Chapter 201: stole everything and anything
209 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 201: stole everything and anything  

 

In order to search and work properly they are only wearing thick mask with clear eye patches.

 

……………..

 

They searched around for 5 minutes and collected the fake information pieces and artifacts.

 

But they did not get any special notification.

 

This means they are fake information pieces.

 

This caused them to panic and want to leave here thinking that this is a trap.

 

But the door that they came from is locked.

 

No matter what they tried it would not open.

 

Because of the panic they breathed too much sleeping gas and lost their senses.

 

As soon as they fell into Mohini trap she appeared right by their side.

 

First she pricked them with needles dipped in muscle relaxant, super arousal and pain heightening medicine.

 

Then she started to play with them till they gave Mohini all of their information, chaos points, arks and everything that is useful to Mohini.

 

It is literally a clean sweep as they lost everything including the juice in their balls.

 

Mohini was not disturbed the entire time because today no one from the secret society would come to check the vault.

 

So she enjoyed riding their dicks to the fullest.

 

Well her legs and back got some pain from riding their dicks for so long.

 

But still she has some gains and good things.

 

It can only be said that these players are unfortunate.

 

They took the exact time to get the things that Mohini wanted to take.

 

Mohini collected everything she wanted.

 

Then she dislocated the joints of these players and played with them again to know what kind of crimes that they committed throughout their lives.

 

Based on the information they spoke, Mohini gave them punishments for the crimes that crossed her bottom line.

 

They were left with only shells with physical and mental breakdown.

 

Well she still did not let them go free.

 

Instead after she left through the secret passage she set off the alarm.

 

So the players were caught by the people of the secret society.

 

The process went smoothly so Mohini was happy and the happiest thing is that Mohini found a record from these players about some other secret societies.

 

With a bright smile Mohini came back to Abraham giving instructions to check other places that she did not have information on and booked tickets to the next place.

 

Well she celebrated the happy moment with a gang bang.

 

There is still time for Roberta to arrive at Roanapur.

 

This is around the end of the month which is given as dead line for the players.

 

Mohini did not contact Veena in this time as she will be in the observation of CIA.

 

After this month she will be sent to Roanapur to work as assistant for sister Eda at rip off church.

 

Mohini can meet her there later.

 

………..

 

Mohini next target is to go to Egypt where the secret society of Africa was present.

 

Due to some special issues they only maintained records of information and the artifact pieces were not collected.

 

They main reason is related to curses and strange viruses that guard those artifacts and herbs of that country.

 

Mohini smoothly got those things one by one with the help of her simulation skill.

 

It was the end of the month and the system prompted her that she was able to successfully join the main group of the plot which is Lagoon Company.

 

The remaining players that were unable to join a group or get a foot hold were directly eliminated with some penalties.

 

She was in contact with Benny and found that they got a job related to mafia of South America.

 

Mohini knows that the plot related to Roberta will start.

 

She was waiting for her call.

 

Her favorability towards Mohini is around 30 points after few days of separation and she did not contact Mohini.

 

The groups got Garcia and are on the run.

 

Mohini knows that the time is right and he completed the work on hand and moved on back to Roanapur.

 

Because of her advanced hacking skills her pass port was never blocked and her disguises were never seen through.

 

The journey was smooth but the journey time is long as she has to travel around the world.

 

But still the harvest this time is good.

 

The money she gained and the information pieces that she collected are in good amounts.

 

With that her work for the time being is done and returned to Roanapur.

 

As soon as she came back she took a taxi to arrive at the port area.

 

She was waiting for the big chase to happen and look at the entire incident in the third person point of view.

 

She is not going to participate in this incident and only stops them when they are fighting heavily with fists.

 

Even then she will be a spectator till the fight ends and she might make a bet with balalaika about who would win.

 

This will be interesting…

 

Well unfortunately the taxi driver is not a good guy and thought that Mohini was a green horn of some sort because of her disguise.

 

She finally came to the port in the taxi peacefully with the face of the driver swollen into that of a pig.

 

The driver did not even take taxi fare from Mohini because of gaining few more slaps.

 

After Mohini got off the taxi the driver drove so quickly that he might win a car race with his skills at that time.

 

Mohini can only shake her head and feel a little embarrassed looking at the incident.

 

Right when Mohini arrived to this place, she heard gun sounds and car crashing near the port area.

 

Mohini walked in see that the car that was crashed to a railing and there are 4 people inside the car.

 

They are, Dutch, Benny, rock and Garcia.

 

“Hey Dutch, did you go to some long lasting war.

 

You look terrible you know.”

 

Mohini said to Dutch.

 

Then she looked at Garcia and said.

---------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 315 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords upto 200 chapters to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

5