohini for some jewelry.

 

Mohini don’t know what to say and as she cannot bring the jewelry on the same level of the heart of ocean necklace right now.

 

For that she has to enter a fantasy world that can give her good artifacts like a cultivation world or something of that sort.

 

But it is not possible right now.

 

So she turned towards the system store to see if there is any jewelry that can be bought for her women.

 

As for drawing their sketches is not that of a problem for her.

 

She can do that for them.

 

Also being a woman, she also like jewelry.

 

After she explained something they accepted it and they asked her to draw those sketches whenever they asked her to.

 

For some reason Rose was also mixed into their group quickly and all the sisters attacked Mohini at the same time to win over her for their demands.

 

Mohini cannot fight back and only nod her head for their requests.

 

After she gave them each a kiss of promise they went back to the ark island.

 

Well Hirano did not ask for any jewelry instead he asked her for a kiss.

 

Also he wants to suck on her tits again.

 

After he is done he was sent back to the ark island.

 

Sending them back to the ark island Mohini wanted to go to the various halls to see if there is any mission that she can complete.

 

Mohini already know which quest she should take from the memories that she got from the simulation.

 

She will receive a message from Joe right not to become the bitch of king of arms faction that will go to the expedition soon.

 

But just in case she moved around looking at all the quests.

 

Finally she took a quest related to king of arms faction from the message she got from Joe.

 

Taking a quest is easy and going for the quest is a hard thing without a suitable ship.

 

The time for the journey from one island to another will take a long time.

 

Also discovering the incoming resource islands is a hard matter.

 

This time Mohini is not going to go as a support mage or a scout but as a cook and a scout.

 

With everything set Mohini went to the side of the main guild where the king of arms faction people is calling for extra people to join their group for hunting a resource island.

 

It is said that they are going to hunt on a resource island that is housing a rare grade chaos monster.

 

Mohini know what that is.

 

Not all the interested people were taken by the king of arms faction.

 

The interested people would be taken side for a simply screening.

 

The person that is screening is a burly man that would ask the people to show their strength or other things based on the claims of the interested person.

 

This big burly man is none other than Ganda that Mohini used to complete the cuckold quest.

 

Joe has already sent the message to the people of the king of arms faction.

 

So the process will be smooth.

 

But still she has to go through some tests……..

---------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 270 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords upto 200 chapters to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

7