Chapter 225: Mohini speaks with Chaka with her body
164 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 225: Mohini speaks with Chaka with her body

Rock got a good beating but Mohini did not make a move.

Instead Mohini let Revy take care of rock while she went to speak with Chaka.

Since a beauty was willing to speak to him, he pushed the people that are holding him down and went along with Mohini.

The people here don’t know who Mohini is.

They thought that Mohini is going to take him to deal with him.

Chaka thought that he is strong enough to beat a weak innocent looking woman.

After taking him to the roof top Mohini directly stripped her dress in front of him making his eyes widened.

Then she pulled down his pants giving him a blow job.

In reality she is pressing some points to block his dick from working later.

In few hours his dick will not become hard anymore and he will not have any pain or other things so that he would not recognize this.

This is insurance for the safety of Yukio on what happens next.

After giving him blow job, she closed the matter here and wanted to leave.

When Mohini turned around to pick her clothes giving him a chance he directly pushed his dick into her pussy and started to fuck Mohini roughly.

Mohini let him do that as she was horny in the past few days and this man got a good dick even though he is an idiot.

Also she did not feel this rough sex in a long time.

After fucking her for a while and shot two loads of cum inside her pussy making a big creampie, he said that he would let go of this matter.

But he took out his phone to take pictures of Mohini her creampied pussy and her ahego face.

Then he left happily.

Even still Mohini let him do this because of her bitchy instincts and the system that gave her a pervert mission with some good rewards.

As long as she completes this mission her woman will have 10 percent exhibitionist tendencies…….

Well Mohini liked the entire thing and the unwillingness she showed is all an act just like that in those adult videos on net.

On the next day Mohini met with Yukio in the place of rock and invited her to have a coffee.

When she got the call from the mafia asking her to come and take charge.

Mohini only smiled at her and said that she is going to become the mafia boss.

Mohini did not tell her that they are actually dealing with balalaika that she saw with Mohini.

Before she left Mohini told her in a partial knowing way.

“Miss Yukio if you don’t want to do things then let them go.

You don’t have to burden with those things that are left to you by those big men.

Let the nature take its course instead of trying to become the obstacle on the way of the river of time.

Sometimes it is good to leave things to others when you are in no position to lead the things and negotiate with others instead of fighting them for power.

Also you seem to be taking some ruffians into your group.

Your group is no longer there in the former shape.

You don’t have to protect them.

They will bite you back when you least expects it….”

This is Mohini’s warning for her about the new members that joined her group.

But she did not listen.

She is still too naive and thought that she can manage everything in the underworld just because she was born in the family of mafia.

Mohini did not stop her and let her go on her way.

She will get her when the things finally fall apart.

Mohini appeared in front of Ginji and told him the same thing but he did not listen either.

When Yukio was talking to him back at home he mentioned Mohini’s thoughts but still she did not listen.

Yukio acted like she has to step into darkness to lift the entire family on her shoulders.

She even said that she is going to protect the lives of hundreds of men.

Mohini can only smirk at her if she listened to her words.

She really is naive.

Ginji did not stop her or blocked her as he was her guard in both body and soul.

So he followed her orders.

Well the one from Russia that offended balalaika should be dead next along the plot but he is not in this country and already fled back to Russia.

He is bracing himself for the impact from Mohini the innocent bitch.

Right after that Chaka that ruffian captured Yukio.

Mohini is always paying attention to the things of the flow of things.

The players are not present.

Mohini has already cleaned up the veteran players in this country when she came here before to take care of the secret society.

So there are no hidden obstacles.

Right at that time Mohini took Ginji, rock and Revy came to the area where Yukio is currently being held.

Ginji really took the blame from Mohini when he did not listen to the persuasion of Mohini.

He doesn’t know how to face Mohini and now let Yukio captured by some bastards.

Mohini doesn’t have any thoughts on killing criminals instead her only target is Chaka.

This time the things are very different from before.

“Revy, Ginji go wild.

Rock wait outside the compound and see if anyone leaves here alive.

Also leave that bastard Chaka to me….”

The words of Mohini gave them a slight chill as if they are standing naked in the Antarctic blizzard.

When Mohini appeared with Revy and Ginji the mouth of Chaka went wild while Yukio started to call for Mohini and Ginji.

Chaka took off the shirt that Yukio is using to cover her upper body.

This revealed her body to everyone present.

Yukio cannot face Mohini directly because she is facing the consequences of…….

---------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 345 chapters for 1$ P A T R E O N A G E in P A T R E O N:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.P A T R E O N.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords upto 200 chapters to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

7