Chapter 192: Revy, do you like my lap so much?
217 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 192: Revy, do you like my lap so much?

 

“So what if I drank your rum.

 

For some reason it became bitter sweet taste.

 

So, that that is your taste.”

 

Mohini said.

 

“Is it time to be flirting…?

 

Revy, are there people your friends…?”

 

Bao said looking at Mohini and Revy.

 

“Bullets, dead people…..”

 

Rock on the other side is having a mental break down.

 

“You are still alive and well it may seem to me that,

 

You really have a natural evasion for bullets.

 

What a lucky man you are? Rock…

 

That is why people say fools never catch cold or any bad things happen to them.”

 

With the remainder from Mohini,

 

They immediately thought the same and looked at frightened and metal break down appearance of rock they both nodded.

 

The plot continued with a comment from Revy towards rock.

 

Mohini can only shake her head.

 

Dutch came from the side calling their names where Mohini’s name was added extra in the list.

 

“Revy let them see why you are called two hands…

 

Mohini you too get into some action…”

 

“Oh you are called 2 hands right then do you want to make a bet.”

 

Mohini asked Revy who was staring face to face.

 

“What is it?”

 

“The bet is simple whoever kills the most.”

 

Revy liked it and accepted it directly but the rewards and punishments are not talked about.

 

Mohini directly said.

 

“The winner gets to make the other party do one thing they want.”

 

“Okay let’s start at the count of three.”

 

“3”

 

“2”

 

“1”

 

Right at that moment both of them stood up at the same time and they both had guns.

 

In the next seconds several bullets flew as Revy jumped of the bar.

 

Mohini did not move much as she shot from the spot she was standing.

 

There is not much sound from her guns because of all the sounds from other guns and silencer on her gun.

 

Unlike in the anime the mercenaries from the extra order have to run away.

 

This is because silently most of their people were killed by head shots from Mohini.

 

Except for the big mouthed captain of the group and the one that is still in the car ready to drive all the other people are dead.

 

He survived because he ran away first.

 

Among over 20 people Revy got at least 6 people with her one time going on rampage.

 

But by the time she returned the remaining mercenaries died hot on the floor with holes in their heads.

 

Revy was shocked.

 

She simply moved around to see that most of them died just like that and the look towards Mohini was the look of worship.

 

Mohini made a classic pose of cowboy blowing the smoke from the tip of the gun toward Revy.

 

She shivered a little and they immediately ran away just like in the plot for two reasons.

 

First they don’t know if there are more mercenaries or reinforcements and had more powerful weapons.

 

Second is that they don’t want to get Bao to charge them the bill for all the damages.

 

Well during the firing, rock has his fit and clanged on to the thighs of big black guy to live.

 

Mohini don’t care about that.

 

She moved along with the group towards the back door where Benny brought them then car.

 

Well the back seat is a little cramped because of the presence of the three people there and the careless sitting of Revy.

 

Because of a bump on the road Revy jumped up and fell on Mohini’s lap again.

 

At first Mohini don’t know what this is happening so many times but she remembered her new title.

 

The lucky pervert

 

The effects of the title lucky pervert are acting up creating this kind of opportunities to Mohini again and again.

 

“Revy, did you like my lap so much that you are always sitting on my lap in all kinds of situations.”

 

Revy was speechless on what to say but she immediately adjusted her sitting posture wiggling her ass on the top of Mohini’s pussy and clitoris making it stand from arousal.

 

Also Mohini is wearing thin dress and because of moving and sitting in a hurry it got up.

 

So she is currently sitting on her naked butt with the cloth rolled up revealing her pussy and ass.

 

Revy is directly sitting on her lap and when she tried to get out of her lap she moved her ass very much.

 

This created the grinding action between Mohini’s pussy and Revy’s ass.

 

Mohini moaned and squirted a little at that moment with a lewd face.

 

Revy finally got back to her seat.

 

Well rock on the other side is muttering to himself about his life.

 

Revy got back from embarrassment quickly and spoke about the warning from the bartender Bao of the yellow flag changing the topic.

 

On the other hand back at yellow flag bar the mercenary leader received the number of dead mercenaries from his side.

 

“Captain 23 people died and more than 15 of them have been shot with head shots.

 

As long as they are inside the bar they died.”

 

The face of the captain is not as good as it was in the anime because right before he escaped, he also got a head shot.

 

But fortunately right at that moment another one of his mercenary stood in the trajectory of the bullet by accident.

 

That mercenary died in his place.

 

Only after that he ran away.

 

………..

 

Soon after that the lagoon pirates are once again on the torpedo boat.

 

Dutch said that they are going to reach Belawan port by day break and he said that there they can meet with balalaika.

 

Mohini nodded her head and looked towards rock with a little sympathy.

 

This is because rock is going to break soon and fall into the edge of this abyss.

 

………..

 

Well with the drama going on in front of her, Mohini did not bothered to speak and sat to the side watching the show.

 

……..

---------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 305 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords upto 200 chapters to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

6