Chapter 200: setting traps in the secret vaults
170 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 200: setting traps in the secret vaults

 

One can either get the artifact or the blueprint for the artifact.

 

Also the number of pieces mentioned is only minimum number required to get that specific object.

 

The more pieces a player collects the higher the level of rewards she might get.

 

Well some are small which did not have higher usage value.

 

But there are some that are of higher usage value and hard time to collect them.

 

Especially the things related to the true dragon or the first dragon of the world called Vritra.

 

Gaining the blood line of this Vritra in controlled way can give player deterrence force towards all types of dragons and related beings or techniques.

 

Similarly gaining the bloodline of King Solomon can give the player deterrence over the 72 demon houses which are general rank.

 

This can also be achieved through the blood line related to the demon emperor that once lived in Japan, Sri Lanka or other countries….can give the player deterrence over all the demons below the rank of demon emperors.

 

This is the true value of the secret information.

 

Mohini got this when analyzing the basic information of the world.

 

Since she knows that others have already knows about that too.

 

Mohini’s plan is simply “Complete clean out”

 

She is going to clean out all the secret information from those secret societies before other players can make their move.

 

Only one player can gain the information of one thing in a world.

 

For that the player has to collect the secret information coded in a paper or on an artifact in the secret society.

 

As soon as the player takes the secret information piece it will give a question if the player wanted to take it for herself.

 

Naturally these pieces will be auctioned too.

 

But that is a rare occurrence.

 

No one wants to sell the information pieces.

 

Also every fantasy world after the beginner level is passed or the end of the beginner level movies might have this information pieces.

 

………….

 

Mohini has already made the plan on how to collect all the information pieces and trap other players in his place.

 

She started with secret society in London.

 

The problem is that she did not know the locations of other secret societies.

 

For this reason she asked Abraham and balalaika to collect the information.

 

All she needed is the location of the secret society and she can do the rest of the things on her own.

 

Well she has to take care of the things on hand first.

 

So she did not waste any time and entered the secret society before the time of entry from her simulation.

 

She went earlier to arrange the traps for the other players.

 

Also she can make a clean sweep in the secret society.

 

………

 

First she entered through the drainage area and opened the door that was not used by the people of the secret society.

 

It was originally an escape route so it was much more hidden and directly leads to the vault.

 

But the problem is that the security system and some traps are there like a walk in the park for Mohini.

 

She cleared the area quickly and bugged the security system.

 

So she is an inside person now and she can walk freely but not the other people.

 

She moved sneakily and cleaned out all the information pieces and replaced them with the fake information pieces.

 

Also this place is filled with mild sleeping gas for the players that are about to arrive here to get the other players.

 

She is eyeing for both information pieces and the profits that she can get from other players.

 

She will not kill them instead slowly convince them to hand over all their things to her in her own style.

 

Mohini is in dire need of arks from other players.

 

Mohini is going to take many people from this fantasy world.

 

Not only the women that she likes but also a good amount of fighters like an army.

 

For example she is going to take the entire gang of balalaika with her along with balalaika.

 

But her current ark island cannot hold them all.

 

So she has no choice but to expand it.

 

For expanding the ark there are two ways.

 

First is to upgrade it to tier 2 which will take a long time and she has to reach the second ring before that.

 

Second is to obtain the arks of other players and integrate them into her ark to expand the ark to become a big island.

 

She has already obtained two arks from the stupid players before.

 

Buying arks and integrating them is useless.

 

Only the arks of other player can be used for integration.

 

Also their arks should at least reach tier 1 at the very least.

 

These are her requirements and she got on to work setting up traps.

 

Well the players that come to get these things are from strong factions.

 

As long as Mohini did not kill them and get their things it is enough to get away from all forms of tracking that might come from killing them.

 

Even if they are angry they cannot find Mohini.

 

Mohini is wearing a special mask that would hide her facial features from player but the plot line characters would not have any changes.

 

…………..

 

Traps are set and Mohini hid in a secluded place monitoring the arrival of the players based on her simulation memories.

 

Soon there are three people in black full body suits.

 

 They looked like high tech thieves from those robbery movies.

 

They came inside unblocking the traps silently.

 

But they never noticed that the treasure vault was filled with sleeping gas and aphrodisiac gas.

 

Naturally the treasure vault would not have any gas traps so as to not to cause any harm to the artifacts or documents.

 

So they did not put on any gas masks.

 

In order to search and work properly they are only wearing thick mask with clear eye patches.………

---------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 315 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords upto 200 chapters to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

5