Chapter 228: sorting things out for the future
144 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 228: sorting things out for the future

The higher the title the more benefits she can get.

This time Mohini did not hide her face and directly put her face and images on the media for the entire world to see.

It is not a problem any way as she can disguise and go anywhere without a problem with her techniques.

U.S started to pay attention to Mohini but they did not expect that their central system in the pentagon was sabotaged by her already.

Actually she used their system to pummel the finances of Russia.

But everything was done in secret without leaving any traces so Mohini made the things possible.

………….

With that the things she set out to were already done.

Right now only two places left for Mohini to search for information pieces.

North and South America’s secret societies are still not solved.

Except for that everything around the world is solved by Mohini.

These two places can be taken care of slowly after few other events.

First she will take care of South America and take Roberta.

After that she will go to the big pie.

She knows that America has a big storage of gold reserves.

Is Mohini willing to leave them like that?

The gold should be with her.

Only woman has the right to take gold and make jewelry with that for her beauty.

She has so many women that she want to make gold items for all of them and a full body gold dress which shows all of their sexy curves.

Also yesterday she gave her imperial order to the people of the underworld.

She wants to get all the precious gems that are on the same level as Kohinoor diamond and hope diamond.

Well both of them came from the same place but just changed hands.

She wants to collect them and make a necklace to the gods in her altar.

She found out about this when she saw the basic information of the world.

The gods love to have ornaments especially if the gods in the altar are females.

Giving them ornaments made of special materials would gain more favor.

Even though those gods are wills formed from the thoughts of number of people, their actions and though process will also be same as that of people contributed to forming the will of the god.

The time became normal again.

Mohini started to practice her techniques and did not practice for stat improvement.

The improvement in the skills and techniques is easy to take with her, but the improvement in her stats will become an option at the end of the fantasy world.

Taking it with her is not that easy when there are other things she can choose from.

There is also a thing where technique will also be listed if they are some high level techniques.

………..

The next event will start in a few weeks.

This time can be spent by Mohini as the world forgot about her existence again.

At the same time some undercurrents and powerful people started to observe Mohini deeply.

But they are afraid to come near her to confront her.

This time is peaceful as Mohini sorted the things she got recently in her personal storage space.

She got some civilian merit and military merit from her hard work these days.

Since her original nationality is unknown some countries announced her good deeds and awarded her publicly.

Well she did not attend those places with her original appearance and she was famous for her two names that became famous in this world too just like back on earth.

Innocent goddess

And

Innocent bitch

The people that feared her called innocent bitch, while the people that got her help called her innocent goddess.

In both ways her hero title has reached higher level.

After saving 1000 people before the hero title was at tier 1.

Now the number of people she saved has reached a million.

So the number has increased to millions her hero title has reached tier 5.

This is really a high number and she can simply dominate many protagonists at tier 1 fantasy worlds.

…………..

Based on the simulation the next person that appears is the Janet Bhai also known as Jane.

Well she did not have much interest in her.

But her bitchy character piqued the interest of Mohini.

What she is interested in is to get to work with the rip off church.

Also since Jane loves Benny, Mohini can simply pull her out along with Benny.

They can have a threesome, make a video out of it and publish it in the real world.

That would be great.

She needs some competent hackers back in the real world.

It is not like she can keep the things all by herself all the time.

Since it was only one account she was able to deal with that but it might not be possible in the later days.

Also she is purposively a loose character who is very liberal about sex.

Since it is like that Mohini doesn’t mind giving her happiness if she really tries to seduce her.

Benny seems to not to care about that so Mohini will not care.

She can treat as a co worker and have some fun for a change….

After thinking of these things Mohini nodded with her plan.

Things were set and she will appear soon.

Mohini wanted to deal with Yolanda and Eda soon.

Yolanda is a beauty when she was young and a very capable woman on the same level or even higher than that of balalaika when it comes to business.

Mohini has already bought the age reduction pill for her.

Well she did not feel much about her current appearance as back in the real world there are woman at tier 5 that are over 100 years old but looked like they are just 18 years old.

Compared to them Yolanda was just aged naturally.

Mohini was sure that within a…….

--------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 350 chapters for 1$ P A T R E O N A G E in P A T R E O N:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.P A T R E O N.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords upto 200 chapters to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

6