Chapter 173: more gods more benefits
252 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 173: more gods more benefits

 

With her current capabilities Titia will be able to construct buildings with very less losses.

 

At that same time she will be able to extract more resources with very less losses too.

 

Now she can extract high tier resources and many more benefits……

 

With that the happy atmosphere they went inside the altar as Mohini want to establish the other two gods.

 

The goddess of the will of the world was imagined by Mohini was exactly the same as the image of the will of fate.

 

The difference between the two of them is their disposition of unclear images.

 

The goddess of will of fate has the playful and naughty image while the image of goddess of the will of the world is firm and kind.

 

Finally between the statues of the two goddesses the twin goddess of love and lust were imagined by Mohini

 

Both of them are images of love and lust but they looked the same in appearance.

 

Two statues hugging each other with G- cup tits with corresponding size of ass and slender curves.

 

They hugged each other gently with their faces facing towards Mohini.

 

One face is filled with love and the other face is filled lust.

 

A strange triangular line of energy is formed between the four of them with the goddess of will of the fate, goddess of will of the world and the twin goddess of love and lust forming the three points of a triangle.

 

Originally the lines of energy between the will of fate and the will of the world are fluctuating rapidly but because of the twin goddesses of love and lust the energy the lines of energy reached harmony.

 

The strange incident made Mohini and the girls shocked and excited.

 

This is because Mohini received a notification saying about three important things.

 

First her lucky pervert title became permanent.

 

Second her previous benefits of critical hits improved again by 5 percent.

 

In total it has reached a good number of 15 percent where 5 percent from her achievement, 5 percent from will of fate and 5 percent from will of the world.

 

It can increase all positive by 15 percent and reduce all negatives by 15 percent.

 

Third thing is that she has the blessing of the will of love and will of the world giving her a boost of 10 points of favorability with all plot line characters.

 

Also she has 10 percent increase in her charm stat points irrespective of the amount of charm points she has.

 

That is even if the charm points has reached the upper limit it can still give her extra benefits of increase in stat points.

 

One can say that Mohini really hit the jack pot this time and the combination of the gods that she established gave her the highest possible benefits.

 

……………

 

With the arrangements done Mohini personally helped in the construction of the work shop where the NPC workers can live and the other facilities that are required.

 

They should take longer but with the help of Mohini and NPC helpers along with Mohini’s women the work only took a day to complete the ground work.

 

With that Mohini has to move on to his next task.

 

She has to go with the king of arms faction to get another rare grade chaos monster.

 

Also the resources of this resource island are very useful to Mohini.

 

Well not everything but a special rock that Mohini needed.

 

This rock has a special vitality that can be turned into dirt.

 

After the dirt is refined one can get vitality dirt which is green in color.

 

This vitality dirt can be used along with vitality pool water that she previously collected to make vitality pill.

 

Mohini bought this formula from the system before.

 

But there are other things that can be added to it to refine a pill that can have multiple stat improving properties like the one she got from the beginners island.

 

For example the mind essence mushroom that looks like a brain and soul essence flow that looks like a soul rather than a flower are some of the ingredients that Mohini wanted to find.

 

These things can let her refine a pill that she ate before.

 

But refining with not result in a single pill but it depends on how much she can put in her effort and her proficiency in refining.

 

Well she has already found information of the location of these herbs.

 

She just has to improve her proficiency in alchemy related to pill refining.

 

Mohini never likes to depend on other people when something vital is needed to be done.

 

Instead she would become proficient in everything.

 

This way when she required of something and there is no expertise nearby Mohini will be able to do it herself.

 

That is why she has so many gadgets and information on her hand including self made technological things along with self made weapons.

 

With them she can practically survive in any place and anywhere.

 

For this very reason she wanted to gain understanding and expertise in various fields.

 

One that does not understand something deep enough might think that understanding many things is a hard thing.

 

But to Mohini this is different as everything she knows is completely generalized breaking all the complicated things into generalized and common points.

 

Because of this she can identify similarities in many complicated things.

 

These similarities will be mastered by her will become her corner stone’s of knowledge in learning many complicated things.

 

This is the learning path that Mohini designed over her life experience.

 

………….

 

Well it is not the end here.

 

Mohini collected back her ark island and left this place in secret immediately.

 

She checked to see if there is anyone following her from behind.

 

But no one is following her.

 

Well she cannot take any risks so she sent her clone body to meet at the designated place.

 

When the clone body arrived Mohini directly removed the clone taking everything back….

---------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 280 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords upto 200 chapters to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

7