Chapter 165: joined the expedition group of king of arms faction
264 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 165: joined the expedition group of king of arms faction

 

But still she has to go through some tests.

 

There will be extra tests for her quality so that the leader of the group from king of arms faction Jara will be having Mohini for the night.

 

But the burly man Ganda is not the one that is screening.

 

He is there just for the show of the strength.

 

There is a thin man beside the burly man that is looking at the interested hunters and players while they perform various actions.

 

He is a sensory type person that can measure the strengths and weaknesses of a person quickly.

 

He is the one that is doing the screening while the burly man is just a facade.

 

Mohini also came here and said that she is good at scouting and cooking.

 

Also she said that she was sent here by Joe from the king of nature faction.

 

They looked at her up and down and then decided to test her first.

 

Mohini was asked to perform something related to the scouting first like going to a specific place to identify the plants or traps.

 

Mohini did not show anything extra ordinary except for recognizing some of the herbs quickly and traps quickly.

 

This shows that she is a promising scout with good amount of sensing and intelligence stat points.

 

Well the burly man did question her to tell them the number of stats that Mohini has in sensing and intelligence.

 

Normally it is a taboo to ask a player or a hunter to show their status panel.

 

But asking for the stats is not that of a problem because people cannot be sure of the claims of everyone and give them a spot in hunting team just like that.

 

The hunting is the process that involves in life and death situations so they can ask the players to reveal some of the information related to stats.

 

With the information and the performance in the task that they were give will give them an understanding of truth that the interested person claimed.

 

Mohini told them that her sensing and intelligence stats have reached early twenties in stat points.

 

She was made to perform the task based on her claims and she succeeded.

 

After passing the test Mohini was given some meat to identify it and cook it in the best possible way possible in their kitchen.

 

There is no kitchen nearby.

 

But they dug the ground a little and there is firewood for camp fire.

 

In the resource island there will not be any cooking stations and has to cook with camp fire.

 

It is always good to have an extra cook as the burden for cooking for many people would be reduced.

 

Also the food can be cooked faster increasing the exploration time on the resource island.

 

Other than that the numbers of good cooks in the hunters are pretty less.

 

So the demand for a good cook is very high.

 

When Mohini made the claim of being a cook those people invited her directly for testing with happy faces.

 

Also it is not that easy to cook the chaos monster meat.

 

But Mohini is different and her cooking has reached the next level.

 

So it was easy for her.

 

She immediately identified that the meat that was given to her is the meat of some ordinary grade chaos monster and most probably related to wild boar.

 

So she quickly prepared the meat with the ingredients that were provided to her.

 

Her cooking test was monitored by the cook of the king of arms faction.

 

So her talent was quickly recognized by those people.

 

Also the scent of the cooked food attracted the attention of those people quickly.

 

So Mohini quickly became their scout and cook of the team easily.

 

As for the test for her nightly activities to warm the bed of Jara, there is no need to test much.

 

Her appearance is very good without any makeup and her body shape has perfect ‘S’ shaped curves making her look hot.

 

Other than that her scouting and cooking skills are very good.

 

So even if she is not that beautiful they would not let her go and invite her to go on the expedition.

 

If Jara did not like her then she will warm the beds of other people in the group.

 

So there is no loss taking her with them.

 

After confirming the entire thing the person in charge of recruiting Mohini gave him as small contract.

 

The details are related to the share of the resources obtained and some other selling, buying things from the monster meat……

 

As for the extra payment for her night activities will be taken by Joe.

 

Well Mohini did not like that but she cannot reject right now.

 

She is not strong enough.

 

Even if she becomes the favorite woman of Jara things will not change much.

 

It is not that Joe is stronger than Jara or Joe has more background than Jara.

 

Instead she is just like a call girl and she cannot just jump ships as she pleases.

 

Even call girls needs to be loyal to their pimp.

 

After Jara lost interest in her and abandon her, how can she go back to the king of nature faction under the watch of Joe?

 

So she has to be moderate as Jara would not support her forever.

 

This is for normal call girls but not Mohini.

 

She has her own plans.

 

Mohini went through the agreement contract and found that there is no such thing as binding her to their group or faction.

 

With that Mohini signed her name on the contract.

 

This contract is a cheap one and it will be successful because the terms written on them are made so that the contract is 100 percent successful.

 

Mohini was told that they will leave here in an hour so if she wanted to get anything she should get them quickly and report at the west side port 52 dock area…..

---------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 275 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords upto 200 chapters to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

8