Chapter 218: balalaika accepts Mohini’s love
159 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 218: balalaika accepts Mohini’s love

 

He was confused and asked about the question to balalaika right on the spot.

 

Mohini explained some vague things to him like as long as he accepted it he would be able to follow balalaika if not he will not be able to follow her.

 

He decisive selected yes option just like a good subordinate.

 

With that Mohini started to explain the details about the real world and how she can take them with her to the real world……….

 

The more Mohini explained the more shocked they become.

 

Finally Mohini told balalaika to call in all of her subordinates to come and go through the question of loyalty.

 

Only those who pass the test can go with her.

 

They can either trust balalaika or trust Mohini.

 

If they did not trust them, then they cannot be taken.

 

Mohini also told her about the cost involving in taking the people outside.

 

Finally she revealed about the identity of Gretel shocking them both.

 

For calling and organizing Boris was sent to assemble the people.

 

While she went out Mohini asked balalaika if she likes her or not.

 

With women like balalaika trust and love are two different things.

 

She thought for some time and answered truthful that she loved her.

 

Also she doesn’t mind being in girls love and she has already spent her life without much love any way.

 

The strong comfortable feeling that she has when she is contact with Mohini made her fall in love with Mohini.

 

Mohini gave her a deep lip kiss making Revy jealous.

 

She did not get a lips kiss from Mohini.

 

Gretel on the side is not jealous at all.

 

She was deeply in love with Mohini and all she needs is her love.

 

As long as she is inside Mohini’s heart that was enough to satisfy her.

 

Revy also got her lip kiss but Mohini complained about the alcohol smell making her annoyed.

 

But she received some good spanks on her ass to put her back on track.

 

While Mohini is kissing Gretel, balalaika asked Mohini if she could get her hug which was comfortable.

 

Mohini don’t mind and went pulled her into her arms.

 

She even kissed her when Boris arrived and knocked on the door.

 

She wanted to get up but Mohini held her tightly and called Boris inside.

 

As soon as he came in he was shocked seeing balalaika sitting on the lap of Mohini without showing her empress like temperament.

 

Instead she is like a woman in her spring.

 

Mohini is not idle as she massaged the tits of balalaika making balalaika moan from the pleasure.

 

Her face turned red from all the embarrassment being scene by Boris.

 

He wanted to leave quickly after saying sorry.

 

Balalaika has actually blushed which was something unprecedented that never happened.

 

Mohini stopped Boris from leaving and asked if the people were assembled or not.

 

Boris looked at Mohini deeply and then at balalaika.

 

He sighed and explained.

 

Some of them went to complete some tasks outside so it will take some time to assemble.

 

It will be evening before they assemble.

 

So they have that much time to deal with the things.

 

After reporting Boris left the room to give privacy for balalaika and Mohini.

 

Well Mohini did not one play with them but explained them about the real world.

 

Most of the details about the real world have shocked them very much.

 

Mohini played with them for some time and it was already evening.

 

Well most of the time she is feeling up their body, groping their tits and ass.

 

Three women with different temperaments were with her so the time moved very fast.

 

In the evening the people were assembled over 300 men who are all trained in military with good amount of experience.

 

Mohini came forward and directly asked.

 

“Do you all trust balalaika and are willing to follow her anywhere she goes.

 

Also offer your lives to save her life.”

 

As soon as the question was asked, many people had blue screen appeared in front of their faces.

 

Mohini immediately said.

 

The people with the blue screen come forward while the others that did not see the blue screen move back.

 

If blue screen did not appear they will not be able to see the blue screen.

 

But the people that have already gone through the question of trust can see the blue screen appearing in front of them.

 

Over 100 people came forward.

 

Mohini told Boris to take these people to a different room to wait.

 

Boris looked towards balalaika and only left after she nodded her head.

 

For these people they are linked to balalaika but not Mohini.

 

Well she doesn’t care about that.

 

After those people left Mohini gave out a warning to test these people.

 

But none of them wavered.

 

If they were asked the same question in their dreams then they will directly accept it.

 

That is how loyal they are to balalaika.

 

After they all selected the yes option Mohini gave them a run down on all the things that he wanted to tell them.

 

Well only brief explanation was given and the remaining thing was left to balalaika to explain.

 

As for the remaining people, balalaika wanted to give them another chance.

 

So the people that got the run down were told to stand on the side and the previous people were brought in.

 

Mohini asked the same question as before and another 10 people lit the screen.

 

These people seem to have poor hearing or some other problems.

 

So they were unable to hear the words of Mohini before.

 

Mohini asked the question again but there are no more blue screens.

 

This means that these people are here to work for balalaika for various reasons but not truly loyal.

 

After it was done they got some small explanation and were sent back.

 

The ones that were selected got some good explanation and Mohini explained some important things to them slowly…………..

---------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 335 chapters for 1$ P A T R E O N A G E in P A T R E O N:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.P A T R E O N.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords upto 200 chapters to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

5