Chapter 171: first god is lady fate (Volume- 5 black lagoon)
274 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 171: first god is lady fate

 

“…The people summoned on this island have 5 percent chance of gaining work related skills faster and the proficiency would improve faster.

 

This island will have 5 percent chance of aversion from being found by other people……..”

 

Mohini was happy with the extra benefits that this island gives her.

 

She shared this information with the girls.

 

At the same time Mohini has made Titia as official builder of the island.

 

This will give her ability to summon helpers after constructing the houses.

 

The summoned people will be like NPC characters till the ark island is upgraded to tier 7.

 

Also for these NPC characters the woman belongs to Mohini are like queens and goddesses.

 

They would never dare to think of anything lewd about them.

 

Well after tier 7 they will have their own thoughts and there will be loyalty meters on their heads toward Mohini.

 

Also at that time the ark islands will be open from outside people and there might even be spies from other ark islands.

 

Well that was all for the future and not for now.

 

……….

 

Mohini completely the activation of many things and assigned some things based on the interests of the girls.

 

Then the building of altar comes.

 

The building process of altar would take 2 days if it was done by Titia alone.

 

But with the help of Mohini and other girls along with some NPC builders will not take that long.

 

It will be completed in half a day.

 

This is because Titia has already completed the preparatory world of arranging the rock pieces and other materials.

 

………..

 

After the construction of the altar is complete Mohini went to inside the altar where the object of worship should be placed.

 

Mohini has already arranged the base of the god and other things.

 

Now she took out the seed of the god and she has already made her choice of what god she is going to worship.

 

It is not the goddess of lust or love.

 

It is fate.

 

No one in the world has very worshipped fate as their god.

 

Well in the ancient history it is said that there are people that worshiped fate as their god.

 

They called fate as destiny and the worshippers are fate weavers.

 

………..

 

Well Mohini don’t know what kind of image they had for fate to worship but Mohini had an image in her mind.

 

Mohini bought two more seeds of god of higher level in the auction one is with a hybrid nature that they neglected letting Mohini receive at a lower price.

 

They thought that the duality nature seed of god is problematic.

 

The other is of high grade one too similar to the one that she got from beginner’s island.

 

She bought the extras just in case.

 

These seeds of god will always have market and some times the price may go up to double the price that he bought.

 

She placed the seed of god that he bought from the auction.

 

It is said that in the auction this was defective one with some cracks on its surface.

 

Mohini bought this one out of curiosity to study it.

 

Who would have thought that her special insight skill found that this seed of god is not broken but it is a clustered seed of god.

 

Well Mohini did not find any records related to this kind of seed of god but she has this intuition saying that this is the best one to use for establishing lady fate as her goddess.

 

The two defective seeds of god were bought by her at a very low price in the auction.

 

They are only worth around 2.89 billon chaos points.

 

If she has placed the one she obtained in the auction then it would have at least worth over 5 billion chaos points.

 

But those morons did not check auctioned seeds of god and directly believed the words of the auctioneer.

 

Originally they were auctioned for the researchers to study them and not to invoke them for a god.

 

Most probably these two were prepared for some protagonists that the will of the world arranges from time to time.

 

Like the legendary heroes from mythologies like Hercules, Perseus that appeared in Greek mythology.

 

They are originally from the real world and their actions were spread back to the sanctuary worlds.

 

These people are heroes or protagonists that are born and chosen based on the will of the world.

 

…………..

 

Mohini placed the cluster god seed on the prepared base are and started to imagine the appearance of the god he wanted to worship.

 

She chose the name of the god as Fate.

 

Immediately after that a bright magenta and golden hue appeared from the seed of god.

 

Soon after that the god seed started to melt and vanish completely.

 

At that place the magenta golden hue started to form the appearance of a woman.

 

A slender body with around DD- cup and a good sized ass with indistinguishable facial features,

 

They are perky but bouncy, soft but firm,

 

A long wavy hair that is of crystal colors with slight curls falling like water fall over her back.

 

Only eyes are clearly visible, they are big watery crystal eyes with retina having the color of deep magenta purple and gold color outlining it and long eye lashes.

 

All of this body was covered by tangible but intangible clothing that covered all of her body outlining her curves perfectly.

 

The entire image of the lady fate is visible but also invisible hazy figure showcasing her image of great divineness.

 

Mohini wanted to make a clearer outline but she doesn’t want to at the same time.

 

It is not that she can’t imagine but don’t want to imagine lady fate’s appearance.

 

She feels that she doesn’t have enough imagination to imagine the great beauty like lady fate with her measly knowledge of beauty.

 

……….

 

As soon as she is done with the imagination she possible can a spark ignited within the image of lady fate……

---------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 280 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords upto 200 chapters to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

 
9