Chapter 172: blessing from goddess fate
230 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 172: blessing from goddess fate

 

As soon as she is done with the imagination she possible can a spark ignited within the image of lady fate.

 

Then with a divine spark a life like 3 dimensional life like appearance of lady fate appeared at that place.

 

As soon as lady fate was worshipped as the main god of this altar Mohini received few sets of notifications.

 

Mohini though that it is the notification related to losing her new title from the goddess of lust.

 

But that is not it.

 

The title is still there instead it was the blessings that she received from the will of fate that she worshipped as the goddess.

 

“Ding

 

+5 percent critical hit in all the positive things and -5 percent chance of receiving critical hit in all the negative things.

 

Player can now worship +2 gods as primary gods and later when the altar is upgraded you can worship 3 gods instead of 1 god.

 

This is because the god seed used for establishing the goddess fate is legendary grade.

 

If it is mythical grade then the number of gods that can be worshipped is increased by +3 along with the original chance of worshipping a god

 

The player will have 5 percent support from the law of causality and the butterfly effect in both real world and fantasy worlds.

 

…………”

 

Mohini lost control of her emotions because of all the great things that appeared in the notification.

 

It literally means that her likely chance of death was reduced by at least 5 percent in most of the sudden or unexpected cases.

 

That is a very good thing.

 

Then he looked at the increase of the number of primary gods that she can establish right now.

 

This means that he can actually establish two more gods in the tier 1 giving her two times the blessings than other people.

 

As for the other good blessing related to law of causality is really overpowered one.

 

Even though it is just 5 percent it can save his life at very critical moments and the smoothness of her plans.

 

……….

 

With the happy situation Mohini shared it with her women making them very happy.

 

Then Mohini wanted to modify the altar so that it can accommodate two more gods right now.

 

But the positioning of these goddesses would be placed in a special way.

 

There is another goddess on the same level of will of fate.

 

That is the will of the world.

 

Mohini wanted the second goddess to be the will of the world from the god seed that she previously got from beginner’s island.

 

As Mohini instructed Titia told her that it would take an hour to adjust.

 

Then Mohini added another suggestion that is the third goddess would be arranged in the middle of goddess of the will of the world and the goddess of will of fate.

 

That would be the formed using the twin seed of god with the two goddess combined as formed twins.

 

This is the goddess of love and goddess of lust combined to take the location of the twin seed of god.

 

After what Mohini said these things were arranged by Titia and told him that the entire process would take 2 hours for all the things.

 

Titia told him to not to help her as she has a feeling that she can break through to the next level of her building skill.

 

So Mohini let her take the task while he and the other girls stood on the side to watch as Titia working.

 

Mohini told them that the next fantasy world that she is going to enter is the world of black lagoon.

 

She told the women about the story of the black lagoon and even let them watch anime.

 

Based on the story Mohini will be given a task to enter Roanapur through their own efforts and join in one of the strong groups and survive.

 

Joining the black lagoon will have highest achievements and joining the three major factions can result in a bit lower achievement and finally other lower levels are decided.

 

Also there is different side where the player can form their own group at Roanapur.

 

Both of these tasks can be achieved at the same time or other way around based on the wish of the player.

 

The main task is getting a foot hold at Roanapur.

 

After getting the foot hold, based on the affiliation of the player to a power the player will receive further quest along the world.

 

This is one of the longest worlds to stay in as a beginner.

 

Also in this world not only beginners that arrived along with Mohini but many other players with previous experience will participate.

 

The world is massive and the number of player that can enter this world can reach more than a thousand.

 

Mohini did not care about this because she is from a world like this and her nature can fit in perfectly with these thugs easily.

 

In a way one can say that Mohini is best fit in this kind of world.

 

While she is thinking the other women chose which women should Mohini bring back.

 

They have already accepted Mohini having a harem as they all became like a family.

 

So they are even choosing which women to bring from the fantasy world.

 

Well Mohini has her own plan and her women even analyzed the emotions and personalities of Mohini helping her in planning.

 

Being women they can find the loop holes of other women and they filled in all the details to Mohini that can help her in planning in the fantasy world of black lagoon.

 

………..

 

By the time they are going though their discussion Titia came over saying that she has completed modification constructions.

 

Also she told them the happy news that she was able to break though in the field of being a builder.

 

With her current capabilities Titia will be able to construct buildings with very less losses….

---------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 280 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords upto 200 chapters to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

7