Chapter 174: pill refining
219 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 174: pill refining

 

When the clone body arrived Mohini directly removed the clone taking everything back.

 

It is like turning a corner that person vanished directly.

 

Right at that time Mohini really did notice some movements.

 

There is a strong sensory type person that is searching around.

 

Mohini suppressed her stats and things so as to not to attract attention towards her.

 

Staying here is not that good but abruptly moving is also not good.

 

Since it was evening Mohini got some good dinner and some drink.

 

The simulation results are not bad and there are no problems so she directly moved away slowly like a drunken person went back to her hotel room.

 

………

 

In the morning next day Mohini got a message from the king of arms faction.

 

They are asking if she was interested in going for another resource island with rare grade chaos monster.

 

Based on the information of the simulation this chaos monster is an angry ape.

 

She received a message from Joe to follow the group of king of nature faction again.

 

Well it is not like Mohini did not like this.

 

She received some good benefits last time.

 

…………

 

Mohini accepted this and went to the meeting place of the king of arms faction.

 

They are currently recruiting more hunters and players again.

 

The reason is that the previous time some of the new recruits died and some of them left because of various reasons.

 

So new blood is required to fill up the cannon fodder.

 

Fortunately Mohini is not taken as cannon fodder as she is good at cooking and got the approval from their current cook of the ship.

 

Also she is a good bitch for Jara and satisfied him in the nights perfectly.

 

So her position is currently the most stable one after the trusted members in the group.

 

………..

 

The journey began and they came to the resource island early in the morning.

 

Mohini carefully probed all the present people before planning her way of getting the vitality rock.

 

This should be in the nest of the angry ape.

 

Also Mohini want to show another asset to the people of the king of arms faction.

 

That is she is going to practice pill refining here after helping with the cooking.

 

On the resource island there are many medicinal herbs and materials that can be used to refine ordinary grade pills of tier 1.

 

Since the amount of materials is abundant no one will question Mohini if she practices here.

 

If she succeeds then it will attract the attention of the king of arms faction and their willingness to pull her towards their side.

 

The cooks that can properly cook the chaos monsters are already rare and the pill refiners are even rarer.

 

Mohini has previously practiced pill refining from time to time when she got the chance.

 

So she has already reached the refining process of ordinary pills successfully and the chance of success is more than 90 percent.

 

Showing too high of a talent is bad and average talent is always welcome by all the people.

 

Also Mohini only signed 5 years contract with king of nature faction.

 

5 years is not such a long time for most of the player and hunters that can improve their life span as long as they can pass the tribulation and reach the next tier.

 

So they can always recruit Mohini after 5 years and show their good will now.

 

This is the plan of Mohini.

 

………..

 

First she sent her clone to the resource island to take care of the things that she wanted.

 

Well no one on the hunting group has enough strength or sense to find Mohini’s clone.

 

On the other hand Mohini became a little famous after she refined some common grade healing pills.

 

The refining rate is low but the number of pills is good and the effects are also good.

 

But she is a beginner that came to this real world 2 months ago.

 

This shows that she has above average talent and with enough practice and support she will be able to become a good pill refiner.

 

Mohini did not use any form of pill fire instead she bought some magic fire controlling equipment that is cheap quality.

 

It was at an affordable price of chaos points that were given to her by them after their previous hunt.

 

Everything is predicted by Mohini to the lowest detail.

 

Because of the talent that she has shown Jara called Mohini to appreciate her talent in pill refining.

 

Well the appreciations is in many forms like praising, giving chaos points as bonus and even fucking her till she said that she is satisfied.

 

Jara even said that he would support Mohini,

 

If she joins up with their group for the expeditions and completely join the king of arms faction after the 5 years contract with the king of nature faction.

 

He said this after he fucked her into submission.

 

Mohini nodded her head with enthusiasm as if she was very much interested in the offer that Jara gave her.

 

Her eyes were blurry with mist of lust in them and her face was blushed red from having a good intercourse.

 

Jara don’t know that this was all acting from Mohini as she sneered in her heart.

 

Well the enjoyment is real but the submitting thing is just a lie from Mohini.

 

When you are not strong enough and did not have strong enough background, do not provoke anyone.

 

As for the later date of things we can talk about that later.

 

Unless a person it truly trustworthy and loyal to Mohini, Mohini would never reciprocates back and keep her words to that person.

 

Jara here is on the kill list of Mohini so will Mohini let him live that easily.

 

Of course not, with a few exceptions most of the people from the king of arms faction are scum that should be erased based on Mohini’s standards.

 

So Mohini will do just that……….

---------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 285 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords upto 200 chapters to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

 
8